Missing Great Lever woman found safe and well
A WOMAN who went missing in the early hours of Saturday has been found safe and well.
Joanne Odlum, aged 44, left her home in Norden Court, Great Lever at 1.40am on December 14.
Relatives were concerned by her absence, which they believed was out of character.
Ms Odlum was found this morning, however, and police say they are not investigating the matter any further.
- Good riddance: Farnworth nightmare neighbours evicted
- Bolton singing hopefuls fail to make it through to the next round of The Voice
- House fire after cigarette left on mattress
- Octagon director 'surprised' after missing out at theatre awards
- Horwich 'concentration camp' plan approved
Comments are closed on this article.