Missing Great Lever woman found safe and well
A WOMAN who went missing in the early hours of Saturday has been found safe and well.
Joanne Odlum, aged 44, left her home in Norden Court, Great Lever at 1.40am on December 14.
Relatives were concerned by her absence, which they believed was out of character.
Ms Odlum was found this morning, however, and police say they are not investigating the matter any further.
- Friends and family pay respects at funeral of tragic hanged teenager Aleysha Rothwell
- Trusted Prestons employee 'stole £30,000 from jeweller'
- UPDATED: Car park cabin destroyed in arson attack
- 15-year-old girl 'was raped while she played on XBox'
- Former hotel owner claims she was pressured into £340 million debt agreement
Comments are closed on this article.