Another injury at town centre ice rink
ANOTHER person has been taken to hospital after suffering an injury on Bolton's town centre ice rink.
The incident happened follows yesterday's incident in which two children were taken to hospital with head and neck injuries after falling on the ice.
The North West Ambulance Service were called again to the Winter Wonderland just before 11am today.
They treated a female for an arm injury who was then taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital.
Her injuries were not thought to be serious.
- All Bolton schools should fly Union flag and sing national anthem, says patriotic councillor
- Bus accident wrecked my life, says pensioner
- Football agent sues Bolton Wanderers - Day 6
- Tributes to well-known Bolton Wanderers fan Florence Brandwood
- Town councils are 'unnecessary', says councillor
Comments are closed on this article.