Another injury at town centre ice rink
ANOTHER person has been taken to hospital after suffering an injury on Bolton's town centre ice rink.
The incident happened follows yesterday's incident in which two children were taken to hospital with head and neck injuries after falling on the ice.
The North West Ambulance Service were called again to the Winter Wonderland just before 11am today.
They treated a female for an arm injury who was then taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital.
Her injuries were not thought to be serious.
- Good riddance: Farnworth nightmare neighbours evicted
- Bolton singing hopefuls fail to make it through to the next round of The Voice
- House fire after cigarette left on mattress
- Octagon director 'surprised' after missing out at theatre awards
- Horwich 'concentration camp' plan approved
Comments are closed on this article.