Another injury at town centre ice rink
ANOTHER person has been taken to hospital after suffering an injury on Bolton's town centre ice rink.
The incident happened follows yesterday's incident in which two children were taken to hospital with head and neck injuries after falling on the ice.
The North West Ambulance Service were called again to the Winter Wonderland just before 11am today.
They treated a female for an arm injury who was then taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital.
Her injuries were not thought to be serious.
- £7,000 fine for mice-infested Daubhill shop where food was gnawed by rats
- Business fined after worker photographed on slanted roof with no safety measures
- Couples fled restaurant without paying £120 bill
- Prestons staff 'could take gold from tin'
- Hotel boss was sacked 'because she made allegations about fellow directors'
Comments are closed on this article.