JEWELLERY worth more than £50,000 was seized during a series of police raids.
The raids were aimed at tackling serious organised crime across Greater Manchester.
Watches believed to be worth more than £20,000 and a diamond encrusted ring were among items recovered, as well as £32,000 in cash and a bicycle.
Seven people were charged following the raids.
A woman arrested at a Bolton home on suspicion of money laundering has been bailed along with two people arrested at a Ramsbottom home also on suspicion of money laundering.
They have been bailed until February 18.
Project Gulf, which planned the operation, was launched in 2010 to investigate all areas of a suspected criminal’s life.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- Missing boy and girl from Bolton sought by police
- Champion fell runner suffers fractured spine after being hit by car while training for her latest race
- Five boys excluded from school after fight that was filmed and shared on social media
- Man charged after woman stabbed in street
- VIDEO: It is almost May - but SNOW has been falling in Bolton