JEWELLERY worth more than £50,000 was seized during a series of police raids.
The raids were aimed at tackling serious organised crime across Greater Manchester.
Watches believed to be worth more than £20,000 and a diamond encrusted ring were among items recovered, as well as £32,000 in cash and a bicycle.
Seven people were charged following the raids.
A woman arrested at a Bolton home on suspicion of money laundering has been bailed along with two people arrested at a Ramsbottom home also on suspicion of money laundering.
They have been bailed until February 18.
Project Gulf, which planned the operation, was launched in 2010 to investigate all areas of a suspected criminal’s life.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- VIDEO: Fans at Bolton v Bury light up Gigg Lane in tribute to teenager Zak Vali who died from cancer
- 'Only a matter of time before someone is killed' — warning after yobs vandalise bridge safety mesh
- Family's horror as rock thrown through taxi window – narrowly missing 4-year-old’s head
- 25-year-old man wanted for recall to prison
- Streets of Bolton to double up as Oxford, Harrogate and Huddersfield for TV show filming