JEWELLERY worth more than £50,000 was seized during a series of police raids.
The raids were aimed at tackling serious organised crime across Greater Manchester.
Watches believed to be worth more than £20,000 and a diamond encrusted ring were among items recovered, as well as £32,000 in cash and a bicycle.
Seven people were charged following the raids.
A woman arrested at a Bolton home on suspicion of money laundering has been bailed along with two people arrested at a Ramsbottom home also on suspicion of money laundering.
They have been bailed until February 18.
Project Gulf, which planned the operation, was launched in 2010 to investigate all areas of a suspected criminal’s life.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- UPDATED: Cub leader in hospital with serious head injuries after Kearsley car accident
- Sex attacker who left teenager naked and screaming has his testicles removed
- UPDATED: Suspected drink-driver arrested after car spins into garden in Chorley New Road
- 'Dedicated mother' - Tributes pour in for mum as murder investigation continues
- Taxi driver sexually assaulted two female passengers in six days