JEWELLERY worth more than £50,000 was seized during a series of police raids.
The raids were aimed at tackling serious organised crime across Greater Manchester.
Watches believed to be worth more than £20,000 and a diamond encrusted ring were among items recovered, as well as £32,000 in cash and a bicycle.
Seven people were charged following the raids.
A woman arrested at a Bolton home on suspicion of money laundering has been bailed along with two people arrested at a Ramsbottom home also on suspicion of money laundering.
They have been bailed until February 18.
Project Gulf, which planned the operation, was launched in 2010 to investigate all areas of a suspected criminal’s life.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- Trapped by the paedophile hunter
- Hundreds mourn tragic A-grade teen who died days before taking GCSEs
- Bolton Wanderers fan hoping to erase memories of 5-0 FA Cup semi-final thrashing with choir performance at Wembley Stadium
- Talented artist creates giant mural featuring old pictures of Halliwell on pub wall
- Historic elephants to join brightly coloured friends in new town centre playground