JEWELLERY worth more than £50,000 was seized during a series of police raids.
The raids were aimed at tackling serious organised crime across Greater Manchester.
Watches believed to be worth more than £20,000 and a diamond encrusted ring were among items recovered, as well as £32,000 in cash and a bicycle.
Seven people were charged following the raids.
A woman arrested at a Bolton home on suspicion of money laundering has been bailed along with two people arrested at a Ramsbottom home also on suspicion of money laundering.
They have been bailed until February 18.
Project Gulf, which planned the operation, was launched in 2010 to investigate all areas of a suspected criminal’s life.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- Woman's anger as ex-lover walks free from court over semi-naked photograph he took while she slept
- Uninsured driver killed pet dog by running it over and dragging its body
- iPhone app led victim to burglar after phone was stolen along with luxury cars in £100,000 raid
- UPDATE/VIDEO: Incredible CCTV footage shows shopkeepers fight off 'axe-wielding maniac' with sweets and crisps
- VIDEO: Emotional Victoria Derbyshire fights back tears as she completes cancer treatment