JEWELLERY worth more than £50,000 was seized during a series of police raids.
The raids were aimed at tackling serious organised crime across Greater Manchester.
Watches believed to be worth more than £20,000 and a diamond encrusted ring were among items recovered, as well as £32,000 in cash and a bicycle.
Seven people were charged following the raids.
A woman arrested at a Bolton home on suspicion of money laundering has been bailed along with two people arrested at a Ramsbottom home also on suspicion of money laundering.
They have been bailed until February 18.
Project Gulf, which planned the operation, was launched in 2010 to investigate all areas of a suspected criminal’s life.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Complaint after council boss filmed saying ‘Who ate all the pies?’ at public meeting
- Well known former pub will open as convenience store this week
- Tributes pour in for much-loved former school headteacher
- 'Please pass on this message to all your friends and neighbours' — former cop’s burglary warning
- Warning issued over 'can you hear me?' scam threat