JEWELLERY worth more than £50,000 was seized during a series of police raids.
The raids were aimed at tackling serious organised crime across Greater Manchester.
Watches believed to be worth more than £20,000 and a diamond encrusted ring were among items recovered, as well as £32,000 in cash and a bicycle.
Seven people were charged following the raids.
A woman arrested at a Bolton home on suspicion of money laundering has been bailed along with two people arrested at a Ramsbottom home also on suspicion of money laundering.
They have been bailed until February 18.
Project Gulf, which planned the operation, was launched in 2010 to investigate all areas of a suspected criminal’s life.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- Wedding venue manager admits mice infestation and contaminated ingredients failures
- Tributes to 19-year-old who died after being found unconscious at house
- VIDEO: Motorist puzzled after his parked car has two tyres slashed by dogwalker
- UPDATED: Boy, 10, and female motorbiker injured in smash
- Former homeless soldier pins note to town centre shop thanking Bolton for its support