A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Bolton MP Yasmin Qureshi leads pleas for Islamic State militants to release hostage aid worker Alan Henning
- Bolton's £1 billion masterplan is 'almost complete'
- Family of seven forced to flee fire in Heaton home
- Justice Secretary calls for Scots to avoid "huge mistake" of independence during Bolton visit
- Huge blaze on Winter Hill