A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- UPDATE/VIDEO: Incredible CCTV footage shows shopkeepers fight off 'axe-wielding maniac' with sweets and crisps
- Uninsured driver killed pet dog by running it over and dragging its body
- iPhone app led victim to burglar after phone was stolen along with luxury cars in £100,000 raid
- Top names revealed in Wanderers' managerial race
- UPDATE - VIDEOS/GALLERY: Nigel Farage addresses crowds aboard the UKIP battle bus in Victoria Square