A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- 'A shambles' - Man who confronted 2 burglars in kitchen is still waiting for a police visit FIVE days later
- Police cordon off alleyways following incident
- Man attacked and bundled into back of car
- UPDATED: Investigation launched into cause of flat fire that could have been started deliberately
- Health club trials 45-minute 'Napercise' classes for sleepy parents - would you give it a go?