A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Building earmarked for budget hotel will now be primary school for 120 pupils
- Travellers set up camp on car park in Bolton
- PICTURES: Take a peek inside new tiki bar opening in Bolton
- Boxing star Amir Khan 'knocked out' by tasty new restaurant menu
- REVEALED: How Bolton is your surname?