Man admits having sawn-off shotgun in retail park
Updated 11:24am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Family's emotional plea for witnesses as 'loveable giant' lies seriously ill in hospital
- Woman charged with abusing eight residents at Bolton care home
- Racists scrawl anti-Islamic graffiti on Ironman route
- Tribute board created for motorcyclist killed in Farnworth tree crash
- Woman found hanged in Breightmet