A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Tributes to Astley Bridge 'gentleman' after cliff fall death in Scotland
- Bromley Cross supermarket plan rejected
- From scrap to TV stardom: Metro Salvage staff win hearts of nation on BBC reality show Scrappers
- Arsonist set fire to flat after getting eviction notice
- Soul diva Martha Reeves bringing sounds of Motown to Bolton