A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- UPDATED: Arsonists set fire to house while elderly couple sleep inside
- 5-year-old's lucky escape after driver 'leaves handbrake off' in Asda car park
- Teachers in Bolton speak about their 'unmanageable' workload
- Figures show entrepreneurial spirit is alive in Bolton
- Bolton traffic and travel update – Monday, March 2, 2015