A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Robber threatens betting shop staff with gun
- Police hunt man after woman threatened at gunpoint in Tonge Moor
- VIDEO: Watchdog's investigation into 'unlawful arrest' by Bolton police officer reopened
- Birtenshaw's plan to turn former care home into special college
- Burglar caught after getting trapped inside Cash Converters