Man admits having sawn-off shotgun in retail park
11:24am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Pictured: the toddler who sparked a police alert when he fell asleep with the rabbits in a garden centre
- Bolton schools WILL be encouraged to fly union flag and sing national anthem
- ‘Dangerous’ multi-storey car park forced to close
- Football agent sues Bolton Wanderers - Day 7 - Phil Gartside to give evidence
- UPDATED: Arson attack on car in Daubhill