A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Newport Street elephants to be moved
- Rapist claims he was asleep while having sex with two women
- Paedophile raped and sexually assaulted four young girls
- 'Arrogant' dog walker failed to clean up poo - despite being pursued by council officers
- Mistaken identity error plunges innocent dad into Kafkaesque nightmare over unpaid train ticket