A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- VIDEO: Large fire in Bolton town centre
- UPDATED: 17-year-old girl found hanged
- Brave shopkeeper fights off axe robber by throwing bottles of vodka at his head
- Teenager beaten up by blackmail gang after arranging to meet underage girl
- UPDATED: Teenager spotted dangling by his hands from footbridge