A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- In the dock: 10 people who have appeared in court
- Toddler left with horrific burns after laptop charger catches fire
- PICTURES: Alien invasion or the return of ET? Strange bright light spotted in sky over Bolton
- UPDATED: Boy, 13, suffers head injury in collision on busy road
- Body of woman sought by police is found