A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Huge snow slide takes shape in Newport Street
- Fast-thinking neighbours rush to rescue after possible arson attack
- Bolton West MP pledges to help tackle climate change
- Alan Henning killed for being "selfless and caring", widow tells private memorial
- Six Bolton GP surgeries could be failing patients - is yours one of them?