A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Car flips onto roof and lamppost is flattened after crash with van
- Pizzeria owner charged with multiple sexual assaults on girls aged between 15 and 18
- UKIP continue assault on Bolton Council by taking two more Labour seats and state: 'This is just the start'
- PICTURES: 9 beer gardens to enjoy a drink in the sun
- Dramatic but not shocking - why UKIP in Bolton is becoming a familiar and increasing presence