A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Man in ski mask armed with machete holds up cash delivery at Post Office
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - 27 July 2016
- Traffic 'havoc' in Bolton town centre after face-off between lorry and bus drivers
- WATCH: Video shows devious new bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Money launderer must pay £300,000 or go back to jail