A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Ear-biting man and brother jailed for robbery rampage
- Pensioner stabbed himself to death hours after wife told him marriage was over
- Lurking man who tried to open front door of Farnworth house caught on CCTV
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - November 25, 2014
- Bolton prepares for US shopping craze 'Black Friday'