A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- PICTURES: Bolton's new cinema lays out the red carpet treatment for guests at its official opening
- APPROVED: Controversial cycling track gets council green light amid shouts of 'disgraceful'
- UPDATE: Two people taken to hospital after crash at busy roundabout
- Robber jailed after targeting 11-year-old schoolgirl for iPod
- REVEALED: 7-floor multi-storey car park plan for retail park