A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- UPDATED: Robbers armed with meat cleaver raid supermarket
- Mum-of-3 guilty of stealing £18,000 hire car and harassing neighbours
- Schoolgirl dies after contracting meningitis
- UPDATE 12.19 pm PICTURES/VIDEO: Large fire at warehouse
- WARNING: Company issues urgent safety notice over two types of tumble dryer which could cause fire