YMCA shop catches fire in Deansgate bin blaze

The Bolton News: Two fire engines were at the scene Two fire engines were at the scene

AN industrial bin next to the YMCA store in Deansgate caught fire this evening.

Firefighters were called to the shop at about 6pm when the fire had spread to the side door of the YMCA building.

Despite extinguishing the blaze, two fire engines waited for the side door to be secured.

Firefighters at the scene said council CCTV footage on the street would be analysed to see if the circumstances of the fire had been captured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree