AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- One of Bolton's oldest pubs announces closure
- Police end child sex investigation into Bolton funfair
- One of Bolton's oldest women celebrates her 105th birthday
- More than 250 new jobs created thanks to Market Place development
- Solicitors cut the ribbon on new HQ at former Bolton News offices