AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Jailed: Burglar who crashed £60,000 Porsche on M61 after 100mph police chase
- Terrorist teacher Jamshed Javeed jailed
- UKIP candidate claims she was de-selected after saying 'racist' party document is 'worthy of the BNP'
- Hollands garden centre goes into receivership ahead of expected sports village plans
- University vice chancellor spent more than £17,000 on hotels and flights