AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATED: Teenage driver in critical condition after Moss Bank Way horror smash
- Teenage shop worker who walked elderly man home from Aldi becomes viral sensation
- Cub leader dies a week after suffering serious head injuries in car accident in Kearsley
- Tributes after death of former Horwich town mayor
- More than 1,200 names on student nurse's 'save the NHS' petition