AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Attempted robber slams woman's head into wall as he tries to snatch handbag
- Olympus chippy gets 1-star hygiene rating
- Serial shoplifter becomes first person in Bolton to get a CRIMBO
- Bank customers locked in after children's clothes cause 'suspicious package' alert
- Anger over plan for 300 'unnecessary' homes in Westhoughton