AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- VIDEO: 'Please, don't let my daughter be a victim' - distraught mum of teenager killed in terror attack speaks at vigil
- UPDATED: 22.00 Police search street after reports of gunshot exchange between two cars
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested in Wigan in connection with bombing - town centre on lockdown
- Primary school put on 'lockdown' after social media post
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - May 24, 2017