AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- VIDEO: Fans at Bolton v Bury light up Gigg Lane in tribute to teenager Zak Vali who died from cancer
- 'Only a matter of time before someone is killed' — warning after yobs vandalise bridge safety mesh
- Family's horror as rock thrown through taxi window – narrowly missing 4-year-old’s head
- 25-year-old man wanted for recall to prison
- Streets of Bolton to double up as Oxford, Harrogate and Huddersfield for TV show filming