AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- LIVE: Bolton Council elections 2016
- Man found with knife wound
- Residents demand action after house hit by car for THIRD time
- Teen who stabbed pupil at Bolton learning centre dies in young offenders' institution
- INQUEST: Tragedy of charity fundraiser found in quarry