AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- "I was speechless" - Parents of little Daisy Errington overwhelmed after community rallies to pay for 'funeral fit for a princess'
- GP surgery to close amid loss of six doctors and 'national crisis' in primary care
- Party host jailed for kicking gate-crasher in head and fracturing his skull
- Nightclub is 'entirely safe' says co-owner following asbestos related court case
- UPDATE: Teenage cricketer remains in critical condition after suffering brain haemorrhage during match