AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Fire sweeps through football ground after 'arson attack'
- Pensioner rescued from car crash thanks strangers for 'overwhelming kindness'
- Rock musician's heartbreak after sentimental £800 guitar stolen
- Campaigning residents show heart in fight against house development plans
- Man appears in court in connection with stabbing