Inquest opened into death of 12-year-old boy who died after sudden illness
5:07pm Friday 31st January 2014 in News
AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATED: Missing toddler found safe and well - asleep in pet section at garden centre
- Full meeting of Bolton Council
- Agent suing Bolton Wanderers is a 'pest' and a 'chancer'
- VIDEO: Four-foot snake found in back of hired van
- Tributes to well-known Bolton Wanderers fan Florence Brandwood
Comments are closed on this article.