AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Great Lever man denies being 'ringleader' of £200,000 drugs operation
- Warning over motorway roadside petrol scam
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - January 28, 2015
- Little Lever will be Bolton's first 20mph residential area — with rest of Bolton to follow
- Hunt for domestic assault man