Inquest opened into death of 12-year-old boy who died after sudden illness
5:07pm Friday 31st January 2014 in News
AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Two people arrested in Farnworth murder probe
- Football fans remember Burnden Park disaster
- Probe after car set on fire in Daubhill
- Man talked down by relatives after threatening to jump onto M61 motorway
- Thieves cause £40,000 of damage at scrapyard
Comments are closed on this article.