AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Leigh MP Andy Burnham receives the backing of John Prescott in his bid to lead the Labour Party
- Scrap cars set alight in suspected arson
- VIDEO: Thousands of music fans and families enjoy the sunshine in Queens Park for the first ever Boltfest
- Newport Street elephants to be moved
- Rapist claims he was asleep while having sex with two women