AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Spectacular fireworks display lights up the sky at Leverhulme Park
- Dog and Partridge pub crash suspect appears in court
- £10,000 reward offered for stolen chains as Mayor of Bury vows to carry on after robbery
- Miss Universe's curves are in all the right places
- Fund for tragic Zoe soars past £70,000