A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- UPDATE: Heavily pregnant mother threatened at gunpoint during Burger King robberies spree
- Neighbours' shared interest in drugs led to joint venture cannabis farm
- Council slammed for withdrawing objection to controversial 300-house plan
- VIDEOS/GALLERY: Hundreds of bikers say goodbye at funeral of late motorcycle ace Malachi Mitchell-Thomas
- EU referendum - How will you vote?