A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Toddler left with horrific burns after laptop charger caught fire
- Neighbour fractured jaw of man who cracked his knuckles
- Disabled youngster meets boxing hero Amir
- Drug addict jailed after stealing from partner's nephew
- Scottish legend inspires 'Henry VIII' to write a book