Shop worker denies Amir Khan affair allegations
A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Trusted Prestons employee 'stole £30,000 from jeweller'
- Phil Gartside 'lied about duping Manchester City on live radio'
- Bolton's most wanted - April 23, 2014
- Little Lever makeover moves a step closer
- Still going back to his old school at 77