A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Tributes to Astley Bridge 'gentleman' after cliff fall death in Scotland
- Bromley Cross supermarket plan rejected
- From scrap to TV stardom: Metro Salvage staff win hearts of nation on BBC reality show Scrappers
- Arsonist set fire to flat after getting eviction notice
- Stage stars honoured at BATS awards