A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Jailed: Burglar who crashed £60,000 Porsche on M61 after 100mph police chase
- Brave boy turns up at school in a dress - and is a worldwide hit
- Hollands garden centre goes into receivership ahead of expected sports village plans
- Elderly man uninjured after kitchen blaze sparked by unattended food
- University vice chancellor spent more than £17,000 on hotels and flights