A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Care home resident repeatedly given medicine overdoses
- Complaints of "shocking" fly tipping at Queens Park
- Coroner warns expectant mums of drugs risks after mother-to-be takes crack cocaine
- UPDATE: Man appears in court charged with perverting course of justice, after body of missing Victoria Cherry is found
- Optometrist banned for making sexual remarks to female customer — then trying to bribe her to drop the case