A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Bolton nightclub worker brings X-Factor judges to tears with heartbreaking song about late brother
- PICTURES: Thousands head to Bolton for second day of Food and Drink Festival
- Masterchef star John Torode urges everone to come along to day 2 of the Bolton Food and Drink Festival
- FULL LIST: Westhoughton roads to be turned into 20mph zones
- Parents' plea to save children’s centres