A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Can you guess who this Bolton teen will be impersonating when she appears on Stars in Their Eyes this weekend?
- WANTED: E-fit of man who sexually assaulted 14-year-old girl in Leverhulme Park
- Pensioner admits stealing £130,000 from Conservative club
- Parents blast school and council for not telling them about paedophile caretaker
- 3 arrested as drugs, guns and cash seized in farm raid