A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Mystery employer set to land in Bolton and create up to 1,200 jobs for local people
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - 26 October 2016
- REVEALED: Shortlist published Bolton Children's Fiction Award 2017
- Great British baker cooking up a storm for parishioners despite TV show disappointment
- Fans light up stadium in memory of Wanderers fan Zak