A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Zoe Milton campaign raises incredible £50,000
- Plans for Great Lever housing development deferred following residents eco campaign
- Decision on future of former Green Bengal site in Bromley Cross deferred again
- Canon Slade schoolgirl wins Horse of the Year competition
- Tributes paid to "selfless" newsagent who died of mesothelioma