A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- 'Despicable' thieves steal diesel from minibuses used by disabled children
- 11-year-old girl hit by car
- Swimming teacher claimed she could not walk without a stick - but was coach of England U17 water polo team
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - May 6, 2015
- Police concern over missing Bolton man