A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Spectacular fireworks display lights up the sky at Leverhulme Park
- Dog and Partridge pub crash suspect appears in court
- £10,000 reward offered for stolen chains as Mayor of Bury vows to carry on after robbery
- Miss Universe's curves are in all the right places
- Fund for tragic Zoe soars past £70,000