A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- VIDEO: Roadworks cause traffic chaos in Bolton
- Newlyweds endure frightening ordeal at hands of baseball bat-wielding thugs
- PICTURES: The changing face of Big Sam
- Faith and community leaders in Bolton hold memorial for Nice terror attack victims
- 'Think before you sink' warning from fire service