A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Sawn-off shotgun found in Haslam Park last week was discovered by two schoolboys
- This isn't an April Fool... play classic arcade game Pac-Man on the streets of Bolton
- £33.2 million: The amount staked on "dangerously addictive" betting machines in Bolton
- Businessman fined after dumping rubbish including a toilet basin in a residential area
- Youngsters' cracking Easter egg designs