A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- TV appeal over brutal beating that left father with half a skull
- Tributes to man blinded in freak childhood accident who has died after collapsing at work
- Schools in Bolton to close for teachers’ strike
- Labour civil war reaches Bolton as leaders and union chiefs clash over Corbyn
- PICTURES: Residents picking up the pieces after homes wrecked in St Helens Road crash