A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- "I was speechless" - Parents of little Daisy Errington overwhelmed after community rallies to pay for 'funeral fit for a princess'
- GP surgery to close amid loss of six doctors and 'national crisis' in primary care
- Party host jailed for kicking gate-crasher in head and fracturing his skull
- Nightclub is 'entirely safe' says co-owner following asbestos related court case
- UPDATE: Teenage cricketer remains in critical condition after suffering brain haemorrhage during match