A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- APPEAL: Manchester bomber Salman Abedi pictured on night of attack
- REVEALED: Latest vision of £10 million theatre redevelopment
- Teenager jailed after stabbing stranger in Bolton town centre
- Detectives release image of men following break-in at family home
- National terror threat returned to severe