A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Thornleigh Salesian College flooded after burst water main
- Two drivers taken to hospital after Walkden crash
- Husband raises £30,000 by completing THREE Ironman triathlons
- Pupils celebrate Diwali as part of lessons
- Confusing diversion signs send pub customers on five-mile wild goose chase