A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Woman hit in eye with stiletto heel 'almost certain' to lose her sight
- Van ignores police road block and nearly hits firemen at site of three-car Little Hulton crash
- UPDATED: Huge delays on M61 after van flips over between Horwich and Westhoughton
- Bolton Council planning meeting
- Deane mum died falling down stairs after night at bingo