A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Shocking picture shows 60 bin bags piled up in woman's back yard
- Multi-millionaire ordered to pay 2 sons £1.5 million after murdering wife
- Former footballer and businessman calls in administrators
- 3-year-old boy's death a 'tragedy of immense proportions' — coroner
- McDonald's apologises to teenage lesbian couple told to leave restaurant after kiss