A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- 'Lowest of the low' window cleaner steals money from OAPs on his round
- Boy, 8, found walking alone at midnight was 'going to gran's in Bolton'
- 'Onwards and upwards' for the University of Bolton
- Missing Westhoughton 13-year-old found safe and well
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - May 27, 2015