A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Security van carrying 'huge amount of money' raided by men armed with petrol-powered disc cutter
- Crane collapses at Wayoh reservoir
- Mental health patient was found dead in 15-minute window between nurse checks
- UPDATED: Power off in Breightmet street after man crashes into electricity box
- Free shop opens in Breightmet for people who can't afford clothes