A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- JAILED: Mum-of-3 who glassed woman at pub after incident between their children at BBQ
- Police warning as teenage girl dies after taking ecstasy
- Warning to dog walkers after lambs found seriously injured at farm
- Appeal to find workmates of asbestos-related cancer victim
- Argos warns parents to stop using certain child car seats 'immediately' amid safety fears recall