A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- Man acquitted after ‘horrible’ prison ordeal
- Shock after pictures taken under skirts of schoolgirls appear on a website
- VIDEO: Friends who tricked mate into dressing as Smurf 'shocked' at 1 million Facebook views
- Men jailed after gruesome gang street fight with knife, hammer and axe
- Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after man found in burned out property died from 'multiple stab wounds'