A WEATHER warning has been issued after weather experts predicted snow in Bolton tomorrow.
The Met Office this afternoon issued a yellow warning for Greater Manchester and North West England, which prompts the public to "be aware".
Rain and sleet has been forecast throughout Tuesday, leaving a breezy day with bright spells and wintry showers, the Met Office said.
Showers and snow could get heavy throughout the day, resulting in some temporary slushy accumulations of snow of 1 to 3cm (about 0.4 to 1.2in) on lower ground, which will clear quickly.
- 'Little angel' with undetected heart condition died after contracting flu
- ASONS: The 10 questions that still need to be answered, say critics
- Council’s £8k from data sale
- Award-winning cast to bring Educati
- Tributes paid to popular local man who died after being hit by a car