A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Father whose son was shot dead in case of mistaken identity backs gun crime crackdown
- REVEALED: Exclusive look inside the £6.5 million revamp of Albert Halls
- Boozers, betting and beat combos - Wanderers fans' away day woe turns into eventful seaside odyssey
- REVEALED: Inside story of retail mogul behind Oak Furniture Land
- 'It will damage your health in the long term' - Food expert on spotting the diet fad fibs