Woman taken to hospital after three-way car crash in Harwood
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- 'More women in cabinet? They can make the tea', says Bolton's first UKIP councillor
- Cause of Clarendon Primary School fire unknown - but arson not ruled out
- Firefighters end eight days of strike action
- Watching flash mob video 'makes me choke up with pride', says organiser
- Doctor who raped 11-year-old girl fails to clear his name
Comments are closed on this article.