Woman taken to hospital after three-way car crash in Harwood
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Man tells girlfriend he has been kidnapped so he can stay out and drink
- Ex-Coronation Street star Sean Wilson cooks to a packed Bolton Market
- Celebrity chef Gino D’Acampo kicks off Saturday's food festival
- Straight A GCSE student congratulation by a national sports champion
- Fundraiser in memory of murdered teen Sasha Marsden
Comments are closed on this article.