A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- UPDATED: Woman cut free from car after rush-hour crash
- Police bid to close troubled pub where two people suffered stab wounds and staff 'failed to ring 999'
- Drug dealer tried to escape police in high-speed chase with three-week-old baby on back seat
- Bolton businessman investigated by counter terror officers alongside leader of Pakistani political party
- Tracker fitted to Porsche stolen in Bolton helped police rumble plot to chop up luxury cars