Woman taken to hospital after three-way car crash in Harwood
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Gang attacks babysitting grandad
- Pictured: the toddler who sparked a police alert when he fell asleep with the rabbits in a garden centre
- Cannabis farm found after toddler accidentally dials 999
- 'Only Phil Gartside had authority to sanction £300,000 payment'
- Bolton schools WILL be encouraged to fly union flag and sing national anthem
Comments are closed on this article.