A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Stepfather of tragic Jade Lomas-Anderson recalls his last kiss goodbye before she was killed by dogs in Atherton
- Jade Lomas-Anderson inquest: Owner of dogs which killed schoolgirl fails to attend court after being taken to hospital
- Live: Bolton Council planning committee
- Thornleigh Salesian College flooded after burst water main
- Smithills School exploring plans to open sixth form