A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- UPDATED: Cub leader in hospital with serious head injuries after Kearsley car accident
- Sex attacker who left teenager naked and screaming has his testicles removed
- UPDATED: Suspected drink-driver arrested after car spins into garden in Chorley New Road
- 'Dedicated mother' - Tributes pour in for mum as murder investigation continues
- Taxi driver sexually assaulted two female passengers in six days