A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Arsonists putting lives at risk by setting wheelie bins alight on almost daily basis
- Mystery employer set to arrive in Bolton and create up to 1,200 jobs for local people
- VIDEO/UPDATE: Police divers spend second day searching reservoir for missing man
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - 26 October 2016
- Heavy tailbacks for commuters after car smashes into lamppost