A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- GCSE results day 2016 in Bolton
- Iconic jewellery store to close after nearly 150 years in Bolton
- Greater Manchester Police fails to record more than 38,000 crimes each year — including violent and sexual offences
- Man jailed for sexual assault of four-year-old girl
- History of iconic jewellers Prestons of Bolton