A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- PICTURES/ VIDEO: Mum's bee tattoo tribute in memory of teenage daughter killed in terror attack
- Road closed after tree falls
- Man unable to appear at court for driving offences after crash which left him in coma
- Yellow weather warning of RAIN
- Tears of Bolton NHS staff who came face-to-face with horrors of terrorist attack