Rain and gales back with a vengeance
10:43am Saturday 15th February 2014 in News
RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Full meeting of Bolton Council
- UPDATED: Missing toddler found safe and well - asleep in pet section at garden centre
- Agent suing Bolton Wanderers is a 'pest' and a 'chancer'
- VIDEO: Four-foot snake found in back of hired van
- Tributes to well-known Bolton Wanderers fan Florence Brandwood
Comments are closed on this article.