RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- 'Vicious' thug who battered girlfriend jailed for 10 years
- Binmen's special Christmas present for youngster who waves at them every time he sees them
- Residents 'quarantined' after scabies outbreak at Bolton care home
- New Sainsbury's WILL be built at site of old Green Bengal in Bromley Cross
- Bolton mechanic who hoarded stolen cars ordered to pay back £17,000