RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Rapist found guilty of A666 attack and judge demands answers after investigation error
- Residents ‘incensed’ at former footballer’s plan to build flats near homes
- MOST WANTED SPECIAL: Do you recognise any of these 13 people?
- Community shocked as vandals ransack former church
- Actress Amy Nuttall ready for return to stage in home town