RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Watchdog says ambulance service ‘needs improvement’ following staffing shortfalls and safety errors
- Optometrist banned for making sexual remarks to female customer — then trying to bribe her to drop the case
- UPDATE: Man appears in court charged with perverting course of justice, after body of missing Victoria Cherry is found
- Furniture store set to close after 44 years
- REVEALED: Jobs could go at £300,000 grant firm Asons