RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- UPDATED: Driver suffers 'life changing' injuries in 'high speed' car crash
- UPDATED: Young mum airlifted to hospital with 'very serious' leg injury after being run over outside Farnworth school
- 5-year-old's lucky escape after driver 'leaves handbrake off' in Asda car park
- UPDATED: Arsonists set fire to house while elderly couple sleep inside
- 'Vulnerable' woman starts fire in own flat