RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Miss Universe's curves are in all the right places
- Edgworth singer Redd jumps 15,000ft in memory of James Bulger
- Dog and Partridge pub crash suspect appears in court
- The Civic Trust - more than just a blue plaque
- Don't release sky lanterns on Bonfire night, pleads councillor