RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Woman's anger as ex-lover walks free from court over semi-naked photograph he took while she slept
- Specialist archery equipment include bow, arrows and bag stolen in burglary
- Wanderers planning buy-back of assets they sold earlier this year
- Bolton one of the luckiest places in the country to do the lottery — and that's official
- Greenhalghs boss in discussions to star in his own TV show after memorable This Morning appearance