Rain and gales back with a vengeance
10:43am Saturday 15th February 2014 in News
RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Reebok Stadium to be renamed Macron Stadium
- Kearsley man charged with stealing from murdered teenager's grave
- Full list of Bolton election candidates announced
- Fraudster told: Pay back cash within six months or go back to jail
- Two cars seized in police's 'biggest ever' road crime crackdown
Comments are closed on this article.