Rain and gales back with a vengeance
Updated 11:20am Saturday 15th February 2014 in News
RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Young woman found dead in Rivington Reservoir named
- Man injured in holiday horror accident on huge water slide
- Call for Horwich to leave Bolton... and become part of Chorley
- 'A modern day miracle' - 25,000 free picnic lunches for Bolton's poorest children
- Stories of the soldiers named on Radcliffe's Cenotaph to be shared at library exhibition
Comments are closed on this article.