RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- UPDATED: Cannabis farm found in morning drug raids
- VIDEO: Binman caught on camera 'holding mobile phone while driving'
- Weather update: Snow warning for Bolton this evening
- VIDEO: Amir Khan's wife Faryal launches YouTube channel to give glimpse into 'rollercoaster lifestyle'
- Warning over motorway roadside petrol scam