RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Van used in alleged burglary chased in police pursuit down M61 in Bolton
- Next of kin sought for Horwich man found dead at home
- PICTURES: Bolton Wanderers football kits through the years
- Iconic Bolton department store Beales to close
- Developer given go ahead for 130 homes at former college site