RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Child expelled from nursery after parents complain about him being bitten
- No charges, say police, after taxi driver 'viciously assaulted' by passenger
- Drivers get away with speeding on M60 and M62 due to legal error
- Glitter balls at the ready - Bolton Hospice Strictly Learn to Dance to be the best yet
- Disabled losing out on benefits - because council classes their living allowance as income