RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Courageous shop boss 'disgusted' at car thief's sentence
- UPDATED: Sawn off shotgun found in Bolton park
- Teenager stabbed in leg in Tonge Moor
- Multi-million pound LED street lights scheme will begin next month
- School will be built on Horwich Loco Works site but public meeting dominated by contamination and traffic concerns