- Live updates from this afternoon's Bolton Council planning meeting. To be discussed at this afternoon’s meeting of the planning committee:
- International missile manufacturer MBDA’s bid to move into Logistics North – aka the former Cutacre site.
- Asons Solicitors’ application to build a £7 million office off Topp Way. If approved it could create up to 300 new jobs.
- A controversial "eco" physiotheraphy clinic on green belt land in Westhoughton.
- Plans to build a B&B in Blackrod — dismissed by Blackrod Town Council because "Blackrod isn’t a tourism town".