Bolton's most wanted - April 9, 2014
EACH week police appeal to readers of The Bolton News for help tracing wanted criminals.
- Stuart Callis, aged 31, is wanted for failing to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court on March 27 for criminal damage. Police Callis has links to Westhoughton.
- Lee Jones, aged 25, is wanted on for failing to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court on July 29 last year for assault. Jones has links to Breightmet, police said.
- Wahid Khan, aged 35, is wanted for failing to appear at Bolton Crown Court on February 20 for breach of a suspended sentence order. Police said Khan has links to The Haulgh and Darcy Lever.
- UPDATED: Teenager raped in alleyway behind pub in Bolton town centre
- UPDATED: Young woman found dead in Rivington reservoir named
- UPDATED: Pane of glass falls 10 feet onto shopper in main entrance of Harwood Morrisons
- Man injured in holiday horror accident on huge water slide
- Call for Horwich to leave Bolton... and become part of Chorley