Mum's 'Catch-22 stand-off' with Bolton at Home over 'bedroom tax' money

The Bolton News: Natasha Stanton and her son, Calvin, aged five Natasha Stanton and her son, Calvin, aged five

A MUM says she is caught in spiralling debt and facing eviction due to a "Catch-22" stand-off with Bolton At Home.

Natasha Stanton, aged 23, owes about £800 to the social housing landlord through rent arrears and the under-occupancy charge, which has been dubbed the "bedroom tax".

Her five-year-old son, Calvin, stays with her three nights a week.

Miss Stanton said she’s desperate to move away from her home in Mardale Drive, Breightmet, to a one-bedroom flat — but has been told by Bolton At Home that she cannot move until she’s paid what she owes them.

The aspiring youth worker said her problems first started a year ago, when the only work she could find was as a carer on a zero-hour contract.

Bolton At Home took her to court last year for not paying her rent, and she now pays an extra £25 a month towards her debts.

In her desperation, she has also turned to pay-day loan companies to borrow about £1,000.

Miss Stanton said: “I’m trying to make something of myself — I want to work, I want to pay my rent but I’m not getting any help.

“When I was on a zero-hour contract some weeks I couldn’t get any hours, but they still expected me to pay about £100 in rent, plus council tax and everything else.

“Now, it’s a vicious cycle. I’m off work now with depression, the stress is too much.

“If it wasn’t for my son I don’t know what I’d do.”

A spokesman for Bolton at Home said that it has contacted Miss Stanton through its dedicated debt and money advice service to offer her support about the bedroom tax.

He added: “Ms Stanton has registered for our downsizing service and her application has been prioritised on a number of occasions, but we have been unable to proceed with a move to an alternative property due to her rent arrears.

"Any decision to allow such a move looks at a number of factors, including whether the tenant has shown an ongoing commitment to reduce any rent arrears.

“We can assure Ms Stanton that while she continues to pay her rent she is not under risk of eviction, and we will continue to try to work with her to reduce her rent arrears.

“Furthermore, our free Debt and Money Advice Service is available to Ms Stanton to provide her with advice on lower cost loans as an alternative to her seeking payday loans.”

Comments (29)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:20am Wed 30 Apr 14

Jim271 says...

This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up.

If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month.

Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.
This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up. If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month. Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them. Jim271
  • Score: 53

10:16am Wed 30 Apr 14

natasha90stanton says...

ive work and studied since leaving school. you know nothing regarding anything else apart from what you have read. Don't be so quick to judge
ive work and studied since leaving school. you know nothing regarding anything else apart from what you have read. Don't be so quick to judge natasha90stanton
  • Score: 48

10:50am Wed 30 Apr 14

Boltonresident2012 says...

natasha90stanton wrote:
ive work and studied since leaving school. you know nothing regarding anything else apart from what you have read. Don't be so quick to judge
Natasha, don't let it all get to you - you are doing you best with a lad who looks happy and healthy - truly wish you the best in becoming a youth worker. You have been there and know what the kids will be going through, so will be able to help.
[quote][p][bold]natasha90stanton[/bold] wrote: ive work and studied since leaving school. you know nothing regarding anything else apart from what you have read. Don't be so quick to judge[/p][/quote]Natasha, don't let it all get to you - you are doing you best with a lad who looks happy and healthy - truly wish you the best in becoming a youth worker. You have been there and know what the kids will be going through, so will be able to help. Boltonresident2012
  • Score: 34

11:01am Wed 30 Apr 14

Abbie14 says...

Where is that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative!
Where is that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative! Abbie14
  • Score: 30

11:02am Wed 30 Apr 14

Abbie14 says...

Abbie14 wrote:
Where is that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative!
Where in that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative!
[quote][p][bold]Abbie14[/bold] wrote: Where is that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative![/p][/quote]Where in that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative! Abbie14
  • Score: 8

11:14am Wed 30 Apr 14

cobblers7 says...

Jim271 wrote:
This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up.

If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month.

Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.
No,Jim, DON'T vote for UKIP - they want to see MORE austerity measures.
Vote for the GREEN PARTY - the only party with a realistic alternative.
[quote][p][bold]Jim271[/bold] wrote: This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up. If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month. Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.[/p][/quote]No,Jim, DON'T vote for UKIP - they want to see MORE austerity measures. Vote for the GREEN PARTY - the only party with a realistic alternative. cobblers7
  • Score: -17

12:11pm Wed 30 Apr 14

wsw69 says...

Here we go again! The prejudiced thicko's of the town are straight on the band wagon and knocking this lass.

Wake up, have some fu**ing compassion and take a day off from being total and utter t*ats!
Here we go again! The prejudiced thicko's of the town are straight on the band wagon and knocking this lass. Wake up, have some fu**ing compassion and take a day off from being total and utter t*ats! wsw69
  • Score: 43

12:20pm Wed 30 Apr 14

wsw69 says...

Abbie14 wrote:
Where is that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative!
Spot-on Abbie14.

I don't think Bolton at Home are helping. If Natasha is making payments to them now, and they can find her a one bedroom flat, that must surely be cheaper, then she will have a little more money in her pocket to pay her arrears off.

And we all know that the motto of journalists is 'Never let facts get in the way of a good story'.

Personally, I wouldn't believe the date on the top of any paper printed, let alone most of the articles being anything close to 20% factually correct.

Facts don't sell papers. Bluff, bluster and 101% grade A 8ull5hit sells snoozepapers.
[quote][p][bold]Abbie14[/bold] wrote: Where is that statement does it say she can't/couldn't afford her child? People shouldn't judge a book by its cover. She is doing right by herself and her child she try's and works every hour god sends to better herself for herself and her child! She could just sit at home and live of benefits but no she goes out there trying to get work. People should get the 'facts' before posting negative![/p][/quote]Spot-on Abbie14. I don't think Bolton at Home are helping. If Natasha is making payments to them now, and they can find her a one bedroom flat, that must surely be cheaper, then she will have a little more money in her pocket to pay her arrears off. And we all know that the motto of journalists is 'Never let facts get in the way of a good story'. Personally, I wouldn't believe the date on the top of any paper printed, let alone most of the articles being anything close to 20% factually correct. Facts don't sell papers. Bluff, bluster and 101% grade A 8ull5hit sells snoozepapers. wsw69
  • Score: 21

12:35pm Wed 30 Apr 14

natasha90stanton says...

in all honesty, I have on numerous occasions tried to negotiate with Bolton At Home to move me to a one bed flat and I would be able to make ends meet and pay off arrears at a quicker pace. Ive not had a brilliant life or up bringing but I am trying my hardest to make sure my son does and to get a degree to ensure I can support him if he ever came into such financial difficulty. I think its ashame when I see people being released from jail given a roof over theire heads that cots them nothing, people that have never worked a day in their lives being handed benefits left right and centre and claiming benefits for children that do ont even reside in this country. All I want is to be downsized into a more affordable property and feel I am being penalized fortrying in the first place by getting a job, whuch unfortunately did not offer enough hours leading to rent arrears :( stop judging
in all honesty, I have on numerous occasions tried to negotiate with Bolton At Home to move me to a one bed flat and I would be able to make ends meet and pay off arrears at a quicker pace. Ive not had a brilliant life or up bringing but I am trying my hardest to make sure my son does and to get a degree to ensure I can support him if he ever came into such financial difficulty. I think its ashame when I see people being released from jail given a roof over theire heads that cots them nothing, people that have never worked a day in their lives being handed benefits left right and centre and claiming benefits for children that do ont even reside in this country. All I want is to be downsized into a more affordable property and feel I am being penalized fortrying in the first place by getting a job, whuch unfortunately did not offer enough hours leading to rent arrears :( stop judging natasha90stanton
  • Score: 28

12:36pm Wed 30 Apr 14

lisers says...

Jim271 wrote:
This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up.

If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month.

Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.
vote ukip your joking arnt you besides their get out of the EU policy the rest of their policies are no better than cameron and co
[quote][p][bold]Jim271[/bold] wrote: This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up. If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month. Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.[/p][/quote]vote ukip your joking arnt you besides their get out of the EU policy the rest of their policies are no better than cameron and co lisers
  • Score: -21

12:36pm Wed 30 Apr 14

lisers says...

Jim271 wrote:
This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up.

If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month.

Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.
vote ukip your joking arnt you besides their get out of the EU policy the rest of their policies are no better than cameron and co
[quote][p][bold]Jim271[/bold] wrote: This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up. If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month. Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.[/p][/quote]vote ukip your joking arnt you besides their get out of the EU policy the rest of their policies are no better than cameron and co lisers
  • Score: -27

12:43pm Wed 30 Apr 14

lisers says...

natasha90stanton wrote:
in all honesty, I have on numerous occasions tried to negotiate with Bolton At Home to move me to a one bed flat and I would be able to make ends meet and pay off arrears at a quicker pace. Ive not had a brilliant life or up bringing but I am trying my hardest to make sure my son does and to get a degree to ensure I can support him if he ever came into such financial difficulty. I think its ashame when I see people being released from jail given a roof over theire heads that cots them nothing, people that have never worked a day in their lives being handed benefits left right and centre and claiming benefits for children that do ont even reside in this country. All I want is to be downsized into a more affordable property and feel I am being penalized fortrying in the first place by getting a job, whuch unfortunately did not offer enough hours leading to rent arrears :( stop judging
Natasha i feel for you i really do but it does not do you any favours lambasting others that need help no matter what quarter they come from a case of the poor attacking the poor just what this government strive on and that is where your anger should be focused
[quote][p][bold]natasha90stanton[/bold] wrote: in all honesty, I have on numerous occasions tried to negotiate with Bolton At Home to move me to a one bed flat and I would be able to make ends meet and pay off arrears at a quicker pace. Ive not had a brilliant life or up bringing but I am trying my hardest to make sure my son does and to get a degree to ensure I can support him if he ever came into such financial difficulty. I think its ashame when I see people being released from jail given a roof over theire heads that cots them nothing, people that have never worked a day in their lives being handed benefits left right and centre and claiming benefits for children that do ont even reside in this country. All I want is to be downsized into a more affordable property and feel I am being penalized fortrying in the first place by getting a job, whuch unfortunately did not offer enough hours leading to rent arrears :( stop judging[/p][/quote]Natasha i feel for you i really do but it does not do you any favours lambasting others that need help no matter what quarter they come from a case of the poor attacking the poor just what this government strive on and that is where your anger should be focused lisers
  • Score: -6

12:46pm Wed 30 Apr 14

lisers says...

cobblers7 wrote:
Jim271 wrote:
This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up.

If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month.

Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.
No,Jim, DON'T vote for UKIP - they want to see MORE austerity measures.
Vote for the GREEN PARTY - the only party with a realistic alternative.
cant people see past UKIP headlining posts to all their other policies they maybe more informed to just what UKIP have in store for the man on the street if they get in ,they are no better than the tories
[quote][p][bold]cobblers7[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jim271[/bold] wrote: This is a disgrace, this woman WANTS to work but the Government screwed up. If she does get evicted she will be in a dirty hostel which the will charge the council £1000 a month. Its a prime example of the working poor that the main three parties ignore, vote UKIP just to annoy them.[/p][/quote]No,Jim, DON'T vote for UKIP - they want to see MORE austerity measures. Vote for the GREEN PARTY - the only party with a realistic alternative.[/p][/quote]cant people see past UKIP headlining posts to all their other policies they maybe more informed to just what UKIP have in store for the man on the street if they get in ,they are no better than the tories lisers
  • Score: -16

12:51pm Wed 30 Apr 14

wsw69 says...

natasha90stanton wrote:
in all honesty, I have on numerous occasions tried to negotiate with Bolton At Home to move me to a one bed flat and I would be able to make ends meet and pay off arrears at a quicker pace. Ive not had a brilliant life or up bringing but I am trying my hardest to make sure my son does and to get a degree to ensure I can support him if he ever came into such financial difficulty. I think its ashame when I see people being released from jail given a roof over theire heads that cots them nothing, people that have never worked a day in their lives being handed benefits left right and centre and claiming benefits for children that do ont even reside in this country. All I want is to be downsized into a more affordable property and feel I am being penalized fortrying in the first place by getting a job, whuch unfortunately did not offer enough hours leading to rent arrears :( stop judging
The thing is Natasha you are trying and NO ONE can knock anyone for doing so. I think BAH aren't helping your situation. I'd look into getting in touch with your local MP's office. That is what they are there for.

Too many people paint everyone with the same brush, but everyone's situation and backgrounds are different.

There would be no harm you putting on here what kind of work you would like to do and what hours will fit in for your situation. You never know who sees it or who knows who.

Good luck in getting sorted, fingers crossed.
[quote][p][bold]natasha90stanton[/bold] wrote: in all honesty, I have on numerous occasions tried to negotiate with Bolton At Home to move me to a one bed flat and I would be able to make ends meet and pay off arrears at a quicker pace. Ive not had a brilliant life or up bringing but I am trying my hardest to make sure my son does and to get a degree to ensure I can support him if he ever came into such financial difficulty. I think its ashame when I see people being released from jail given a roof over theire heads that cots them nothing, people that have never worked a day in their lives being handed benefits left right and centre and claiming benefits for children that do ont even reside in this country. All I want is to be downsized into a more affordable property and feel I am being penalized fortrying in the first place by getting a job, whuch unfortunately did not offer enough hours leading to rent arrears :( stop judging[/p][/quote]The thing is Natasha you are trying and NO ONE can knock anyone for doing so. I think BAH aren't helping your situation. I'd look into getting in touch with your local MP's office. That is what they are there for. Too many people paint everyone with the same brush, but everyone's situation and backgrounds are different. There would be no harm you putting on here what kind of work you would like to do and what hours will fit in for your situation. You never know who sees it or who knows who. Good luck in getting sorted, fingers crossed. wsw69
  • Score: 26

12:57pm Wed 30 Apr 14

cliff4treasurer says...

Come on Jim Lord step in and get this sorted out, you rose to your position for being a community type guy so get this woman a break sorted out.
Come on Jim Lord step in and get this sorted out, you rose to your position for being a community type guy so get this woman a break sorted out. cliff4treasurer
  • Score: 17

1:55pm Wed 30 Apr 14

lmcbunty says...

Natasha have you applied for DHP (descetionary housing payment) this would help you to be able to sort your arrears you can get a form from Bolton council or you can download a form from the Bolton Against bedroom tax campaign Facebook page
Natasha have you applied for DHP (descetionary housing payment) this would help you to be able to sort your arrears you can get a form from Bolton council or you can download a form from the Bolton Against bedroom tax campaign Facebook page lmcbunty
  • Score: 17

2:02pm Wed 30 Apr 14

natasha90stanton says...

Yes I have, I understand that help is there. The point is, I want to go to work and be able to make ends meet. On a 36 hour contract on nmw I just simply cannot afford the property I am in aswell as provide for myself and my son. I recieve no benefits just my wage. I just want moving so I can afford to work. I don't want to claim money from the government
Yes I have, I understand that help is there. The point is, I want to go to work and be able to make ends meet. On a 36 hour contract on nmw I just simply cannot afford the property I am in aswell as provide for myself and my son. I recieve no benefits just my wage. I just want moving so I can afford to work. I don't want to claim money from the government natasha90stanton
  • Score: 13

2:08pm Wed 30 Apr 14

mr.mark.c says...

This may help if you claim certain benefits, atleast it's interest free and payable in small amounts.
https://www.gov.uk/b
udgeting-loans/eligi
bility
This may help if you claim certain benefits, atleast it's interest free and payable in small amounts. https://www.gov.uk/b udgeting-loans/eligi bility mr.mark.c
  • Score: 8

2:10pm Wed 30 Apr 14

mr.mark.c says...

I was a little late, It looks like the above is no good then :(
I was a little late, It looks like the above is no good then :( mr.mark.c
  • Score: 5

2:10pm Wed 30 Apr 14

natasha90stanton says...

mr.mark.c wrote:
This may help if you claim certain benefits, atleast it's interest free and payable in small amounts.
https://www.gov.uk/b

udgeting-loans/eligi

bility
Thank you for you help. I don't claim benefits
[quote][p][bold]mr.mark.c[/bold] wrote: This may help if you claim certain benefits, atleast it's interest free and payable in small amounts. https://www.gov.uk/b udgeting-loans/eligi bility[/p][/quote]Thank you for you help. I don't claim benefits natasha90stanton
  • Score: 7

2:30pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Gail1955 says...

This is so typical of many people and the state of affairs thanks to the Government's policy's . Each person has an individual case and different circumstances and if the council allowed for a freeze to be put on the so called bedroom tax once a person asks to be moved to a smaller property then arrears would not then begin to escalate in the first place! Natasha does work and has struggled to make ends meet like so many people NOT just people who have children . Some people need to come into the real world and see exactly what is going on! Depression is an illness not an excuse and some small minded people would do well to remember that!
This is so typical of many people and the state of affairs thanks to the Government's policy's . Each person has an individual case and different circumstances and if the council allowed for a freeze to be put on the so called bedroom tax once a person asks to be moved to a smaller property then arrears would not then begin to escalate in the first place! Natasha does work and has struggled to make ends meet like so many people NOT just people who have children . Some people need to come into the real world and see exactly what is going on! Depression is an illness not an excuse and some small minded people would do well to remember that! Gail1955
  • Score: 20

4:12pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Lintel says...

Where,s Dad why is,nt he paying to support her?
Where,s Dad why is,nt he paying to support her? Lintel
  • Score: -23

4:19pm Wed 30 Apr 14

wsw69 says...

Lintel wrote:
Where,s Dad why is,nt he paying to support her?
WTF has it got to do with anybody only Natasha?
[quote][p][bold]Lintel[/bold] wrote: Where,s Dad why is,nt he paying to support her?[/p][/quote]WTF has it got to do with anybody only Natasha? wsw69
  • Score: 6

6:45pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VIGILANTE VIC says...

OH I SEE MY COMMENT WAS DELETED, SURPRISE SURPRISE
WHAT A JOKE THESE ADMINS CAN BE. :-(
OH I SEE MY COMMENT WAS DELETED, SURPRISE SURPRISE WHAT A JOKE THESE ADMINS CAN BE. :-( VIGILANTE VIC
  • Score: 3

6:52pm Wed 30 Apr 14

mr.mark.c says...

natasha90stanton wrote:
mr.mark.c wrote:
This may help if you claim certain benefits, atleast it's interest free and payable in small amounts.
https://www.gov.uk/b


udgeting-loans/eligi


bility
Thank you for you help. I don't claim benefits
I made an assumption after reading the article, Maybe they should edit the article and remove the bedroom tax part as that is a deduction in housing benefit.
[quote][p][bold]natasha90stanton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mr.mark.c[/bold] wrote: This may help if you claim certain benefits, atleast it's interest free and payable in small amounts. https://www.gov.uk/b udgeting-loans/eligi bility[/p][/quote]Thank you for you help. I don't claim benefits[/p][/quote]I made an assumption after reading the article, Maybe they should edit the article and remove the bedroom tax part as that is a deduction in housing benefit. mr.mark.c
  • Score: 9

9:02pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Frotage says...

This is only an observation but if Natasha is now paying full rent the Housing benefit welfare reforms wont affect her. Also, looking at the rents Bolton at Home charge there is only a pound or two a week difference between a 1 bed and a two bed flat so there wont be a great deal saved there. Also, looking longer term i am sure the lad would want his own room if he stays over periodically or if he moves in permanently. If you move to a flat with one bedroom one of you will end up on the sofa. As you will need to pay the arrears off where ever you are living why not stay where you are now? I don't recall the top end of Breightmet being too bad. Just a thought.
This is only an observation but if Natasha is now paying full rent the Housing benefit welfare reforms wont affect her. Also, looking at the rents Bolton at Home charge there is only a pound or two a week difference between a 1 bed and a two bed flat so there wont be a great deal saved there. Also, looking longer term i am sure the lad would want his own room if he stays over periodically or if he moves in permanently. If you move to a flat with one bedroom one of you will end up on the sofa. As you will need to pay the arrears off where ever you are living why not stay where you are now? I don't recall the top end of Breightmet being too bad. Just a thought. Frotage
  • Score: 5

10:02pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Citizen Cane says...

Natasha, it isn't fair to expect that you be treated one way and others in need to be treated less favourably.

Now wsw does make a good point when he (probably) says that you should be relocated to a smaller property in order to reduce your outgoings and arrears and also free-up your larger property for immigrants who come to the UK fleeing persecution and having passed through up to 20 safe countries. The fact that they will receive overly generous handouts and have their tall stories believed without evidence is not relevant to this situation. Then they wake up to the fact that having multiple children opens up an ATM of free cash benefits and public services. Well, they are not free, because hardworking taxpayers are robbed every week, under threat of imprisonment, of direct and indirect taxes at usurous rates.

vote UKIP to scare the Tories into doing something about this scandal.
Natasha, it isn't fair to expect that you be treated one way and others in need to be treated less favourably. Now wsw does make a good point when he (probably) says that you should be relocated to a smaller property in order to reduce your outgoings and arrears and also free-up your larger property for immigrants who come to the UK fleeing persecution and having passed through up to 20 safe countries. The fact that they will receive overly generous handouts and have their tall stories believed without evidence is not relevant to this situation. Then they wake up to the fact that having multiple children opens up an ATM of free cash benefits and public services. Well, they are not free, because hardworking taxpayers are robbed every week, under threat of imprisonment, of direct and indirect taxes at usurous rates. vote UKIP to scare the Tories into doing something about this scandal. Citizen Cane
  • Score: 4

4:12pm Thu 1 May 14

George X. says...

hello
hello George X.
  • Score: 1

8:57pm Thu 1 May 14

bwfc58 says...

This is one reason why from now on I and many millions of people will be voting for UKIP from now on, because this young Lady wants to work for herself and her Son and does not want to Claim Benefits which to me you are amazing Natasha, just fours weeks ago a family of 7 from another country moved into a three bedroom house in my street most of them can not even speak any English, and do you know what it is all because of the benefits they are on no rent for them or council tax, I am disgusted with the way that you are being treated and many more people ready your story will be the same as me I do wish I could help you in anyway, and I also hope that anyone from Bolton Council reading this will feel ashamed and help you, now most of you reading this will agree with me and only a few will not but them that do not agree with me I could not care less but them that do agree with me I care very much for you all, and good luck Natasha I do hope it all comes good in the end for you I really do.
This is one reason why from now on I and many millions of people will be voting for UKIP from now on, because this young Lady wants to work for herself and her Son and does not want to Claim Benefits which to me you are amazing Natasha, just fours weeks ago a family of 7 from another country moved into a three bedroom house in my street most of them can not even speak any English, and do you know what it is all because of the benefits they are on no rent for them or council tax, I am disgusted with the way that you are being treated and many more people ready your story will be the same as me I do wish I could help you in anyway, and I also hope that anyone from Bolton Council reading this will feel ashamed and help you, now most of you reading this will agree with me and only a few will not but them that do not agree with me I could not care less but them that do agree with me I care very much for you all, and good luck Natasha I do hope it all comes good in the end for you I really do. bwfc58
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree