Suspected hit and run victim was 'unrecognisable' after alleged attack

The Bolton News: Suspected hit and run victim was 'unrecognisable' after alleged attack Suspected hit and run victim was 'unrecognisable' after alleged attack

THE friend of a suspected hit and run victim said his pal looked “unrecognisable” after an alleged attack at McDonald’s car park in Daubhill.

The 32-year-old man said he and his friend, also aged 32, got caught up in the incident at the fast food restaurant after being abused while sitting in a car eating their food.

The victim, an insurance broker, was hit by a car and suffered severe injuries, including broken legs and broken bones in his body and face.

It happened at about 11.40pm on Friday in the car park of the China Gardens McDonald’s, off Derby Street.

The man, who did not want to be named, claims the attack began when an argument broke out between two groups of people.

A man, who was not known to them, came up to the car they were sitting in and smirked at them before racially abusing them, he said.

The two friends got out of the car just before the victim was injured.

His friend, who did not want to be named, said: “At the time we had got a meal as we were opening our fast as it’s Ramadan.

“I couldn’t even recognise my friend’s face when I saw his injuries.

“He only started looking recognisable again on Sunday.

“There was a girl, aged between 14 to 16, who held my mate’s head.

"I just want to say a big thank you to her."


MORE:


He described the horrifying moment he thought his friend had been killed.

"I was shouting his name, and I had no response.

"When I turned him over, he made a noise and I thought he was taking his final breath.

“There was blood everywhere, all over his face. I just couldn’t recognise him.”

He added: “He works hard as an insurance broker and supports his parents. He is a family man and pays for the bills in their house.

“We are grown men with responsibilities, we don’t get involved with things like this as we have families to look after. We do not go looking for trouble.”

The victim is still in Salford Royal Hospital, where his condition is said to be stable.

Police, who are investigating whether the incident was a racially motivated attack, are appealing for witnesses to come forward.

The group who had been in the argument got into two cars, believed to be a Volkswagen Polo and a Ford Fiesta, which were then driven off. Police say neither car stopped at the scene.

A 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, failing to stop at the scene and failing to report the incident. He has since been bailed.

Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0161 8565595 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.

Comments (36)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:30pm Tue 8 Jul 14

johnnyjackson says...

I believe this was attempted murder. Hope he gets his just rewards.
I believe this was attempted murder. Hope he gets his just rewards. johnnyjackson
  • Score: -94

12:32pm Tue 8 Jul 14

BWFC1988 says...

johnnyjackson wrote:
I believe this was attempted murder. Hope he gets his just rewards.
Correction, 'racist' attempted murder.

The death penalty still exists for this crime.
[quote][p][bold]johnnyjackson[/bold] wrote: I believe this was attempted murder. Hope he gets his just rewards.[/p][/quote]Correction, 'racist' attempted murder. The death penalty still exists for this crime. BWFC1988
  • Score: -70

12:47pm Tue 8 Jul 14

MarkAllRead says...

BWFC1988 wrote:
johnnyjackson wrote:
I believe this was attempted murder. Hope he gets his just rewards.
Correction, 'racist' attempted murder.

The death penalty still exists for this crime.
lol
[quote][p][bold]BWFC1988[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]johnnyjackson[/bold] wrote: I believe this was attempted murder. Hope he gets his just rewards.[/p][/quote]Correction, 'racist' attempted murder. The death penalty still exists for this crime.[/p][/quote]lol MarkAllRead
  • Score: -32

12:47pm Tue 8 Jul 14

cliff4treasurer says...

Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs!
Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker.
Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs! Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker. cliff4treasurer
  • Score: -68

12:48pm Tue 8 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

This was definitely a racist attack an attempt to really harm someone.
This was definitely a racist attack an attempt to really harm someone. TheRightPath
  • Score: 5

12:50pm Tue 8 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

cliff4treasurer wrote:
Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs!
Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker.
There's always one who thinks they know it all. Would you have still commented if this attack was the other way around? I don't think you would have.
[quote][p][bold]cliff4treasurer[/bold] wrote: Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs! Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker.[/p][/quote]There's always one who thinks they know it all. Would you have still commented if this attack was the other way around? I don't think you would have. TheRightPath
  • Score: -71

12:50pm Tue 8 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

cliff4treasurer wrote:
Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs!
Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker.
There's always one who thinks they know it all. Would you have still commented if this attack was the other way around? I don't think you would have.
[quote][p][bold]cliff4treasurer[/bold] wrote: Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs! Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker.[/p][/quote]There's always one who thinks they know it all. Would you have still commented if this attack was the other way around? I don't think you would have. TheRightPath
  • Score: -66

12:52pm Tue 8 Jul 14

MarkAllRead says...

BlueRay79 said:

"I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one."

If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes?
BlueRay79 said: "I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one." If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes? MarkAllRead
  • Score: -88

1:09pm Tue 8 Jul 14

Lancashire always says...

I dont care what race any of them are i just think any fool who uses a car to make his point takes the rest of his life into his own hands by potentially ending someone elses he deserves to go to prison and those in the car with him. Guilty by association some one should have tried to stop this horific sensless act.
I dont care what race any of them are i just think any fool who uses a car to make his point takes the rest of his life into his own hands by potentially ending someone elses he deserves to go to prison and those in the car with him. Guilty by association some one should have tried to stop this horific sensless act. Lancashire always
  • Score: -35

1:20pm Tue 8 Jul 14

boltonnut says...

The B.N. are making a meal out of this article.If I was going to fast for a month or so a McDonalds ham..burger would be the last thing on the menu.I hope the unfortunate man who was injured recovers quickly and fully.
The B.N. are making a meal out of this article.If I was going to fast for a month or so a McDonalds ham..burger would be the last thing on the menu.I hope the unfortunate man who was injured recovers quickly and fully. boltonnut
  • Score: -8

1:34pm Tue 8 Jul 14

Julian Thorpe says...

MarkAllRead wrote:
BlueRay79 said:

"I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one."

If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes?
Perhaps I can help here...

Whether a story is updated or becomes a new story can be a complex editorial decision that takes into account many factors.

These may include:

The length of time that has elapsed
How much the story has changed
How many people are reading the story
Pictures/videos that are available
The general dynamic of the incident - ie is it likely to change again

While many stories are simply a copy of what appears in the paper, many of our stories appear online before they are appear in the paper and many are written differently to the print version. Sometimes stories on our website may not be in the paper at all (and vice versa).

Hope this helps.
[quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: BlueRay79 said: "I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one." If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes?[/p][/quote]Perhaps I can help here... Whether a story is updated or becomes a new story can be a complex editorial decision that takes into account many factors. These may include: The length of time that has elapsed How much the story has changed How many people are reading the story Pictures/videos that are available The general dynamic of the incident - ie is it likely to change again While many stories are simply a copy of what appears in the paper, many of our stories appear online before they are appear in the paper and many are written differently to the print version. Sometimes stories on our website may not be in the paper at all (and vice versa). Hope this helps. Julian Thorpe
  • Score: -102

1:54pm Tue 8 Jul 14

MarkAllRead says...

Thankyou Julian.
Thankyou Julian. MarkAllRead
  • Score: -92

3:49pm Tue 8 Jul 14

Gore Seer says...

I Don't Like Trial By Press He Been Found Guilty, Now He Must Be Hung,
I Don't Like Trial By Press He Been Found Guilty, Now He Must Be Hung, Gore Seer
  • Score: -147

6:33pm Tue 8 Jul 14

Andyroost says...

Hang on, the the victims admitted he was going to fast, surely he cant be on the floor and driving as well, sounds dodgy
Hang on, the the victims admitted he was going to fast, surely he cant be on the floor and driving as well, sounds dodgy Andyroost
  • Score: -7

7:20pm Tue 8 Jul 14

JustBecause says...

Who gives a toss who or what started it the facts so far are one man used his car (because he's a coward at this point of the story) to injure another.

It's attempted murder in anyone's book, at worst grievous bodily harm, plus the driving offences, unless there are mitigating circumstances we are unaware of.
Who gives a toss who or what started it the facts so far are one man used his car (because he's a coward at this point of the story) to injure another. It's attempted murder in anyone's book, at worst grievous bodily harm, plus the driving offences, unless there are mitigating circumstances we are unaware of. JustBecause
  • Score: -44

7:31pm Tue 8 Jul 14

JustBecause says...

More interested in no comments allowed on this story, 30 years to pay it back.... Kick them off the system, job done. This is a joke and clearly sends out. Great message, rip of the system get nothing done to you ! Shocking.

http://www.thebolton
news.co.uk/news/1132
5137.Benefit_cheat_d
efrauded_taxpayers_o
f_nearly___30_000_by
_pretending_partner_
was_her_landlord/?re
f=var_0
More interested in no comments allowed on this story, 30 years to pay it back.... Kick them off the system, job done. This is a joke and clearly sends out. Great message, rip of the system get nothing done to you ! Shocking. http://www.thebolton news.co.uk/news/1132 5137.Benefit_cheat_d efrauded_taxpayers_o f_nearly___30_000_by _pretending_partner_ was_her_landlord/?re f=var_0 JustBecause
  • Score: -58

7:46pm Tue 8 Jul 14

JustBecause says...

JustBecause wrote:
More interested in no comments allowed on this story, 30 years to pay it back.... Kick them off the system, job done. This is a joke and clearly sends out. Great message, rip of the system get nothing done to you ! Shocking.

http://www.thebolton

news.co.uk/news/1132

5137.Benefit_cheat_d

efrauded_taxpayers_o

f_nearly___30_000_by

_pretending_partner_

was_her_landlord/?re

f=var_0
How can you get -61 in a few mins ?????
[quote][p][bold]JustBecause[/bold] wrote: More interested in no comments allowed on this story, 30 years to pay it back.... Kick them off the system, job done. This is a joke and clearly sends out. Great message, rip of the system get nothing done to you ! Shocking. http://www.thebolton news.co.uk/news/1132 5137.Benefit_cheat_d efrauded_taxpayers_o f_nearly___30_000_by _pretending_partner_ was_her_landlord/?re f=var_0[/p][/quote]How can you get -61 in a few mins ????? JustBecause
  • Score: 2

7:53pm Tue 8 Jul 14

Up The Revolution says...

Julian Thorpe wrote:
MarkAllRead wrote:
BlueRay79 said:

"I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one."

If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes?
Perhaps I can help here...

Whether a story is updated or becomes a new story can be a complex editorial decision that takes into account many factors.

These may include:

The length of time that has elapsed
How much the story has changed
How many people are reading the story
Pictures/videos that are available
The general dynamic of the incident - ie is it likely to change again

While many stories are simply a copy of what appears in the paper, many of our stories appear online before they are appear in the paper and many are written differently to the print version. Sometimes stories on our website may not be in the paper at all (and vice versa).

Hope this helps.
How about hiring some decent journalists Julian ? some of the reporting on this two bit rag is abysmal in fact i've seen better from school children !
Or is it down to shortfalls on the admin side ? possibly yourself who's not up to the job ?
[quote][p][bold]Julian Thorpe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: BlueRay79 said: "I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one." If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes?[/p][/quote]Perhaps I can help here... Whether a story is updated or becomes a new story can be a complex editorial decision that takes into account many factors. These may include: The length of time that has elapsed How much the story has changed How many people are reading the story Pictures/videos that are available The general dynamic of the incident - ie is it likely to change again While many stories are simply a copy of what appears in the paper, many of our stories appear online before they are appear in the paper and many are written differently to the print version. Sometimes stories on our website may not be in the paper at all (and vice versa). Hope this helps.[/p][/quote]How about hiring some decent journalists Julian ? some of the reporting on this two bit rag is abysmal in fact i've seen better from school children ! Or is it down to shortfalls on the admin side ? possibly yourself who's not up to the job ? Up The Revolution
  • Score: 1

8:02pm Tue 8 Jul 14

Chrome1 says...

You know I'm beginning to think that this newspaper is anti Asian and racist. Look at the way it spins the story. I also think that it is trying to stir up racial hatred. This YTS reports should be arrested.
You know I'm beginning to think that this newspaper is anti Asian and racist. Look at the way it spins the story. I also think that it is trying to stir up racial hatred. This YTS reports should be arrested. Chrome1
  • Score: -2

8:07pm Tue 8 Jul 14

BBBBBBXX says...

Alex Baptiste - can't comment in that thread - one timed somebody that groped his wife - fair play! Good lad!
Alex Baptiste - can't comment in that thread - one timed somebody that groped his wife - fair play! Good lad! BBBBBBXX
  • Score: 0

8:10pm Tue 8 Jul 14

Chrome1 says...

ALL ASIAN NEWSAGENTS MUST STOP SELLING THIS NEWSPAPER. EVERYONE MUST STOP BUYING THIS NEWSPAPER. ALL ASIANS MUST STOP ADVERTISING THIS NEWSPAPER. MAKE IT GO OUT OF BUSINESS. THE NEWSPAPER IS RACIST. ALL OF ITS REPORTERS ARE RACIST
ALL ASIAN NEWSAGENTS MUST STOP SELLING THIS NEWSPAPER. EVERYONE MUST STOP BUYING THIS NEWSPAPER. ALL ASIANS MUST STOP ADVERTISING THIS NEWSPAPER. MAKE IT GO OUT OF BUSINESS. THE NEWSPAPER IS RACIST. ALL OF ITS REPORTERS ARE RACIST Chrome1
  • Score: -7

9:18pm Tue 8 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

The media controls the minds of the masses...
The media controls the minds of the masses... TheRightPath
  • Score: 4

11:50pm Tue 8 Jul 14

cosmicma says...

JustBecause wrote:
JustBecause wrote:
More interested in no comments allowed on this story, 30 years to pay it back.... Kick them off the system, job done. This is a joke and clearly sends out. Great message, rip of the system get nothing done to you ! Shocking.

http://www.thebolton


news.co.uk/news/1132


5137.Benefit_cheat_d


efrauded_taxpayers_o


f_nearly___30_000_by


_pretending_partner_


was_her_landlord/?re


f=var_0
How can you get -61 in a few mins ?????
that'l be somebody playing with proxies to change their IP to make it look like an independent vote
[quote][p][bold]JustBecause[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JustBecause[/bold] wrote: More interested in no comments allowed on this story, 30 years to pay it back.... Kick them off the system, job done. This is a joke and clearly sends out. Great message, rip of the system get nothing done to you ! Shocking. http://www.thebolton news.co.uk/news/1132 5137.Benefit_cheat_d efrauded_taxpayers_o f_nearly___30_000_by _pretending_partner_ was_her_landlord/?re f=var_0[/p][/quote]How can you get -61 in a few mins ?????[/p][/quote]that'l be somebody playing with proxies to change their IP to make it look like an independent vote cosmicma
  • Score: 3

12:23am Wed 9 Jul 14

Chrome1 says...

Up The Revolution wrote:
Julian Thorpe wrote:
MarkAllRead wrote:
BlueRay79 said:

"I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one."

If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes?
Perhaps I can help here...

Whether a story is updated or becomes a new story can be a complex editorial decision that takes into account many factors.

These may include:

The length of time that has elapsed
How much the story has changed
How many people are reading the story
Pictures/videos that are available
The general dynamic of the incident - ie is it likely to change again

While many stories are simply a copy of what appears in the paper, many of our stories appear online before they are appear in the paper and many are written differently to the print version. Sometimes stories on our website may not be in the paper at all (and vice versa).

Hope this helps.
How about hiring some decent journalists Julian ? some of the reporting on this two bit rag is abysmal in fact i've seen better from school children !
Or is it down to shortfalls on the admin side ? possibly yourself who's not up to the job ?
The Editors are not up to the job. They hire ten a penny 'reporters' and all they do is spew a racist agenda. Asians control the selling of this newspaper. Stop selling it. Make it go out of business. It's struggling as it is. A further 25% drop in sales will crucify it. Come on lads. Send this scum of a newspaper back to the sewers.
[quote][p][bold]Up The Revolution[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Julian Thorpe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: BlueRay79 said: "I'm sorry but you are talking complete rubbish! Here is an example of a recent story that was updated. It even says "Updated" the title and it's not just pictures and links, it's major changes. This story was updated numerous times starting off with the first death and then was updated when the young lady died in the same night. They did not print two stories, just updated the original one." If you search for Amy Hobson (one of the victims), you'll see 7 different articles posted. Did you not count those? Like I said, articles are updated since they appear on the website first and can be edited. That's the immediate nature of the web. However, once those articles are printed in the paper, the AIUI, they're rarely updated and new articles are written the next day. This new article I'm commenting on is further proof of this. I'm not sure why you seem so angry about multiple articles on different days, would you rather they just had one article entitled "stuff that's happened in Bolton", which they update with all the new every few minutes?[/p][/quote]Perhaps I can help here... Whether a story is updated or becomes a new story can be a complex editorial decision that takes into account many factors. These may include: The length of time that has elapsed How much the story has changed How many people are reading the story Pictures/videos that are available The general dynamic of the incident - ie is it likely to change again While many stories are simply a copy of what appears in the paper, many of our stories appear online before they are appear in the paper and many are written differently to the print version. Sometimes stories on our website may not be in the paper at all (and vice versa). Hope this helps.[/p][/quote]How about hiring some decent journalists Julian ? some of the reporting on this two bit rag is abysmal in fact i've seen better from school children ! Or is it down to shortfalls on the admin side ? possibly yourself who's not up to the job ?[/p][/quote]The Editors are not up to the job. They hire ten a penny 'reporters' and all they do is spew a racist agenda. Asians control the selling of this newspaper. Stop selling it. Make it go out of business. It's struggling as it is. A further 25% drop in sales will crucify it. Come on lads. Send this scum of a newspaper back to the sewers. Chrome1
  • Score: -4

8:24am Wed 9 Jul 14

JustBecause says...

Chrome1 wrote:
ALL ASIAN NEWSAGENTS MUST STOP SELLING THIS NEWSPAPER. EVERYONE MUST STOP BUYING THIS NEWSPAPER. ALL ASIANS MUST STOP ADVERTISING THIS NEWSPAPER. MAKE IT GO OUT OF BUSINESS. THE NEWSPAPER IS RACIST. ALL OF ITS REPORTERS ARE RACIST
Get a grip fool.
[quote][p][bold]Chrome1[/bold] wrote: ALL ASIAN NEWSAGENTS MUST STOP SELLING THIS NEWSPAPER. EVERYONE MUST STOP BUYING THIS NEWSPAPER. ALL ASIANS MUST STOP ADVERTISING THIS NEWSPAPER. MAKE IT GO OUT OF BUSINESS. THE NEWSPAPER IS RACIST. ALL OF ITS REPORTERS ARE RACIST[/p][/quote]Get a grip fool. JustBecause
  • Score: 0

5:56pm Wed 9 Jul 14

pecky2k says...

Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising! pecky2k
  • Score: 3

10:22pm Wed 9 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

pecky2k wrote:
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
How can you determine asians are not law abiding thats why they get the most publicity? Are you blind? Or just plain thick? Does your brain not analyse situations and determine an outcome?

The fact that the whole world is against 1 religion just shows how strong that religion is! Face it. How many of you go to church? Well how many of you even believe there is a God? Doubt many do. The fact our religion is growing, rapidly, many of you atheist scum do not like it. If you did believe there was a good I am pretty sure your views would be different and not so pigeotic.
[quote][p][bold]pecky2k[/bold] wrote: Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising![/p][/quote]How can you determine asians are not law abiding thats why they get the most publicity? Are you blind? Or just plain thick? Does your brain not analyse situations and determine an outcome? The fact that the whole world is against 1 religion just shows how strong that religion is! Face it. How many of you go to church? Well how many of you even believe there is a God? Doubt many do. The fact our religion is growing, rapidly, many of you atheist scum do not like it. If you did believe there was a good I am pretty sure your views would be different and not so pigeotic. TheRightPath
  • Score: -162

10:27pm Wed 9 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

pecky2k wrote:
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
Look at the news headlines from the past 7 days. How many are there of asians breaking the law?
[quote][p][bold]pecky2k[/bold] wrote: Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising![/p][/quote]Look at the news headlines from the past 7 days. How many are there of asians breaking the law? TheRightPath
  • Score: -114

10:42pm Wed 9 Jul 14

pecky2k says...

TheRightPath wrote:
pecky2k wrote:
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
How can you determine asians are not law abiding thats why they get the most publicity? Are you blind? Or just plain thick? Does your brain not analyse situations and determine an outcome?

The fact that the whole world is against 1 religion just shows how strong that religion is! Face it. How many of you go to church? Well how many of you even believe there is a God? Doubt many do. The fact our religion is growing, rapidly, many of you atheist scum do not like it. If you did believe there was a good I am pretty sure your views would be different and not so pigeotic.
Not the whole world, just those that can see beyond the b*llsh*t!
Religion is the biggest cause of war in this world, and if your religion is so good why do your people commit such evil!!
[quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pecky2k[/bold] wrote: Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising![/p][/quote]How can you determine asians are not law abiding thats why they get the most publicity? Are you blind? Or just plain thick? Does your brain not analyse situations and determine an outcome? The fact that the whole world is against 1 religion just shows how strong that religion is! Face it. How many of you go to church? Well how many of you even believe there is a God? Doubt many do. The fact our religion is growing, rapidly, many of you atheist scum do not like it. If you did believe there was a good I am pretty sure your views would be different and not so pigeotic.[/p][/quote]Not the whole world, just those that can see beyond the b*llsh*t! Religion is the biggest cause of war in this world, and if your religion is so good why do your people commit such evil!! pecky2k
  • Score: 19

10:45pm Wed 9 Jul 14

pecky2k says...

TheRightPath wrote:
pecky2k wrote:
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
Look at the news headlines from the past 7 days. How many are there of asians breaking the law?
How many Asians are involved in organised crime?
Think you need to take your head out of your backpassage and have a good look around!!
And FYI I am not racist, I am just big enough to stand up against your hype, I agree you got a rough deal originally but playing the racist card will only wash for so long.
[quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pecky2k[/bold] wrote: Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising![/p][/quote]Look at the news headlines from the past 7 days. How many are there of asians breaking the law?[/p][/quote]How many Asians are involved in organised crime? Think you need to take your head out of your backpassage and have a good look around!! And FYI I am not racist, I am just big enough to stand up against your hype, I agree you got a rough deal originally but playing the racist card will only wash for so long. pecky2k
  • Score: 14

12:38pm Fri 11 Jul 14

hoppyhol says...

TheRightPath wrote:
pecky2k wrote:
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
How can you determine asians are not law abiding thats why they get the most publicity? Are you blind? Or just plain thick? Does your brain not analyse situations and determine an outcome?

The fact that the whole world is against 1 religion just shows how strong that religion is! Face it. How many of you go to church? Well how many of you even believe there is a God? Doubt many do. The fact our religion is growing, rapidly, many of you atheist scum do not like it. If you did believe there was a good I am pretty sure your views would be different and not so pigeotic.
The fact the whole world is against one religion (as you claim) is due to its evil, draconian practices and mentality, not becuase of its strength!

Your religion is growing due to birth rate. nothing else, just birth rate then indoctrintion and supression of women and children to ensure growth of religion. It is not growing by popularity or free choice.

An atheist believes in no religion and does no harm, an islamic believes in one religion and will kill to further its cause. Which one represents the biggest danger or is 'scum'?
[quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pecky2k[/bold] wrote: Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising![/p][/quote]How can you determine asians are not law abiding thats why they get the most publicity? Are you blind? Or just plain thick? Does your brain not analyse situations and determine an outcome? The fact that the whole world is against 1 religion just shows how strong that religion is! Face it. How many of you go to church? Well how many of you even believe there is a God? Doubt many do. The fact our religion is growing, rapidly, many of you atheist scum do not like it. If you did believe there was a good I am pretty sure your views would be different and not so pigeotic.[/p][/quote]The fact the whole world is against one religion (as you claim) is due to its evil, draconian practices and mentality, not becuase of its strength! Your religion is growing due to birth rate. nothing else, just birth rate then indoctrintion and supression of women and children to ensure growth of religion. It is not growing by popularity or free choice. An atheist believes in no religion and does no harm, an islamic believes in one religion and will kill to further its cause. Which one represents the biggest danger or is 'scum'? hoppyhol
  • Score: 23

12:38pm Fri 11 Jul 14

hoppyhol says...

Chrome1 wrote:
ALL ASIAN NEWSAGENTS MUST STOP SELLING THIS NEWSPAPER. EVERYONE MUST STOP BUYING THIS NEWSPAPER. ALL ASIANS MUST STOP ADVERTISING THIS NEWSPAPER. MAKE IT GO OUT OF BUSINESS. THE NEWSPAPER IS RACIST. ALL OF ITS REPORTERS ARE RACIST
Oh the irony......
[quote][p][bold]Chrome1[/bold] wrote: ALL ASIAN NEWSAGENTS MUST STOP SELLING THIS NEWSPAPER. EVERYONE MUST STOP BUYING THIS NEWSPAPER. ALL ASIANS MUST STOP ADVERTISING THIS NEWSPAPER. MAKE IT GO OUT OF BUSINESS. THE NEWSPAPER IS RACIST. ALL OF ITS REPORTERS ARE RACIST[/p][/quote]Oh the irony...... hoppyhol
  • Score: -24

8:33am Sat 12 Jul 14

Lawlesschat says...

cliff4treasurer wrote:
Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs!
Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker.
Shut up you pillock ..... So boring.
[quote][p][bold]cliff4treasurer[/bold] wrote: Something doesn't ring true here, if they were family law abiding men why get out of the car after being "racially abused" (allegedly)? Why not drive off avoiding a confrontation with someone who has just "smirked" at you then abused you? A ford fiesta and a VW polo? They hardly sound like underworld gangs! Suddenly they both pay all the bills at home and are the lone providers and oh yes guess what, one is an insurance broker.[/p][/quote]Shut up you pillock ..... So boring. Lawlesschat
  • Score: -25

8:36am Sat 12 Jul 14

Lawlesschat says...

pecky2k wrote:
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
What a stupid comment to make, fuelled with no factual basis whatsoever. Remarkable!!!
[quote][p][bold]pecky2k[/bold] wrote: Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising![/p][/quote]What a stupid comment to make, fuelled with no factual basis whatsoever. Remarkable!!! Lawlesschat
  • Score: -51

12:39pm Tue 15 Jul 14

johnnyjackson says...

Lawlesschat wrote:
pecky2k wrote:
Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues!
Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding??
And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising!
What a stupid comment to make, fuelled with no factual basis whatsoever. Remarkable!!!
What an absolute uneducated idiot you are Pecky.
[quote][p][bold]Lawlesschat[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pecky2k[/bold] wrote: Chrome1, I think it's you that has racist issues! Have you not thought that considering Bolton isn't over populated by Asians they certainly get their fair share of bad publicity, this might just be down to the fact that they are not exactly law abiding?? And the Asians in this case are the apparent victims. Until we know exactly what happened through independent witness statements and CCTV this attack should be left down to the courts to decide what went on, not what people are surmising![/p][/quote]What a stupid comment to make, fuelled with no factual basis whatsoever. Remarkable!!![/p][/quote]What an absolute uneducated idiot you are Pecky. johnnyjackson
  • Score: 0

12:48pm Tue 15 Jul 14

johnnyjackson says...

A mans almost lost his life in an attempted murder and you have idiots like Pecky coming out with sarcastic comments to add fuel to the fire.
A mans almost lost his life in an attempted murder and you have idiots like Pecky coming out with sarcastic comments to add fuel to the fire. johnnyjackson
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree