THESE smirking vandals are suspected of being responsible for causing £60,000 of damage at a Bolton bus depot.
Police have released images of six suspects wanted after they caused havoc at the Cumfybus base in Cuthbert Street, Morris Green.
Dave Adams, duty supervisor at Cumfybus, was devastated when he arrived at work and found 10 buses had been smashed, along with four other vehicles kept at the site.
Mr Adams said: “When we looked at CCTV the youths looked like they were having a party.
“They were jumping on the skylight emergency exits, breaking them and breaking the windows of the buses.”
Several of the vandals initially kept their faces covered, but then the brazen yobs stuck their fingers up at the cameras and smiled at the CCTV.
The family-run company was forced to draft in extra buses from its Merseyside base while the damage was repaired.
The damage was caused in just 15 minutes by youths who used emergency hammers from the buses, as well as fire extinguishers and bricks to smash windows.
The vandalism took place on June 20, between 7.05pm and 7.20pm.
Security has since been improved at the site to avoid a repeat of the incident.
- Sawn-off shotgun found in Haslam Park last week was discovered by two schoolboys
- This isn't an April Fool... play classic arcade game Pac-Man on the streets of Bolton
- £33.2 million: The amount staked on "dangerously addictive" betting machines in Bolton
- Businessman fined after dumping rubbish including a toilet basin in a residential area
- Actress Denise Welch on her latest stage role in Bolton, enjoying her 50s and why Katie Hopkins' depression comments are 'unforgivable'
PC Matt Blakeley, from Bolton South Neighbourhood Policing Team, has urged anyone who recognises the youths pictured on the CCTV to call police on 0161 8565608 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.