Here's our guide to what you can do in and around Bolton this weekend.
1. Dig out your flares and go back to the ‘70s with the ultimate Abba tribute. The all-new, sequin-spangled production of Thank You For The Music, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the group’s Waterloo Eurovision triumph, will be at the Octagon Theatre at 7.30pm on Friday.
2. Enjoy watching celebrity chefs whipping up culinary delights before your very eyes. Gino D'Acampo, John Torode (pictured below) and James Martin are among the famous faces at Bolton Food and Drink Festival, from Friday until Bank Holiday Monday.
3. Enjoy a carnival atmosphere at this year’s Pride Big Weekend in the world-famous Manchester Gay Village. Music acts set to grace the stage, between Friday and Monday, include US singer Anastacia, ‘90s girl group All Saints, pop babe Pixie Lott (pictured below) and this year’s Eurovision Song Contest winner Conchita Wurst.
4. Party with a reality television star at a Bolton nightclub. The Only Way Is Essex's James Lock will be at J2, Mawdsley Street, for a Marbella-inspired Bank Holiday Sunday extravaganza, complete with hot tub, dancers and beach babes.
5. Head over to a festival in Bury for some Bank Holiday Monday music. Glaston-Bury kicks off at noon and will see numerous bands play live across 12 venues.