- Search notices
Published in the The Bolton News on 30 April 13
JOHN (JACK) WINWARD On April 23, 2013, suddenly whilst at home, Jack aged 77 years. Loving husband of Eileen, dearly loved dad of Stephen, Jacqui, Michael and of the late Arthur, a dear father in law of Angela, Willie and Shona, a treasured grandad of Amber and Olivia and dear uncle to Christine, Jacqueline and Sharon, a dear friend to Barbara and god father to Rachel and Olivia and good friend to many. Jack will be sadly missed by all his family and friends. Cortege will leave Jack's home on Thursday, May 2 at 1.45 pm for Requiem Mass in St Ethelbert's R.C. Church at 2 pm followed by committal in Overdale West Chapel at 3.30 pm. At the request of his family mourners please wear bright clothing. Family flowers only please, donations if so desired made payable to the Macmillan Nurses. All donations and enquiries to Seasons Funeral Service 1-3 Morris Green Lane, Bolton Tel: 01204 61620.
- 30/04/13 rkdflooring says Good night god bless, tell flecky off for being in to soon. Good night god bless, tell flecky off for being in to soon. Report this post
- 01/05/13 mg whites says R.I.P King Jack of Daubhill, you will be missed by many and Thursday wont be a sad day we will celebrate having known you and being a friend to so many! R.I.P King Jack of Daubhill, you will be missed by many and Thursday wont be a sad day we will celebrate having known you and being a friend to so many! Report this post
Night God Bless Jack. A Bolton Legend and a Friend to many. Rest In Eternal Peace.
Colin Stanton. Night God Bless Jack. A Bolton Legend and a Friend to many. Rest In Eternal Peace. Colin Stanton. Report this post
- 01/05/13 brooksp says A pleasure to have known you Jack, the man upstairs certainly won't be bored, RIP. A pleasure to have known you Jack, the man upstairs certainly won't be bored, RIP. Report this post
Leave a message
Log in with
- jeff kath swanton
- Julie Coleman
- lynn whittaker
- Dave&Eve Partington.
- philly and meady
- poppy and don
- BILLY McGUINNESS
- n hulse
- rick dalton
- Jackie Brady & Andy Stott
- COLIN STANTON
- Paul Brooks
- God bless love Nora Ian and Family x
- Pat & Gerry Bailey
- LEGEND. Lea and Peabea x
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.