- Search notices
Published in the The Bolton News on 14 October 11
GERARD PENNINGTON Suddenly after a short illness at his home, aged 71 years. Loving husband of "Cindy", much loved dad of Gary, Marie, David and Becky, father in law of Debrah, much loved grandad of Amy, uncle of Paul and Michael. Requiem Mass will be offered in Holy Infant and St Anthony R/C Church on Friday, October 21 at 11.00am followed by committal in Overdale East Chapel at 12.45pm. Floral tributes welcome. All floral tributes and enquiries to Howarth's Funeral Service, 638 Blackburn Road, Bolton BL1 7AL Tel 309 609 www.1hfs.co.uk
- 15/10/11 julieanddave says R.I.P Gerard xxx R.I.P Gerard xxx Report this post
- 15/10/11 julieanddave says Rest in peace Gerard xxx Rest in peace Gerard xxx Report this post
- 20/10/11 Beckyw says Rest In Paradise Dad, miss you xxx Rest In Paradise Dad, miss you xxx Report this post
- 28/10/11 MariePenn says Rest in Peace Dad, miss you more than you ever know **** Rest in Peace Dad, miss you more than you ever know **** Report this post
- 15/11/11 martin-j-dewhurst says Rest in peace Uncle Gerard Rest in peace Uncle Gerard Report this post
Leave a message
Log in with
- Becky xxx
- Marie xxxxxxxxxxx
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.