Shots fired at a house in Bolton

Police are appealing for witnesses after shots were fired at a house in Bolton.

Police were called to a house on Parkfield Avenue in Farnworth following a report a window had been smashed shortly after 5pm yesterday.

Officers attended and discovered a window had been damaged after gun shots were fired.

There were no occupants in the address at the time of the incident and no one was injured.

Detective Inspector Gary Smith from Bolton CID said: “We are in the early stages of this investigation, but after a search of the area, it was established shots had been fired at the house and the offenders then left.

“Thankfully no one was injured as a result of this dangerous and reckless act, but I want to reassure residents that not only are there extra officers in and around the area, but we will do everything we can to identify whoever is responsible. We do not believe there is a risk to the wider public.

“If anyone saw anything last night or thinks they might know who is responsible, please call us.”

Anyone with information is asked to call police at Bolton CID on 0161 856 5740, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

Comments (74)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:26pm Tue 18 Dec 12

Sasa Curcic says...

Farnworth? Gunshots?. Anyone else thinking Asian Drug Dealers?
Farnworth? Gunshots?. Anyone else thinking Asian Drug Dealers? Sasa Curcic
  • Score: 0

7:09pm Tue 18 Dec 12

Sasa Curcic says...

ok then British Born Males from Pakistani descent who pick and choose when to follow Islam, as in they sleep with white girls, drink alcohol, deal class A drugs, then fast for ramadan. Is that more accurate???
ok then British Born Males from Pakistani descent who pick and choose when to follow Islam, as in they sleep with white girls, drink alcohol, deal class A drugs, then fast for ramadan. Is that more accurate??? Sasa Curcic
  • Score: 0

7:21pm Tue 18 Dec 12

funfair says...

I think it down to the new brothel thats opened in farnworth by the asians that also supplys drugs
I think it down to the new brothel thats opened in farnworth by the asians that also supplys drugs funfair
  • Score: 0

7:26pm Tue 18 Dec 12

Sasa Curcic says...

now, so far this is all factual, however wait for the race card to get pulled, by the blinkered PC brigade from the comfort of their front rooms in their detached house in Lostock
now, so far this is all factual, however wait for the race card to get pulled, by the blinkered PC brigade from the comfort of their front rooms in their detached house in Lostock Sasa Curcic
  • Score: 0

7:51pm Tue 18 Dec 12

grimtown says...

Wonder full police service all this knowledge and fail to act on anything. Just looking forward to early retirement and turning a blind eye. Unless however you stop just over the stop lines at Crompton way and they try to say youv'e jumped a red light. Oh 11:45 Tuesday night.
Wonder full police service all this knowledge and fail to act on anything. Just looking forward to early retirement and turning a blind eye. Unless however you stop just over the stop lines at Crompton way and they try to say youv'e jumped a red light. Oh 11:45 Tuesday night. grimtown
  • Score: 0

7:51pm Tue 18 Dec 12

grimtown says...

Wonder full police service all this knowledge and fail to act on anything. Just looking forward to early retirement and turning a blind eye. Unless however you stop just over the stop lines at Crompton way and they try to say youv'e jumped a red light. Oh 11:45 Tuesday night.
Wonder full police service all this knowledge and fail to act on anything. Just looking forward to early retirement and turning a blind eye. Unless however you stop just over the stop lines at Crompton way and they try to say youv'e jumped a red light. Oh 11:45 Tuesday night. grimtown
  • Score: 0

8:24pm Tue 18 Dec 12

macauley says...

how did i guess it was farnworth before i read this?...come on hough,over to you now are you going to chip in.?
how did i guess it was farnworth before i read this?...come on hough,over to you now are you going to chip in.? macauley
  • Score: 0

8:49pm Tue 18 Dec 12

funfair says...

if it wasent for farnworth bolton news would be a weekly news paper
if it wasent for farnworth bolton news would be a weekly news paper funfair
  • Score: 0

11:06pm Tue 18 Dec 12

mr.mark.c says...

Racist card? PC Brigade?
As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs???
Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them?
My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;)
Racist card? PC Brigade? As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs??? Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them? My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;) mr.mark.c
  • Score: 0

11:20pm Tue 18 Dec 12

funfair says...

mr.mark.c wrote:
Racist card? PC Brigade? As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs??? Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them? My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;)
Not assuming it is asians its a fact they set up a brothel in farnworth and there is drugs being sold there bet when they arrest who ever did the shooting there will bw conections
[quote][p][bold]mr.mark.c[/bold] wrote: Racist card? PC Brigade? As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs??? Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them? My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;)[/p][/quote]Not assuming it is asians its a fact they set up a brothel in farnworth and there is drugs being sold there bet when they arrest who ever did the shooting there will bw conections funfair
  • Score: 0

11:41pm Tue 18 Dec 12

macauley says...

funfair wrote:
if it wasent for farnworth bolton news would be a weekly news paper
THATS TRUE,WONDER WHAT IT WILL BE NEXT?
[quote][p][bold]funfair[/bold] wrote: if it wasent for farnworth bolton news would be a weekly news paper[/p][/quote]THATS TRUE,WONDER WHAT IT WILL BE NEXT? macauley
  • Score: 0

12:07am Wed 19 Dec 12

mr.mark.c says...

funfair wrote:
mr.mark.c wrote:
Racist card? PC Brigade? As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs??? Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them? My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;)
Not assuming it is asians its a fact they set up a brothel in farnworth and there is drugs being sold there bet when they arrest who ever did the shooting there will bw conections
Try reporting the brothel/drugs den to the police, I would if I knew of one near me.
Infact we just got some druggies evicted from our nice quiet area :)
[quote][p][bold]funfair[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mr.mark.c[/bold] wrote: Racist card? PC Brigade? As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs??? Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them? My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;)[/p][/quote]Not assuming it is asians its a fact they set up a brothel in farnworth and there is drugs being sold there bet when they arrest who ever did the shooting there will bw conections[/p][/quote]Try reporting the brothel/drugs den to the police, I would if I knew of one near me. Infact we just got some druggies evicted from our nice quiet area :) mr.mark.c
  • Score: 0

12:15am Wed 19 Dec 12

Mandy.D says...

The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact)
so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home.
The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact) so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home. Mandy.D
  • Score: 0

1:19am Wed 19 Dec 12

wild one says...

Mandy.D wrote:
The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact)
so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home.
Did you report this so called rapist.....fact. i bet you didnt.....oh the irony?
[quote][p][bold]Mandy.D[/bold] wrote: The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact) so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home.[/p][/quote]Did you report this so called rapist.....fact. i bet you didnt.....oh the irony? wild one
  • Score: 0

1:30am Wed 19 Dec 12

mr.mark.c says...

@wild one
Well said
@wild one Well said mr.mark.c
  • Score: 0

9:30am Wed 19 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

macauley wrote:
how did i guess it was farnworth before i read this?...come on hough,over to you now are you going to chip in.?
Aw bless ya, did you read this and immediately think of me? I think Mr McAuley is developing a little crush on me, am touched, thank you xxx
[quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: how did i guess it was farnworth before i read this?...come on hough,over to you now are you going to chip in.?[/p][/quote]Aw bless ya, did you read this and immediately think of me? I think Mr McAuley is developing a little crush on me, am touched, thank you xxx Hough64
  • Score: 0

9:40am Wed 19 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

Mandy.D wrote:
The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact)
so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home.
It was a pregnant 22 year old woman, so how you came to that conclusion I will never know. Silly moo.
[quote][p][bold]Mandy.D[/bold] wrote: The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact) so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home.[/p][/quote]It was a pregnant 22 year old woman, so how you came to that conclusion I will never know. Silly moo. Hough64
  • Score: 0

11:10am Wed 19 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

It's scrotes like Mandy D and her Jeremy Kyle watching ilk who cause a lot of these problems.

They spout off to anybody who'll listen with their wholly inaccurate "facts" (dirty smackhead rapist - who turned out to actually be a terrified young mother), some scumbag wannabe gets hold of a gun and decides to mete out some summary justice based off Mandy's flawed intelligence (in more sense than one of the word) and before you know it, some poor young kid's having her front windows shot out.

Given that Mandy D appears to know more about the basis for this incident than the rest of us, perhaps The Bolton News should fulfill its civic duty and pass her details onto the local CID?
It's scrotes like Mandy D and her Jeremy Kyle watching ilk who cause a lot of these problems. They spout off to anybody who'll listen with their wholly inaccurate "facts" (dirty smackhead rapist - who turned out to actually be a terrified young mother), some scumbag wannabe gets hold of a gun and decides to mete out some summary justice based off Mandy's flawed intelligence (in more sense than one of the word) and before you know it, some poor young kid's having her front windows shot out. Given that Mandy D appears to know more about the basis for this incident than the rest of us, perhaps The Bolton News should fulfill its civic duty and pass her details onto the local CID? MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

11:58am Wed 19 Dec 12

boltonnut says...

Farnworth has a bad name,it should change it to Dodge City.Flying Shuttlle would have been called Flying Bullets,brothel would be whore house,Doc Holliday could operate the drug den.It appears the only ingredient missing is Wyatt Earp.I'm not going any where near the cowboys& asians part of this article.
Farnworth has a bad name,it should change it to Dodge City.Flying Shuttlle would have been called Flying Bullets,brothel would be whore house,Doc Holliday could operate the drug den.It appears the only ingredient missing is Wyatt Earp.I'm not going any where near the cowboys& asians part of this article. boltonnut
  • Score: 0

12:09pm Wed 19 Dec 12

berushka says...

what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in. berushka
  • Score: 0

12:34pm Wed 19 Dec 12

boltoncity says...

mustafa-moan wrote:
Sasa Curcic wrote:
ok then British Born Males from Pakistani descent who pick and choose when to follow Islam, as in they sleep with white girls, drink alcohol, deal class A drugs, then fast for ramadan. Is that more accurate???
Yes spot on now, my thoughts also.
i concur
[quote][p][bold]mustafa-moan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sasa Curcic[/bold] wrote: ok then British Born Males from Pakistani descent who pick and choose when to follow Islam, as in they sleep with white girls, drink alcohol, deal class A drugs, then fast for ramadan. Is that more accurate???[/p][/quote]Yes spot on now, my thoughts also.[/p][/quote]i concur boltoncity
  • Score: 0

12:35pm Wed 19 Dec 12

boltoncity says...

mustafa-moan wrote:
Asian is a bit of a broad term to disguise the real ethnicity of the villains, bet they're not Indian or Chinese though!
well said
[quote][p][bold]mustafa-moan[/bold] wrote: Asian is a bit of a broad term to disguise the real ethnicity of the villains, bet they're not Indian or Chinese though![/p][/quote]well said boltoncity
  • Score: 0

12:52pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
I wondered when you would pipe up, as always with a derogatory comment. Please go away..nobody likes you on here. You stick to cooking cats and stop lurking on here.
[quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]I wondered when you would pipe up, as always with a derogatory comment. Please go away..nobody likes you on here. You stick to cooking cats and stop lurking on here. Hough64
  • Score: 0

1:22pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

The problem Farnworth has is its close proximity to Little Hulton /Salford. This is where the real scrotes come from and IF any arrests are made regarding this shooting my money is on them being from that area. Also, the Shuttle was closed down partly due of said scrotes who ventured across the bridge on Anchor Lane, which many feel should be demolished!
The problem Farnworth has is its close proximity to Little Hulton /Salford. This is where the real scrotes come from and IF any arrests are made regarding this shooting my money is on them being from that area. Also, the Shuttle was closed down partly due of said scrotes who ventured across the bridge on Anchor Lane, which many feel should be demolished! Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

1:32pm Wed 19 Dec 12

wild one says...

berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!!
[quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!! wild one
  • Score: 0

1:38pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

wild one wrote:
berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!!
Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard.
[quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!![/p][/quote]Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard. Hough64
  • Score: 0

1:48pm Wed 19 Dec 12

wild one says...

Hough64 wrote:
wild one wrote:
berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!!
Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard.
oh she's a wild one is our shaneza....always on the pull, i cant keep up with these muslims she brings hone :)
[quote][p][bold]Hough64[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!![/p][/quote]Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard.[/p][/quote]oh she's a wild one is our shaneza....always on the pull, i cant keep up with these muslims she brings hone :) wild one
  • Score: 0

1:50pm Wed 19 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

Bob Shaftoe wrote:
The problem Farnworth has is its close proximity to Little Hulton /Salford. This is where the real scrotes come from and IF any arrests are made regarding this shooting my money is on them being from that area. Also, the Shuttle was closed down partly due of said scrotes who ventured across the bridge on Anchor Lane, which many feel should be demolished!
Oh, right then, Bob.....

So none of Farnworth's indigenous population have ever done anything wrong, have they? It's all the scum from Little Hulton and Salford committing all the crime is it?

Pull your head out of your arze and stop talking nonsense, mate.

I'm not here on a Farnworth bashing exercise, but to simply blame people from neighboring areas for its problems is childish rubbish.


Unlike many of the contributors on here (I suspect), I've lived in Farnworth and I know what it's like.

It's like everywhere else - good bits and not so good bits.
[quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: The problem Farnworth has is its close proximity to Little Hulton /Salford. This is where the real scrotes come from and IF any arrests are made regarding this shooting my money is on them being from that area. Also, the Shuttle was closed down partly due of said scrotes who ventured across the bridge on Anchor Lane, which many feel should be demolished![/p][/quote]Oh, right then, Bob..... So none of Farnworth's indigenous population have ever done anything wrong, have they? It's all the scum from Little Hulton and Salford committing all the crime is it? Pull your head out of your arze and stop talking nonsense, mate. I'm not here on a Farnworth bashing exercise, but to simply blame people from neighboring areas for its problems is childish rubbish. Unlike many of the contributors on here (I suspect), I've lived in Farnworth and I know what it's like. It's like everywhere else - good bits and not so good bits. MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

2:03pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

MMHolmes wrote:
Bob Shaftoe wrote:
The problem Farnworth has is its close proximity to Little Hulton /Salford. This is where the real scrotes come from and IF any arrests are made regarding this shooting my money is on them being from that area. Also, the Shuttle was closed down partly due of said scrotes who ventured across the bridge on Anchor Lane, which many feel should be demolished!
Oh, right then, Bob.....

So none of Farnworth's indigenous population have ever done anything wrong, have they? It's all the scum from Little Hulton and Salford committing all the crime is it?

Pull your head out of your arze and stop talking nonsense, mate.

I'm not here on a Farnworth bashing exercise, but to simply blame people from neighboring areas for its problems is childish rubbish.


Unlike many of the contributors on here (I suspect), I've lived in Farnworth and I know what it's like.

It's like everywhere else - good bits and not so good bits.
Sounds like you have LH connections MM. Farnworth has problems but isn't known for shooters.
[quote][p][bold]MMHolmes[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: The problem Farnworth has is its close proximity to Little Hulton /Salford. This is where the real scrotes come from and IF any arrests are made regarding this shooting my money is on them being from that area. Also, the Shuttle was closed down partly due of said scrotes who ventured across the bridge on Anchor Lane, which many feel should be demolished![/p][/quote]Oh, right then, Bob..... So none of Farnworth's indigenous population have ever done anything wrong, have they? It's all the scum from Little Hulton and Salford committing all the crime is it? Pull your head out of your arze and stop talking nonsense, mate. I'm not here on a Farnworth bashing exercise, but to simply blame people from neighboring areas for its problems is childish rubbish. Unlike many of the contributors on here (I suspect), I've lived in Farnworth and I know what it's like. It's like everywhere else - good bits and not so good bits.[/p][/quote]Sounds like you have LH connections MM. Farnworth has problems but isn't known for shooters. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

2:56pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Michaela_ says...

berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
For those who say the people are probably from Little Hulton/Salford... There's good and bad people all over, don't be ashamed to blame your own (because, let's face it, it's not always someone else's fault.) I personally live in a quiet area, not one of the area's that have been mentioned however my family are from both area's and live there. They are lovely people (yes, the Salford ones too.) Also, the quote above... Aren't there many people in their 30's & 40's who also do this? I think I know a few so if you could kindly NOT discriminate because it seems everyone is different, I'm seventeen and work a full time job, work very hard and have my own home. Yet you never hear about people like me because people like you are to obsessed with the "youngsters" being pregnant, with kids, on their own when I'm pretty sure it's your generation that taught us right and wrong, your generation that "gave an example" and YOUR GENERATION ARE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
[quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]For those who say the people are probably from Little Hulton/Salford... There's good and bad people all over, don't be ashamed to blame your own (because, let's face it, it's not always someone else's fault.) I personally live in a quiet area, not one of the area's that have been mentioned however my family are from both area's and live there. They are lovely people (yes, the Salford ones too.) Also, the quote above... Aren't there many people in their 30's & 40's who also do this? I think I know a few so if you could kindly NOT discriminate because it seems everyone is different, I'm seventeen and work a full time job, work very hard and have my own home. Yet you never hear about people like me because people like you are to obsessed with the "youngsters" being pregnant, with kids, on their own when I'm pretty sure it's your generation that taught us right and wrong, your generation that "gave an example" and YOUR GENERATION ARE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Michaela_
  • Score: 0

3:10pm Wed 19 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

Listen Bob, unlike you, I'm not on here trying to score points about where people live and "how much better than them I obviously am".

I grew up in a big house in Smithills, wanted for nothing, went to a good school and university, got a good job and settled down with a lovely family.

I'm lucky.

However, along the way I've lived allover the place and I've mixed with all sorts of people.

And let me tell you that I'd rather spend two minutes in the company of somebody (like me) who's working class and has got their head screwed on, rather than some jumped up nobody who think's they're middle class just because they've got Sky+ and can afford to go to Spain twice a year.

Believe me, Little Hulton is no worse than several parts of Bolton that I know well.
The people make an area and there are people I know in Little Hulton who are ten times nicer / more upstanding / morally better directed than whole swathes of people I know who live in Smithills, Bromley Cross, Lostock and the like.

(And Farnworth's been full of guns for years, by the way. You could buy one in The Shakespeare for about two hundred quid about twenty years back...)
Listen Bob, unlike you, I'm not on here trying to score points about where people live and "how much better than them I obviously am". I grew up in a big house in Smithills, wanted for nothing, went to a good school and university, got a good job and settled down with a lovely family. I'm lucky. However, along the way I've lived allover the place and I've mixed with all sorts of people. And let me tell you that I'd rather spend two minutes in the company of somebody (like me) who's working class and has got their head screwed on, rather than some jumped up nobody who think's they're middle class just because they've got Sky+ and can afford to go to Spain twice a year. Believe me, Little Hulton is no worse than several parts of Bolton that I know well. The people make an area and there are people I know in Little Hulton who are ten times nicer / more upstanding / morally better directed than whole swathes of people I know who live in Smithills, Bromley Cross, Lostock and the like. (And Farnworth's been full of guns for years, by the way. You could buy one in The Shakespeare for about two hundred quid about twenty years back...) MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

3:53pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

Thanks for your life story MM, you sound like an OK guy but I lived in Farnworth all my life and I know a lot about what goes on and also drink in the pubs. Frankly your tale about buying a gun in the Shakey is a fairytale.
Thanks for your life story MM, you sound like an OK guy but I lived in Farnworth all my life and I know a lot about what goes on and also drink in the pubs. Frankly your tale about buying a gun in the Shakey is a fairytale. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

3:56pm Wed 19 Dec 12

davoovad says...

funfair wrote:
mr.mark.c wrote:
Racist card? PC Brigade? As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs??? Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them? My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;)
Not assuming it is asians its a fact they set up a brothel in farnworth and there is drugs being sold there bet when they arrest who ever did the shooting there will bw conections
Yes they set up a brothel and a crack house, now all the farnworthians are on cloud 9 because of the extra amenities in the area !
[quote][p][bold]funfair[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mr.mark.c[/bold] wrote: Racist card? PC Brigade? As much as I hate so called 'muslim' extremists the comments here started being racist by assuming it was Pakistanis without any proof, maybe it was white drugs (again assuming) gangs??? Or someones 15yr old got pregnant and they decided to get a gun and go scare them? My guess would be pub rage seeing that they closed the flying glass pub ;)[/p][/quote]Not assuming it is asians its a fact they set up a brothel in farnworth and there is drugs being sold there bet when they arrest who ever did the shooting there will bw conections[/p][/quote]Yes they set up a brothel and a crack house, now all the farnworthians are on cloud 9 because of the extra amenities in the area ! davoovad
  • Score: 0

4:22pm Wed 19 Dec 12

bronson07 says...

wild one wrote:
berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!!
f@@king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!![/p][/quote]f@@king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! bronson07
  • Score: 0

4:26pm Wed 19 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

Wish it was, Bob...wish it was.

£200 quid for the weapon, tenner a bullet.

And they'd buy it back for £50 after you'd finished with it, IF it hadn't been fired.

Cheaper than a divorce....
Wish it was, Bob...wish it was. £200 quid for the weapon, tenner a bullet. And they'd buy it back for £50 after you'd finished with it, IF it hadn't been fired. Cheaper than a divorce.... MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

4:49pm Wed 19 Dec 12

wild one says...

bronson07 wrote:
wild one wrote:
berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!!
f@@king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!
got it one...
[quote][p][bold]bronson07[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!![/p][/quote]f@@king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]got it one... wild one
  • Score: 0

6:31pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Mandy.D says...

Hough64 wrote:
Mandy.D wrote:
The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact)
so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home.
It was a pregnant 22 year old woman, so how you came to that conclusion I will never know. Silly moo.
the target was her boyfriend you idiot.
[quote][p][bold]Hough64[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mandy.D[/bold] wrote: The target was a dirty nasty smackhead rapist (fact) so it was either about drugs or robbery so it's a pitty he wasn't at home.[/p][/quote]It was a pregnant 22 year old woman, so how you came to that conclusion I will never know. Silly moo.[/p][/quote]the target was her boyfriend you idiot. Mandy.D
  • Score: 0

6:52pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Mandy.D says...

MMHolmes wrote:
It's scrotes like Mandy D and her Jeremy Kyle watching ilk who cause a lot of these problems.

They spout off to anybody who'll listen with their wholly inaccurate "facts" (dirty smackhead rapist - who turned out to actually be a terrified young mother), some scumbag wannabe gets hold of a gun and decides to mete out some summary justice based off Mandy's flawed intelligence (in more sense than one of the word) and before you know it, some poor young kid's having her front windows shot out.

Given that Mandy D appears to know more about the basis for this incident than the rest of us, perhaps The Bolton News should fulfill its civic duty and pass her details onto the local CID?
Really you idiot, do you think someone who dosen't know anything would just make up random stuff.
The target was obviously her heroin addict boyfriend who would rob from you as soon as look at you who got out of prison earlier this year after serving his sentance for rape.
and i like a LOT of people from the area know this.
And as for being a jeremy kyle watching scrote oh how very wrong you are i work 50 hours a week to provide for my three children so i do not have time to watch daytime tv and i am no scrote.
[quote][p][bold]MMHolmes[/bold] wrote: It's scrotes like Mandy D and her Jeremy Kyle watching ilk who cause a lot of these problems. They spout off to anybody who'll listen with their wholly inaccurate "facts" (dirty smackhead rapist - who turned out to actually be a terrified young mother), some scumbag wannabe gets hold of a gun and decides to mete out some summary justice based off Mandy's flawed intelligence (in more sense than one of the word) and before you know it, some poor young kid's having her front windows shot out. Given that Mandy D appears to know more about the basis for this incident than the rest of us, perhaps The Bolton News should fulfill its civic duty and pass her details onto the local CID?[/p][/quote]Really you idiot, do you think someone who dosen't know anything would just make up random stuff. The target was obviously her heroin addict boyfriend who would rob from you as soon as look at you who got out of prison earlier this year after serving his sentance for rape. and i like a LOT of people from the area know this. And as for being a jeremy kyle watching scrote oh how very wrong you are i work 50 hours a week to provide for my three children so i do not have time to watch daytime tv and i am no scrote. Mandy.D
  • Score: 0

6:57pm Wed 19 Dec 12

mr.mark.c says...

Welcome to the BN insults page.
Is the Kyle show the one where the babies have more teeth than the parents ?
Welcome to the BN insults page. Is the Kyle show the one where the babies have more teeth than the parents ? mr.mark.c
  • Score: 0

8:44pm Wed 19 Dec 12

davoovad says...

Mandy.D wrote:
MMHolmes wrote:
It's scrotes like Mandy D and her Jeremy Kyle watching ilk who cause a lot of these problems.

They spout off to anybody who'll listen with their wholly inaccurate "facts" (dirty smackhead rapist - who turned out to actually be a terrified young mother), some scumbag wannabe gets hold of a gun and decides to mete out some summary justice based off Mandy's flawed intelligence (in more sense than one of the word) and before you know it, some poor young kid's having her front windows shot out.

Given that Mandy D appears to know more about the basis for this incident than the rest of us, perhaps The Bolton News should fulfill its civic duty and pass her details onto the local CID?
Really you idiot, do you think someone who dosen't know anything would just make up random stuff.
The target was obviously her heroin addict boyfriend who would rob from you as soon as look at you who got out of prison earlier this year after serving his sentance for rape.
and i like a LOT of people from the area know this.
And as for being a jeremy kyle watching scrote oh how very wrong you are i work 50 hours a week to provide for my three children so i do not have time to watch daytime tv and i am no scrote.
You tell em flower !!
[quote][p][bold]Mandy.D[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MMHolmes[/bold] wrote: It's scrotes like Mandy D and her Jeremy Kyle watching ilk who cause a lot of these problems. They spout off to anybody who'll listen with their wholly inaccurate "facts" (dirty smackhead rapist - who turned out to actually be a terrified young mother), some scumbag wannabe gets hold of a gun and decides to mete out some summary justice based off Mandy's flawed intelligence (in more sense than one of the word) and before you know it, some poor young kid's having her front windows shot out. Given that Mandy D appears to know more about the basis for this incident than the rest of us, perhaps The Bolton News should fulfill its civic duty and pass her details onto the local CID?[/p][/quote]Really you idiot, do you think someone who dosen't know anything would just make up random stuff. The target was obviously her heroin addict boyfriend who would rob from you as soon as look at you who got out of prison earlier this year after serving his sentance for rape. and i like a LOT of people from the area know this. And as for being a jeremy kyle watching scrote oh how very wrong you are i work 50 hours a week to provide for my three children so i do not have time to watch daytime tv and i am no scrote.[/p][/quote]You tell em flower !! davoovad
  • Score: 0

9:10pm Wed 19 Dec 12

macauley says...

well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.
well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate. macauley
  • Score: 0

11:17pm Wed 19 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

Mandy, Mandy...Mandy.......


That was my whole point. And thankyou for proving it.

I suggested that you obviously know more about this shooting than the rest of us. And you've proved it by revealing more "insider info" about her boyfriend that hadn't previously been mentioned on here. Ergo (google it, luv), you know who was involved in this shooting and you can expect a visit from The Plod.

Because I'm e-mailing Crimestoppers and the GMP website right now with a link to this discussion and a suggestion that they ask the BN for your user details and IP address, as you obviously have more to tell about this terrible incident.

Well done. Hoist by your own petard.

(Again, google it, luv).
Mandy, Mandy...Mandy....... That was my whole point. And thankyou for proving it. I suggested that you obviously know more about this shooting than the rest of us. And you've proved it by revealing more "insider info" about her boyfriend that hadn't previously been mentioned on here. Ergo (google it, luv), you know who was involved in this shooting and you can expect a visit from The Plod. Because I'm e-mailing Crimestoppers and the GMP website right now with a link to this discussion and a suggestion that they ask the BN for your user details and IP address, as you obviously have more to tell about this terrible incident. Well done. Hoist by your own petard. (Again, google it, luv). MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

11:52pm Wed 19 Dec 12

trish1975 says...

MMHolmes wrote:
Mandy, Mandy...Mandy.......



That was my whole point. And thankyou for proving it.

I suggested that you obviously know more about this shooting than the rest of us. And you've proved it by revealing more "insider info" about her boyfriend that hadn't previously been mentioned on here. Ergo (google it, luv), you know who was involved in this shooting and you can expect a visit from The Plod.

Because I'm e-mailing Crimestoppers and the GMP website right now with a link to this discussion and a suggestion that they ask the BN for your user details and IP address, as you obviously have more to tell about this terrible incident.

Well done. Hoist by your own petard.

(Again, google it, luv).
you really are a stupid moron, lots of people probably know the people who live in that house but that doesn't mean that anyone of them know who the gun man was.
Do you live near anyone who has been the victim of a crime, my guess is probably yes well by you reasoning you must know who commited that crime so maybe the police should be sent to your house.
[quote][p][bold]MMHolmes[/bold] wrote: Mandy, Mandy...Mandy....... That was my whole point. And thankyou for proving it. I suggested that you obviously know more about this shooting than the rest of us. And you've proved it by revealing more "insider info" about her boyfriend that hadn't previously been mentioned on here. Ergo (google it, luv), you know who was involved in this shooting and you can expect a visit from The Plod. Because I'm e-mailing Crimestoppers and the GMP website right now with a link to this discussion and a suggestion that they ask the BN for your user details and IP address, as you obviously have more to tell about this terrible incident. Well done. Hoist by your own petard. (Again, google it, luv).[/p][/quote]you really are a stupid moron, lots of people probably know the people who live in that house but that doesn't mean that anyone of them know who the gun man was. Do you live near anyone who has been the victim of a crime, my guess is probably yes well by you reasoning you must know who commited that crime so maybe the police should be sent to your house. trish1975
  • Score: 0

12:22am Thu 20 Dec 12

mr.mark.c says...

I would love this as an update.....
The 22 year old baby factory was not the target, it was the dirty smack head rapist that thinks he is the dad after serving time in jail for rape.
But she really needs to shut her legs, single with 3 and another on the way at 22, all paid for by working people.... It makes me sick.

Oh sorry, she isnt single, she has a rapist living there ??????
I would love this as an update..... The 22 year old baby factory was not the target, it was the dirty smack head rapist that thinks he is the dad after serving time in jail for rape. But she really needs to shut her legs, single with 3 and another on the way at 22, all paid for by working people.... It makes me sick. Oh sorry, she isnt single, she has a rapist living there ?????? mr.mark.c
  • Score: 0

1:46am Thu 20 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

Ah Trish....Obviously Mandy's mate / sister. Do your kids share a father? I bet they do......

Anyroad, your point is confused. Yes, I do know people who've been the victim of a crime. My own parents in Smithills for one were burgled a few years back. You probably got a telly for your kids' bedroom out of it. Well done.

Anyway, back on point - I pointed out the fact that your acquaintance / sister obviously knows who committed this crime and she should feel morally obliged to call the police. But if she couldn't be arzed, I'd only be too happy to point them in the right direction. Via the BN. And Crimestoppers. Which I did.

So sleep tight.

And expect a knock on your door soon...
Ah Trish....Obviously Mandy's mate / sister. Do your kids share a father? I bet they do...... Anyroad, your point is confused. Yes, I do know people who've been the victim of a crime. My own parents in Smithills for one were burgled a few years back. You probably got a telly for your kids' bedroom out of it. Well done. Anyway, back on point - I pointed out the fact that your acquaintance / sister obviously knows who committed this crime and she should feel morally obliged to call the police. But if she couldn't be arzed, I'd only be too happy to point them in the right direction. Via the BN. And Crimestoppers. Which I did. So sleep tight. And expect a knock on your door soon... MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

1:56am Thu 20 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

Update - Just re-read the last comment and saw that Trisha has 1975 in her user name. So she's obviously Mandy's mum. 'Cos they has 'em young in their circles.

Sorry Trish, my mistake.......

You should be so proud. You've raised a good'un. Obviously...

And a **** load of grand-scrotes, no doubt who will carry on the fine family tradition of being no-marks who claim benefit and have big mouths.....
Update - Just re-read the last comment and saw that Trisha has 1975 in her user name. So she's obviously Mandy's mum. 'Cos they has 'em young in their circles. Sorry Trish, my mistake....... You should be so proud. You've raised a good'un. Obviously... And a **** load of grand-scrotes, no doubt who will carry on the fine family tradition of being no-marks who claim benefit and have big mouths..... MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

9:43am Thu 20 Dec 12

bronson07 says...

trish1975 wrote:
MMHolmes wrote:
Mandy, Mandy...Mandy.......




That was my whole point. And thankyou for proving it.

I suggested that you obviously know more about this shooting than the rest of us. And you've proved it by revealing more "insider info" about her boyfriend that hadn't previously been mentioned on here. Ergo (google it, luv), you know who was involved in this shooting and you can expect a visit from The Plod.

Because I'm e-mailing Crimestoppers and the GMP website right now with a link to this discussion and a suggestion that they ask the BN for your user details and IP address, as you obviously have more to tell about this terrible incident.

Well done. Hoist by your own petard.

(Again, google it, luv).
you really are a stupid moron, lots of people probably know the people who live in that house but that doesn't mean that anyone of them know who the gun man was.
Do you live near anyone who has been the victim of a crime, my guess is probably yes well by you reasoning you must know who commited that crime so maybe the police should be sent to your house.
Absolutely well said Trish! Close knit communities know who is who and so do the Police! Firstly, if the boyfriend has been in prison for a sex offence then he would be on licence, and the Police will know him. What beggars belief is that the Editor of this rag allows people to slate victims of crime being the pregnant woman and her three young children. There are some f@@king reprobates on this thread!
[quote][p][bold]trish1975[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MMHolmes[/bold] wrote: Mandy, Mandy...Mandy....... That was my whole point. And thankyou for proving it. I suggested that you obviously know more about this shooting than the rest of us. And you've proved it by revealing more "insider info" about her boyfriend that hadn't previously been mentioned on here. Ergo (google it, luv), you know who was involved in this shooting and you can expect a visit from The Plod. Because I'm e-mailing Crimestoppers and the GMP website right now with a link to this discussion and a suggestion that they ask the BN for your user details and IP address, as you obviously have more to tell about this terrible incident. Well done. Hoist by your own petard. (Again, google it, luv).[/p][/quote]you really are a stupid moron, lots of people probably know the people who live in that house but that doesn't mean that anyone of them know who the gun man was. Do you live near anyone who has been the victim of a crime, my guess is probably yes well by you reasoning you must know who commited that crime so maybe the police should be sent to your house.[/p][/quote]Absolutely well said Trish! Close knit communities know who is who and so do the Police! Firstly, if the boyfriend has been in prison for a sex offence then he would be on licence, and the Police will know him. What beggars belief is that the Editor of this rag allows people to slate victims of crime being the pregnant woman and her three young children. There are some f@@king reprobates on this thread! bronson07
  • Score: 0

9:50am Thu 20 Dec 12

MarkAllRead says...

Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is.
Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is. MarkAllRead
  • Score: 0

10:06am Thu 20 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

MarkAllRead wrote:
Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is.
.......and which part of this wonderful town you you live Al Read? Settle St?
Daubhill? Union Road etc etc. Please tell us.
[quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is.[/p][/quote].......and which part of this wonderful town you you live Al Read? Settle St? Daubhill? Union Road etc etc. Please tell us. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

10:36am Thu 20 Dec 12

Farnworth001 says...

Sasa Curcic wrote:
Farnworth? Gunshots?. Anyone else thinking Asian Drug Dealers?
Jus reading through the comments. Its attrotious of what our people believe blaming the so called asian gangs. Im from new bury and must say this is a dominant white area and has been for a long time. The asians are more in the moses gate area. We only have our selves to blame. We need to get of our backs and put eork in not dole doss....
[quote][p][bold]Sasa Curcic[/bold] wrote: Farnworth? Gunshots?. Anyone else thinking Asian Drug Dealers?[/p][/quote]Jus reading through the comments. Its attrotious of what our people believe blaming the so called asian gangs. Im from new bury and must say this is a dominant white area and has been for a long time. The asians are more in the moses gate area. We only have our selves to blame. We need to get of our backs and put eork in not dole doss.... Farnworth001
  • Score: 0

11:05am Thu 20 Dec 12

Zain Khan says...

Hough64 wrote:
wild one wrote:
berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!!
Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard.
Hough bet your a 18 year old "Job-Seeker" on benefits with 4+ kids, and seeing popping kids out as an income. Either that or your daughter or sister is otherwise. Prat!!
[quote][p][bold]Hough64[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!![/p][/quote]Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard.[/p][/quote]Hough bet your a 18 year old "Job-Seeker" on benefits with 4+ kids, and seeing popping kids out as an income. Either that or your daughter or sister is otherwise. Prat!! Zain Khan
  • Score: 0

12:05pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

Bob Shaftoe wrote:
MarkAllRead wrote:
Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is.
.......and which part of this wonderful town you you live Al Read? Settle St?
Daubhill? Union Road etc etc. Please tell us.
......Still waiting Mr/Mrs self righteous. Or are you too ashamed to name it.
[quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is.[/p][/quote].......and which part of this wonderful town you you live Al Read? Settle St? Daubhill? Union Road etc etc. Please tell us.[/p][/quote]......Still waiting Mr/Mrs self righteous. Or are you too ashamed to name it. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

12:28pm Thu 20 Dec 12

berushka says...

macauley wrote:
well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.
As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.
[quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.[/p][/quote]As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them. berushka
  • Score: 0

1:42pm Thu 20 Dec 12

boltonnut says...

Iv'e mentioned this before,I was born in Bolton but moved away many years ago.I comment on stuff even though it is none of my concern.One of the things I respect about Boltonians, they call a spade a spade.They don't eff about,as you can see in the previous comments.It's part of free speech keep it up.Even you Hough64...luv ya.
Iv'e mentioned this before,I was born in Bolton but moved away many years ago.I comment on stuff even though it is none of my concern.One of the things I respect about Boltonians, they call a spade a spade.They don't eff about,as you can see in the previous comments.It's part of free speech keep it up.Even you Hough64...luv ya. boltonnut
  • Score: 0

1:46pm Thu 20 Dec 12

davoovad says...

Farnworth001 wrote:
Sasa Curcic wrote:
Farnworth? Gunshots?. Anyone else thinking Asian Drug Dealers?
Jus reading through the comments. Its attrotious of what our people believe blaming the so called asian gangs. Im from new bury and must say this is a dominant white area and has been for a long time. The asians are more in the moses gate area. We only have our selves to blame. We need to get of our backs and put eork in not dole doss....
Translate, someone please !
[quote][p][bold]Farnworth001[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sasa Curcic[/bold] wrote: Farnworth? Gunshots?. Anyone else thinking Asian Drug Dealers?[/p][/quote]Jus reading through the comments. Its attrotious of what our people believe blaming the so called asian gangs. Im from new bury and must say this is a dominant white area and has been for a long time. The asians are more in the moses gate area. We only have our selves to blame. We need to get of our backs and put eork in not dole doss....[/p][/quote]Translate, someone please ! davoovad
  • Score: 0

2:54pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

Zain Khan wrote:
Hough64 wrote:
wild one wrote:
berushka wrote:
what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.
Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!!
Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard.
Hough bet your a 18 year old "Job-Seeker" on benefits with 4+ kids, and seeing popping kids out as an income. Either that or your daughter or sister is otherwise. Prat!!
Wrong on all levels, I am a 41 year old female, with a very good job, live in a very nice area and own my home outright, and I dont have a sister but I do have 2 brothers. However, I was fighting fire with Wild One as he was being insulting to a young woman who he knows nothing about. So I would say that you are the prat in not being able to see that.
[quote][p][bold]Zain Khan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hough64[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: what I find sad is the fact that this young lady, just 22 apparently, has three children and another on the way. Is that all young people of today have time to do, breed? What a sad world we live in.[/p][/quote]Ms Cook, aged 22, who lived at the property with her three young children — who are aged between eight months and three ...........I bet it's like throwing a sausage down market street!!![/p][/quote]Bit like your daughter then eh Wild One? She probably gets called the wild one too from what I have heard.[/p][/quote]Hough bet your a 18 year old "Job-Seeker" on benefits with 4+ kids, and seeing popping kids out as an income. Either that or your daughter or sister is otherwise. Prat!![/p][/quote]Wrong on all levels, I am a 41 year old female, with a very good job, live in a very nice area and own my home outright, and I dont have a sister but I do have 2 brothers. However, I was fighting fire with Wild One as he was being insulting to a young woman who he knows nothing about. So I would say that you are the prat in not being able to see that. Hough64
  • Score: 0

2:55pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

Bob Shaftoe wrote:
Bob Shaftoe wrote:
MarkAllRead wrote:
Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is.
.......and which part of this wonderful town you you live Al Read? Settle St?
Daubhill? Union Road etc etc. Please tell us.
......Still waiting Mr/Mrs self righteous. Or are you too ashamed to name it.
The people on here that slag Farnworth off will never reveal the areas where they live. They have been asked many time but prefer not to answer. Probably ashamed.
[quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: Farnworth, always Farnworth. The sooner we build a big wall around the place the better. What an utter hole that place is.[/p][/quote].......and which part of this wonderful town you you live Al Read? Settle St? Daubhill? Union Road etc etc. Please tell us.[/p][/quote]......Still waiting Mr/Mrs self righteous. Or are you too ashamed to name it.[/p][/quote]The people on here that slag Farnworth off will never reveal the areas where they live. They have been asked many time but prefer not to answer. Probably ashamed. Hough64
  • Score: 0

4:16pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

Dead right Hough. C'mon wild bone, macally & others lets here it...... Shhhhh!
Dead right Hough. C'mon wild bone, macally & others lets here it...... Shhhhh! Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

5:06pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

berushka wrote:
macauley wrote:
well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.
As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.
And a Merry Christmas to you, you Bolton hating Czech atheist. Go feed your donkeys or whatever else floats your boat. D*ckhead.
[quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.[/p][/quote]As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.[/p][/quote]And a Merry Christmas to you, you Bolton hating Czech atheist. Go feed your donkeys or whatever else floats your boat. D*ckhead. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

5:39pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

berushka wrote:
macauley wrote:
well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.
As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.
As I have told you before Mr Berushka I am female. But then at your age you could be forgiven for being forgetful.
[quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.[/p][/quote]As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.[/p][/quote]As I have told you before Mr Berushka I am female. But then at your age you could be forgiven for being forgetful. Hough64
  • Score: 0

6:03pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

Bob Shaftoe wrote:
berushka wrote:
macauley wrote:
well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.
As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.
And a Merry Christmas to you, you Bolton hating Czech atheist. Go feed your donkeys or whatever else floats your boat. D*ckhead.
Dont forget homophobic racist!!
[quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.[/p][/quote]As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.[/p][/quote]And a Merry Christmas to you, you Bolton hating Czech atheist. Go feed your donkeys or whatever else floats your boat. D*ckhead.[/p][/quote]Dont forget homophobic racist!! Hough64
  • Score: 0

6:03pm Thu 20 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

Bob Shaftoe wrote:
berushka wrote:
macauley wrote:
well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.
As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.
And a Merry Christmas to you, you Bolton hating Czech atheist. Go feed your donkeys or whatever else floats your boat. D*ckhead.
Dont forget homophobic racist!!
[quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: well hough you have put some crap on this page today mate.[/p][/quote]As he does just about every time he opens his fly zipper to speak. I think he and shaftoe share a house, knock knock, wink wink, as they both have a severe case of verbal diarrhoea. But best not to say too much to offend them, or else they will send their mate round to bash you with his handbag. Cretins the pair of them.[/p][/quote]And a Merry Christmas to you, you Bolton hating Czech atheist. Go feed your donkeys or whatever else floats your boat. D*ckhead.[/p][/quote]Dont forget homophobic racist!! Hough64
  • Score: 0

2:06am Fri 21 Dec 12

macauley says...

who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away.
who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away. macauley
  • Score: 0

7:50am Fri 21 Dec 12

Bob Shaftoe says...

macauley wrote:
who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away.
You must be Berushka's silly little boy! Go to bed earlier. Oh and by the way its spelt crawl.
[quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away.[/p][/quote]You must be Berushka's silly little boy! Go to bed earlier. Oh and by the way its spelt crawl. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 0

9:45am Fri 21 Dec 12

Hough64 says...

macauley wrote:
who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away.
As well as being illiterate it seems you cannot read either. I have mentioned many times that I am female so why you keep referring to me in a male way is a tad confusing.
[quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away.[/p][/quote]As well as being illiterate it seems you cannot read either. I have mentioned many times that I am female so why you keep referring to me in a male way is a tad confusing. Hough64
  • Score: 0

5:51pm Fri 21 Dec 12

MMHolmes says...

As well as being illiterate it seems you cannot read either.
====================
====================
======

Erm........?

Oh the irony......
As well as being illiterate it seems you cannot read either. ==================== ==================== ====== Erm........? Oh the irony...... MMHolmes
  • Score: 0

11:01pm Fri 21 Dec 12

macauley says...

Hough64 wrote:
macauley wrote: who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away.
As well as being illiterate it seems you cannot read either. I have mentioned many times that I am female so why you keep referring to me in a male way is a tad confusing.
dont take a lot to confuse you mrs.hough,becauce you still came from farnworth.
[quote][p][bold]Hough64[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: who is not liked for his silly comments now hough,craul under your stone now and go away.[/p][/quote]As well as being illiterate it seems you cannot read either. I have mentioned many times that I am female so why you keep referring to me in a male way is a tad confusing.[/p][/quote]dont take a lot to confuse you mrs.hough,becauce you still came from farnworth. macauley
  • Score: 0

10:28am Sat 22 Dec 12

Flycatcher says...

boltoncity wrote:
mustafa-moan wrote:
Sasa Curcic wrote: ok then British Born Males from Pakistani descent who pick and choose when to follow Islam, as in they sleep with white girls, drink alcohol, deal class A drugs, then fast for ramadan. Is that more accurate???
Yes spot on now, my thoughts also.
i concur
Aye, nice and concise and accurate!
[quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mustafa-moan[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sasa Curcic[/bold] wrote: ok then British Born Males from Pakistani descent who pick and choose when to follow Islam, as in they sleep with white girls, drink alcohol, deal class A drugs, then fast for ramadan. Is that more accurate???[/p][/quote]Yes spot on now, my thoughts also.[/p][/quote]i concur[/p][/quote]Aye, nice and concise and accurate! Flycatcher
  • Score: 0

12:39pm Sat 22 Dec 12

WanderersIdiot says...

Well, I came here as it was the most commented story, and what a waste of time this was.

There's a lot if folk on here that seriously need to check themselves over.

Children.
Well, I came here as it was the most commented story, and what a waste of time this was. There's a lot if folk on here that seriously need to check themselves over. Children. WanderersIdiot
  • Score: 0

4:08pm Sat 22 Dec 12

Rememberscarborough says...

The only positive I can take from this whole sorry episode is that we're still shocked by a gun being fired in public. Not so far away the massacre of 28 women and little kids is treated as a mere statistic in the battle for power. It comes to something when you're safer in Farnworth than you are in the richest country in the world.
The only positive I can take from this whole sorry episode is that we're still shocked by a gun being fired in public. Not so far away the massacre of 28 women and little kids is treated as a mere statistic in the battle for power. It comes to something when you're safer in Farnworth than you are in the richest country in the world. Rememberscarborough
  • Score: 0

4:38am Sun 23 Dec 12

macauley says...

Rememberscarborough wrote:
The only positive I can take from this whole sorry episode is that we're still shocked by a gun being fired in public. Not so far away the massacre of 28 women and little kids is treated as a mere statistic in the battle for power. It comes to something when you're safer in Farnworth than you are in the richest country in the world.
good point.food for thought.
[quote][p][bold]Rememberscarborough[/bold] wrote: The only positive I can take from this whole sorry episode is that we're still shocked by a gun being fired in public. Not so far away the massacre of 28 women and little kids is treated as a mere statistic in the battle for power. It comes to something when you're safer in Farnworth than you are in the richest country in the world.[/p][/quote]good point.food for thought. macauley
  • Score: 0

3:01pm Mon 24 Dec 12

proudboltonian says...

Bolton News - You love it dont you with the insults against the Muslims, the trash of comments against innocent communities and neighbourhoods.

You need to shuts this blog down

Regards
Bolton News - You love it dont you with the insults against the Muslims, the trash of comments against innocent communities and neighbourhoods. You need to shuts this blog down Regards proudboltonian
  • Score: 0

9:17pm Mon 24 Dec 12

davroduk1 says...

Feckin Children............
....
Feckin Children............ .... davroduk1
  • Score: 0

12:39pm Wed 26 Dec 12

macauley says...

merry xmas mrs.Hough.
merry xmas mrs.Hough. macauley
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree