Three police officers injured as patrol car collides with taxi

THREE police officers were taken to hospital after their patrol car collided with a taxi.

The men, who were on duty, had to be cut free from the Ford Focus by firefighters after they became trapped.

The fire crew then carried them out on spine boards after the crash in Manchester Road, Walkden, shortly after 3am yesterday.

Paramedics treated all three PCs at the scene and they were taken by ambulance to Salford Royal Hospital.

A police spokesman said two of the officers were discharged yesterday morning and the third is still being treated for a number of injuries, including a suspected neck injury.

The PCs are believed to be in their late 20s and early 30s.

It is understood the officers were responding to a 999 call and smashed into the side of the taxi — a silver Mercedes minibus — after the taxi emerged on to Manchester Road from Old Clough Lane.

The force of the impact caused the taxi to smash into a parked car.

The taxi driver, a 49-year-old man, was treated at the scene for cuts and bruises.

Both the police car and the taxi were seriously damaged, and the parked car suffered minor damage.

Police closed a section of Manchester Road until 7am yesterday while they investigated the incident and removed debris from the road.

A police spokesman said: “In line with procedure, the police car driver has been suspended from driving duties while an investigation is carried out.”

In some cases such as this police report the matter to the Independent Police Complaints Commission to investigate, but the police spokesman said this incident had not been referred as their own investigation into the collision is still ongoing.

Comments (42)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:16pm Wed 2 Jan 13

boltonnut says...

Hope the cops will be okay.Just a note of brevity,I wonder if they were given a road side test.
Hope the cops will be okay.Just a note of brevity,I wonder if they were given a road side test. boltonnut

3:37pm Wed 2 Jan 13

funfair says...

must be the police fault or would be passed on to police complaints commission always cover up for there own
must be the police fault or would be passed on to police complaints commission always cover up for there own funfair

3:37pm Wed 2 Jan 13

funfair says...

must be the police fault or would be passed on to police complaints commission always cover up for there own
must be the police fault or would be passed on to police complaints commission always cover up for there own funfair

4:37pm Wed 2 Jan 13

Beyond News Forum says...

No sympathy at all from myself.

!0 years ago I was injured in a car accident, the taxi driver was clearly at fault having not given way to traffic and carried on at speed across a roundabout and smashing into the side of our car. And off duty police officer had been sat on the side of the road approach to the roundabout on his mobile phone and gave evidence that was full of sh*t on the side of the taxi driver.

Funny how life revolves. (Yet another pardon for the pun)
No sympathy at all from myself. !0 years ago I was injured in a car accident, the taxi driver was clearly at fault having not given way to traffic and carried on at speed across a roundabout and smashing into the side of our car. And off duty police officer had been sat on the side of the road approach to the roundabout on his mobile phone and gave evidence that was full of sh*t on the side of the taxi driver. Funny how life revolves. (Yet another pardon for the pun) Beyond News Forum

6:23pm Wed 2 Jan 13

wild one says...

Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...
Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt... wild one

6:40pm Wed 2 Jan 13

funfair says...

wild one wrote:
Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...
wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime
[quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...[/p][/quote]wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime funfair

6:40pm Wed 2 Jan 13

funfair says...

wild one wrote:
Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...
wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime
[quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...[/p][/quote]wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime funfair

6:49pm Wed 2 Jan 13

SarahH1985 says...

The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple. SarahH1985

7:29pm Wed 2 Jan 13

clitheroe blue boy says...

Beyond News Forum wrote:
No sympathy at all from myself.

!0 years ago I was injured in a car accident, the taxi driver was clearly at fault having not given way to traffic and carried on at speed across a roundabout and smashing into the side of our car. And off duty police officer had been sat on the side of the road approach to the roundabout on his mobile phone and gave evidence that was full of sh*t on the side of the taxi driver.

Funny how life revolves. (Yet another pardon for the pun)
3 young men doing their job obviously going to a serious incident on a 999 call, maybe involving somebody's life in danger, a child? a young woman being assaulted? or similar, and a taxi driver trying to earn a living to support his family.

And you have no sympathy because you didn't get the result you think you deserved? That's life for everybody.

Your a disgrace of a human being.
[quote][p][bold]Beyond News Forum[/bold] wrote: No sympathy at all from myself. !0 years ago I was injured in a car accident, the taxi driver was clearly at fault having not given way to traffic and carried on at speed across a roundabout and smashing into the side of our car. And off duty police officer had been sat on the side of the road approach to the roundabout on his mobile phone and gave evidence that was full of sh*t on the side of the taxi driver. Funny how life revolves. (Yet another pardon for the pun)[/p][/quote]3 young men doing their job obviously going to a serious incident on a 999 call, maybe involving somebody's life in danger, a child? a young woman being assaulted? or similar, and a taxi driver trying to earn a living to support his family. And you have no sympathy because you didn't get the result you think you deserved? That's life for everybody. Your a disgrace of a human being. clitheroe blue boy

7:33pm Wed 2 Jan 13

clitheroe blue boy says...

funfair wrote:
wild one wrote:
Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...
wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime
Bolton Police are the worst? Have they moved the boundaries and put Walkden in the borough of Bolton?

Stick to riding the waltzers you uneducated moron.
[quote][p][bold]funfair[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...[/p][/quote]wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime[/p][/quote]Bolton Police are the worst? Have they moved the boundaries and put Walkden in the borough of Bolton? Stick to riding the waltzers you uneducated moron. clitheroe blue boy

3:26pm Thu 3 Jan 13

MarkAllRead says...

clitheroe blue boy wrote:
funfair wrote:
wild one wrote:
Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...
wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime
Bolton Police are the worst? Have they moved the boundaries and put Walkden in the borough of Bolton?

Stick to riding the waltzers you uneducated moron.
Mate, you just posted "Your a disgrace", so I'd pipe down with the "uneducated moron" accusations if I were you.
[quote][p][bold]clitheroe blue boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funfair[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...[/p][/quote]wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime[/p][/quote]Bolton Police are the worst? Have they moved the boundaries and put Walkden in the borough of Bolton? Stick to riding the waltzers you uneducated moron.[/p][/quote]Mate, you just posted "Your a disgrace", so I'd pipe down with the "uneducated moron" accusations if I were you. MarkAllRead

6:05pm Thu 3 Jan 13

atlas123 says...

Police drivers are ALWAYS breath tested after a bump, no matter how minor....
Police drivers are ALWAYS breath tested after a bump, no matter how minor.... atlas123

7:49pm Thu 3 Jan 13

macauley says...

atlas123 wrote:
Police drivers are ALWAYS breath tested after a bump, no matter how minor....
thats a load of bull.
[quote][p][bold]atlas123[/bold] wrote: Police drivers are ALWAYS breath tested after a bump, no matter how minor....[/p][/quote]thats a load of bull. macauley

9:04pm Thu 3 Jan 13

Citizen Cane says...

Very interesting - a number of faux or real coppers make an appearance on this thread.

You can see exactly how plebgate came about - just a reminder, that is all about evidence fabrication, by err a police officer, of something that was never said, allegedly. As follows:

SarahH :"one of the officers nearly died". Strange that the article does not mention life support nor even the adjective "serious" against the nouns "injuries" or "injured". On this loose definition, the taxi driver nearly died too.

SarahH : "The taxi driver is at fault"; I'd say that that is a slanderous statement given that the investigation is still ongoing and there is no mention of admission of guilt. Hasn't got much of a chance has he, the taxi driver? Guilty as not yet charged of course according to SarahH. He's someone's son you know - quite why this statement of the blindingly obvious is relevant is beyond me.

Answering a 999 call does not permit the police to drive without due care and attention. Is that not true? In fact they must drive with a high standard of care because they can cause serious harm - as officious traffic officers can't wait to tell you if you are 10% plus 2 mph over the speed limit : this will have been substantially more.

Why are the cops so surprised that they've lost the support of decent people when the cops are not interested if you are burgled but all over you like a rash if you marginally exceed a speed limit and brave camera cop clicks you? Circa 50% fine recovery rate too - guess who the non-payers are - yep, the bad guys and gals. Yep, snug, smug camera cop should be really smug about that unfortunate consequence of his/her "vital" work that helps errrrm prevent errrm serious high speed crashes on urban roads resulting in substantial personal injuries and property damage.

I've even witnessed a copper tell a victim of assault that it wasn't "serious". Get real cops. Jesus loves you even if a good section of the law-abiding public don't.

Yes there are some good cops, but probably a minority : with the rest who seemingly just go through the motions, swing the lead, sit in warm camera vans, check-in on a sickie, tarry over admin, operate the convicted criminal crime admissions scam and the odd one who checks-out animal **** (allegedly) but not when his battery is flat. Oh and the tooth fairy or maybe Jimmy Saville must have downloaded it, because he didn't, so it seems. Did you check his HDD?

Finally, they never got to the 999 incident, so let's sincerely hope that that one was dealt with by good cops without additional injury or harm.

Let's be careful out there.
Very interesting - a number of faux or real coppers make an appearance on this thread. You can see exactly how plebgate came about - just a reminder, that is all about evidence fabrication, by err a police officer, of something that was never said, allegedly. As follows: SarahH :"one of the officers nearly died". Strange that the article does not mention life support nor even the adjective "serious" against the nouns "injuries" or "injured". On this loose definition, the taxi driver nearly died too. SarahH : "The taxi driver is at fault"; I'd say that that is a slanderous statement given that the investigation is still ongoing and there is no mention of admission of guilt. Hasn't got much of a chance has he, the taxi driver? Guilty as not yet charged of course according to SarahH. He's someone's son you know - quite why this statement of the blindingly obvious is relevant is beyond me. Answering a 999 call does not permit the police to drive without due care and attention. Is that not true? In fact they must drive with a high standard of care because they can cause serious harm - as officious traffic officers can't wait to tell you if you are 10% plus 2 mph over the speed limit : this will have been substantially more. Why are the cops so surprised that they've lost the support of decent people when the cops are not interested if you are burgled but all over you like a rash if you marginally exceed a speed limit and brave camera cop clicks you? Circa 50% fine recovery rate too - guess who the non-payers are - yep, the bad guys and gals. Yep, snug, smug camera cop should be really smug about that unfortunate consequence of his/her "vital" work that helps errrrm prevent errrm serious high speed crashes on urban roads resulting in substantial personal injuries and property damage. I've even witnessed a copper tell a victim of assault that it wasn't "serious". Get real cops. Jesus loves you even if a good section of the law-abiding public don't. Yes there are some good cops, but probably a minority : with the rest who seemingly just go through the motions, swing the lead, sit in warm camera vans, check-in on a sickie, tarry over admin, operate the convicted criminal crime admissions scam and the odd one who checks-out animal **** (allegedly) but not when his battery is flat. Oh and the tooth fairy or maybe Jimmy Saville must have downloaded it, because he didn't, so it seems. Did you check his HDD? Finally, they never got to the 999 incident, so let's sincerely hope that that one was dealt with by good cops without additional injury or harm. Let's be careful out there. Citizen Cane

11:06pm Thu 3 Jan 13

MissBolton says...

Citizen Cane - I can assure you SarahH is not a police officer, so you may as well delete most of the above.
It's not difficult to find out information, the Bolton News is one of many forums - don't restrict yourself so much! You might learn something new!
The statement "he's somebody's son you know" - maybe just a little reminder that police officers are human beings... Some people often forget and think they are robots (All acting exactly the same and just as bad as each other but the odd Jonny 5 breaks the mould).

I believe speeding and driving through red lights would constitute driving without due care and attention - so technically you could say they have permission to drive without due care and attention? Maybe?
You could drive to the highest standard - the actions of others can often be your downfall!

I also sincerely doubt the same department of officers deal with (or don't as is your opinion) burglary's and then nip off with their camera's to specifically target those driving "marginally over the speed limit". I mean what are we talking? 58 in a 50 or 68 in a 50? How many times have you been burgled? The last and only time I was burgled they couldn't do enough for me ...

So if you drive over the speed limit and can afford to pay your a good guy, but if you do the same and can't afford to pay your a bad guy? Or are you assuming all the people who don't pay are criminals with no respect for the law?
In general It is an offence to drive over the speed limit, it's also an offence to commit theft - shall we change the law, so if a person was to only drive over the speed limit by 5mph and steal a mars bar from asda they can be excused as who cares? They haven't killed anybody!

Who said the cops are surprised that they have lost the support of decent people? I don't think anybody would enter into such a profession and expect to be liked or even respected by so called decent people? (I assume they are the speeders who pay their fines and not the murderers who don't) I mean how often do you meet the police under positive circumstances? You've usually been arrested, punched, burgled or heaven forbid stopped for speeding!!! However, I personally think your wrong. I believe the majority of the general public, including myself respect the police force and are very grateful for the work they do, the crappy hours they work, the often horrible people they probably deal with day in and day out and the dangers they face from gun wielding maniacs and people who are so caught up in their own lives or just simply don't check their mirrors and fail to see police cars lit up like Christmas trees driving up the road!!
Are assaults always serious? Would a black eye level peg with a severed head? So maybe he was right, it wasn't serious!!

Lets hope in future they carry out lie detector tests - the first question being "Do you watch/want to watch/own/want to own, animal ****?" But then again who is the victim - he's probably on a par with the marginal speeder who never killed anybody..... That time!!
Citizen Cane - I can assure you SarahH is not a police officer, so you may as well delete most of the above. It's not difficult to find out information, the Bolton News is one of many forums - don't restrict yourself so much! You might learn something new! The statement "he's somebody's son you know" - maybe just a little reminder that police officers are human beings... Some people often forget and think they are robots (All acting exactly the same and just as bad as each other but the odd Jonny 5 breaks the mould). I believe speeding and driving through red lights would constitute driving without due care and attention - so technically you could say they have permission to drive without due care and attention? Maybe? You could drive to the highest standard - the actions of others can often be your downfall! I also sincerely doubt the same department of officers deal with (or don't as is your opinion) burglary's and then nip off with their camera's to specifically target those driving "marginally over the speed limit". I mean what are we talking? 58 in a 50 or 68 in a 50? How many times have you been burgled? The last and only time I was burgled they couldn't do enough for me ... So if you drive over the speed limit and can afford to pay your a good guy, but if you do the same and can't afford to pay your a bad guy? Or are you assuming all the people who don't pay are criminals with no respect for the law? In general It is an offence to drive over the speed limit, it's also an offence to commit theft - shall we change the law, so if a person was to only drive over the speed limit by 5mph and steal a mars bar from asda they can be excused as who cares? They haven't killed anybody! Who said the cops are surprised that they have lost the support of decent people? I don't think anybody would enter into such a profession and expect to be liked or even respected by so called decent people? (I assume they are the speeders who pay their fines and not the murderers who don't) I mean how often do you meet the police under positive circumstances? You've usually been arrested, punched, burgled or heaven forbid stopped for speeding!!! However, I personally think your wrong. I believe the majority of the general public, including myself respect the police force and are very grateful for the work they do, the crappy hours they work, the often horrible people they probably deal with day in and day out and the dangers they face from gun wielding maniacs and people who are so caught up in their own lives or just simply don't check their mirrors and fail to see police cars lit up like Christmas trees driving up the road!! Are assaults always serious? Would a black eye level peg with a severed head? So maybe he was right, it wasn't serious!! Lets hope in future they carry out lie detector tests - the first question being "Do you watch/want to watch/own/want to own, animal ****?" But then again who is the victim - he's probably on a par with the marginal speeder who never killed anybody..... That time!! MissBolton

11:52pm Thu 3 Jan 13

clitheroe blue boy says...

MarkAllRead wrote:
clitheroe blue boy wrote:
funfair wrote:
wild one wrote:
Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...
wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime
Bolton Police are the worst? Have they moved the boundaries and put Walkden in the borough of Bolton?

Stick to riding the waltzers you uneducated moron.
Mate, you just posted "Your a disgrace", so I'd pipe down with the "uneducated moron" accusations if I were you.
Do I know you MarkAllRead?
No? So im not your mate then.

I was replying to the comment that 'Bolton Police are the worst in GMP'

The 'accident' was in Salford, I'm not a Police officer and never have been, nor are any of my family or friends in the Police.

I was born & brought up in Bolton to respect the emergency services, is that so wrong?

I'm not laying blame for the 'accident' and I'm confident it will be investigated accordingly.

To blame Bolton Police for an incident/accident in Salford is just plain stupid?

'Id pipe down if i were you?'
Who are you to make threats?
[quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]clitheroe blue boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]funfair[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wild one[/bold] wrote: Massive comp claim for the taxi driver no doubt...[/p][/quote]wont even have to claim police will just hand it to him on a plate bolton police are worst in gmp area too busy trying to make them selfs look good with petty little things while major stuff happening under there own noses wouldent know how to handle a major crime[/p][/quote]Bolton Police are the worst? Have they moved the boundaries and put Walkden in the borough of Bolton? Stick to riding the waltzers you uneducated moron.[/p][/quote]Mate, you just posted "Your a disgrace", so I'd pipe down with the "uneducated moron" accusations if I were you.[/p][/quote]Do I know you MarkAllRead? No? So im not your mate then. I was replying to the comment that 'Bolton Police are the worst in GMP' The 'accident' was in Salford, I'm not a Police officer and never have been, nor are any of my family or friends in the Police. I was born & brought up in Bolton to respect the emergency services, is that so wrong? I'm not laying blame for the 'accident' and I'm confident it will be investigated accordingly. To blame Bolton Police for an incident/accident in Salford is just plain stupid? 'Id pipe down if i were you?' Who are you to make threats? clitheroe blue boy

12:11am Fri 4 Jan 13

clitheroe blue boy says...

MissBolton wrote:
Citizen Cane - I can assure you SarahH is not a police officer, so you may as well delete most of the above.
It's not difficult to find out information, the Bolton News is one of many forums - don't restrict yourself so much! You might learn something new!
The statement "he's somebody's son you know" - maybe just a little reminder that police officers are human beings... Some people often forget and think they are robots (All acting exactly the same and just as bad as each other but the odd Jonny 5 breaks the mould).

I believe speeding and driving through red lights would constitute driving without due care and attention - so technically you could say they have permission to drive without due care and attention? Maybe?
You could drive to the highest standard - the actions of others can often be your downfall!

I also sincerely doubt the same department of officers deal with (or don't as is your opinion) burglary's and then nip off with their camera's to specifically target those driving "marginally over the speed limit". I mean what are we talking? 58 in a 50 or 68 in a 50? How many times have you been burgled? The last and only time I was burgled they couldn't do enough for me ...

So if you drive over the speed limit and can afford to pay your a good guy, but if you do the same and can't afford to pay your a bad guy? Or are you assuming all the people who don't pay are criminals with no respect for the law?
In general It is an offence to drive over the speed limit, it's also an offence to commit theft - shall we change the law, so if a person was to only drive over the speed limit by 5mph and steal a mars bar from asda they can be excused as who cares? They haven't killed anybody!

Who said the cops are surprised that they have lost the support of decent people? I don't think anybody would enter into such a profession and expect to be liked or even respected by so called decent people? (I assume they are the speeders who pay their fines and not the murderers who don't) I mean how often do you meet the police under positive circumstances? You've usually been arrested, punched, burgled or heaven forbid stopped for speeding!!! However, I personally think your wrong. I believe the majority of the general public, including myself respect the police force and are very grateful for the work they do, the crappy hours they work, the often horrible people they probably deal with day in and day out and the dangers they face from gun wielding maniacs and people who are so caught up in their own lives or just simply don't check their mirrors and fail to see police cars lit up like Christmas trees driving up the road!!
Are assaults always serious? Would a black eye level peg with a severed head? So maybe he was right, it wasn't serious!!

Lets hope in future they carry out lie detector tests - the first question being "Do you watch/want to watch/own/want to own, animal ****?" But then again who is the victim - he's probably on a par with the marginal speeder who never killed anybody..... That time!!
What an honest quote from what I can only assume is an honest law abiding member if the public.

I've been burgled, had my car stolen and been randomly assaulted, yet the Police officers who dealt with me were very professional and I couldn't fault them.

In any walk of life you will get 'a bad apple'

Regarding speeding, driving over the limit causes far more deaths than than burglary, that's a fact.

If i had to chose, I would rather hear that my family member has been burgled instead of killed by a speeding/drunk/dange
rous driver.

In an ideal world, nobody would commit burglary and everybody would drive sensibly.

But it's not an ideal world is it, and never will be.
[quote][p][bold]MissBolton[/bold] wrote: Citizen Cane - I can assure you SarahH is not a police officer, so you may as well delete most of the above. It's not difficult to find out information, the Bolton News is one of many forums - don't restrict yourself so much! You might learn something new! The statement "he's somebody's son you know" - maybe just a little reminder that police officers are human beings... Some people often forget and think they are robots (All acting exactly the same and just as bad as each other but the odd Jonny 5 breaks the mould). I believe speeding and driving through red lights would constitute driving without due care and attention - so technically you could say they have permission to drive without due care and attention? Maybe? You could drive to the highest standard - the actions of others can often be your downfall! I also sincerely doubt the same department of officers deal with (or don't as is your opinion) burglary's and then nip off with their camera's to specifically target those driving "marginally over the speed limit". I mean what are we talking? 58 in a 50 or 68 in a 50? How many times have you been burgled? The last and only time I was burgled they couldn't do enough for me ... So if you drive over the speed limit and can afford to pay your a good guy, but if you do the same and can't afford to pay your a bad guy? Or are you assuming all the people who don't pay are criminals with no respect for the law? In general It is an offence to drive over the speed limit, it's also an offence to commit theft - shall we change the law, so if a person was to only drive over the speed limit by 5mph and steal a mars bar from asda they can be excused as who cares? They haven't killed anybody! Who said the cops are surprised that they have lost the support of decent people? I don't think anybody would enter into such a profession and expect to be liked or even respected by so called decent people? (I assume they are the speeders who pay their fines and not the murderers who don't) I mean how often do you meet the police under positive circumstances? You've usually been arrested, punched, burgled or heaven forbid stopped for speeding!!! However, I personally think your wrong. I believe the majority of the general public, including myself respect the police force and are very grateful for the work they do, the crappy hours they work, the often horrible people they probably deal with day in and day out and the dangers they face from gun wielding maniacs and people who are so caught up in their own lives or just simply don't check their mirrors and fail to see police cars lit up like Christmas trees driving up the road!! Are assaults always serious? Would a black eye level peg with a severed head? So maybe he was right, it wasn't serious!! Lets hope in future they carry out lie detector tests - the first question being "Do you watch/want to watch/own/want to own, animal ****?" But then again who is the victim - he's probably on a par with the marginal speeder who never killed anybody..... That time!![/p][/quote]What an honest quote from what I can only assume is an honest law abiding member if the public. I've been burgled, had my car stolen and been randomly assaulted, yet the Police officers who dealt with me were very professional and I couldn't fault them. In any walk of life you will get 'a bad apple' Regarding speeding, driving over the limit causes far more deaths than than burglary, that's a fact. If i had to chose, I would rather hear that my family member has been burgled instead of killed by a speeding/drunk/dange rous driver. In an ideal world, nobody would commit burglary and everybody would drive sensibly. But it's not an ideal world is it, and never will be. clitheroe blue boy

9:33am Fri 4 Jan 13

saj70n says...

I'm just wondering why that idiot not been on to comment, you know the one i mean "Mustavmoan" , this type of story is just up his street.
I'm just wondering why that idiot not been on to comment, you know the one i mean "Mustavmoan" , this type of story is just up his street. saj70n

10:21am Fri 4 Jan 13

MarkAllRead says...

CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron".

Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat.

That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment.
CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron". Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat. That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment. MarkAllRead

11:45am Fri 4 Jan 13

clitheroe blue boy says...

MarkAllRead wrote:
CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron".

Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat.

That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment.
I didn't have a go at you, but 'funfair' must be another 'mate' of yours, hence you stuck up for him/her.

And I'm glad you found it hilarious, at least I've made somebody smile!

Il let you get back on your roller coaster with funfair!
[quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron". Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat. That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment.[/p][/quote]I didn't have a go at you, but 'funfair' must be another 'mate' of yours, hence you stuck up for him/her. And I'm glad you found it hilarious, at least I've made somebody smile! Il let you get back on your roller coaster with funfair! clitheroe blue boy

1:13pm Fri 4 Jan 13

tlksense says...

SarahH1985 wrote:
The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
[quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel tlksense

1:18pm Fri 4 Jan 13

tlksense says...

tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote:
The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
[quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs tlksense

1:18pm Fri 4 Jan 13

tlksense says...

tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote:
The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
[quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs tlksense

1:31pm Fri 4 Jan 13

MarkAllRead says...

clitheroe blue boy wrote:
MarkAllRead wrote:
CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron".

Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat.

That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment.
I didn't have a go at you, but 'funfair' must be another 'mate' of yours, hence you stuck up for him/her.

And I'm glad you found it hilarious, at least I've made somebody smile!

Il let you get back on your roller coaster with funfair!
I didn't actually stick up for funfair at all - perhaps he/she is an "uneducated moron", I wouldn't know. Why have you bizarrely concluded that I was sticking up for them?

I just enjoyed pointing out that perhaps you're not best positioned to call other people an "uneducated moron", given the basic mistake you'd just posted a few lines earlier.

You're not really having a good day here are you.
[quote][p][bold]clitheroe blue boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron". Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat. That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment.[/p][/quote]I didn't have a go at you, but 'funfair' must be another 'mate' of yours, hence you stuck up for him/her. And I'm glad you found it hilarious, at least I've made somebody smile! Il let you get back on your roller coaster with funfair![/p][/quote]I didn't actually stick up for funfair at all - perhaps he/she is an "uneducated moron", I wouldn't know. Why have you bizarrely concluded that I was sticking up for them? I just enjoyed pointing out that perhaps you're not best positioned to call other people an "uneducated moron", given the basic mistake you'd just posted a few lines earlier. You're not really having a good day here are you. MarkAllRead

1:50pm Fri 4 Jan 13

clitheroe blue boy says...

MarkAllRead wrote:
clitheroe blue boy wrote:
MarkAllRead wrote:
CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron".

Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat.

That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment.
I didn't have a go at you, but 'funfair' must be another 'mate' of yours, hence you stuck up for him/her.

And I'm glad you found it hilarious, at least I've made somebody smile!

Il let you get back on your roller coaster with funfair!
I didn't actually stick up for funfair at all - perhaps he/she is an "uneducated moron", I wouldn't know. Why have you bizarrely concluded that I was sticking up for them?

I just enjoyed pointing out that perhaps you're not best positioned to call other people an "uneducated moron", given the basic mistake you'd just posted a few lines earlier.

You're not really having a good day here are you.
On the contrary 'mate!' I do a lot of fishing and just wish I had so many bites at that as im getting off you!

I made a comment aimed at somebody else, yet you felt obliged to reply to my comment.

You obviously don't have many people to talk to, are you single and live alone by any chance?

Think I need a bigger net, because I just know your going to bite again!
[quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]clitheroe blue boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MarkAllRead[/bold] wrote: CBB, mate. It's just a turn of phrase, nothing to get upset about. Look it up in the dictionary if you have the time, you'll find that there's a definition that suits. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure why you chose to then rant about the cops and the accident again - I was simply pointing out your mistake and the rather weak position you find yourself in to call anyone else an "uneducated moron". Oh and, calm down mate, put your handbag down. I wasn't making a "threat". I actually said "If I were you" - therefore simply stating what *I* would do in your position. I'm not sure how you've managed to decide that's some kind of threat. That said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that you've decided to get a bit affronted about this, given that you clearly had no issue with spouting out your ill-advised "uneducated moron", comment.[/p][/quote]I didn't have a go at you, but 'funfair' must be another 'mate' of yours, hence you stuck up for him/her. And I'm glad you found it hilarious, at least I've made somebody smile! Il let you get back on your roller coaster with funfair![/p][/quote]I didn't actually stick up for funfair at all - perhaps he/she is an "uneducated moron", I wouldn't know. Why have you bizarrely concluded that I was sticking up for them? I just enjoyed pointing out that perhaps you're not best positioned to call other people an "uneducated moron", given the basic mistake you'd just posted a few lines earlier. You're not really having a good day here are you.[/p][/quote]On the contrary 'mate!' I do a lot of fishing and just wish I had so many bites at that as im getting off you! I made a comment aimed at somebody else, yet you felt obliged to reply to my comment. You obviously don't have many people to talk to, are you single and live alone by any chance? Think I need a bigger net, because I just know your going to bite again! clitheroe blue boy

3:09pm Fri 4 Jan 13

MarkAllRead says...

CBB, come on mate - is this the best you can do? Good grief.
CBB, come on mate - is this the best you can do? Good grief. MarkAllRead

4:13pm Fri 4 Jan 13

clitheroe blue boy says...

Your right, I thought I'd netted a whopper?

But your obviously only a tiddler, so il put you back! I've got bigger fish to fry.
Your right, I thought I'd netted a whopper? But your obviously only a tiddler, so il put you back! I've got bigger fish to fry. clitheroe blue boy

4:57pm Fri 4 Jan 13

MarkAllRead says...

Mate, you're embarrassing yourself. I'm not sure what you hoped to achieve by entirely abandoning the topic and just outing yourself as a troll but I really don't think it's worked out for you. A bad day indeed.
Mate, you're embarrassing yourself. I'm not sure what you hoped to achieve by entirely abandoning the topic and just outing yourself as a troll but I really don't think it's worked out for you. A bad day indeed. MarkAllRead

6:02pm Fri 4 Jan 13

The Running Man says...

Mark, everyone else knows what you are talking about, he doesn't. Ok, you have made your point, well done!
Mark, everyone else knows what you are talking about, he doesn't. Ok, you have made your point, well done! The Running Man

11:35pm Fri 4 Jan 13

Citizen Cane says...

Miss Bolton

My post stands and regardless of SarahH's "research", the investigation was not complete and no conclusion could be drawn on guilt...unless SarahH was physically there and in an ideal position to opine? I doubt it.

I think that you missed my point on "somebody's son" - it was an ironic point to highlight that the taxi driver is someone's son also (admittedly the article didn't identify the taxi driver as male/female, but this must be a safe assumption).

Cops on an emergency call may drive through red lights/ speed cameras without punishment provided that the blue light is on. Police drivers are specially trained in high speed driving techniques which require very focussed observation and anticipation skills. At speed, problems become big very quickly.

A police driver should always drive defensively and yes it could be the fault of the other driver. If they had a camera on board, there will be evidence.

Regardless of department, a member of the public is dealing with the police full stop. I understand that traffic officers are not popular with other police officers, by and large. I can understand why.

Speed traps are often set, rather cynically, in downhill sections or where speed limits suddenly change, rather than accident blackspots. There is no sound statistical evidence that speed cameras reduce accident rates. There is a lot of mumbo jumbo about it.

I've experienced burglary twice, on both occasions the attending officers were basically no more than data collection clerks. On the second occasion, I pointed out to the CSI bod where DNA evidence could be found and that led to the capture of the toe rag, however, not before a standard letter came out saying case closed, nothing can be done. ie the running assumption is : no detection will happen. Burglary is largely a low risk career.

I also have experience of reporting a crime and being accused of attempted break-in to a police station. Most decent folk would have called it knocking on the door. I had just encountered a dark side officer - one of the bad-uns.

I'm sure that the cops couldn't do enough for you...just like PC Discharged Animal **** who was also cleared of fondling a woman at Bolton Nick. He's a bit accident prone isn't he? Has someone got it in for him?

The bad guys are those who drive without insurance or road tax. These are the folk who also do hit and runs and sometimes with very dire consequences. There are 2 million untaxed/uninsured cars on the road. Trust me, you do not want to be on the wrong end of this lot. Foreign drivers aren't pursued either.

If you break the law, you break the law and should be punished. However, toe rags often break the law and aren't obliged to self incriminate like drivers are. Get my drift? Also, they don't really take burglary seriously until the third offence.

My further point is that speed cameras and fine by post is cowardly policing. I have no problem with stopping speeding motorists and checking their insurance etc at the roadside. That way, you've got the bad'uns right there. If you try to catch them by post, you're stuffed and that's why the recovery rate is so low.

I don't think that any survey has been done of police respect. Maybe some homework for you and SarahH? Better than googling.

To a victim of assault, any assault is serious...and you are getting all philosophical on me. Where is the boundary between serious and non-serious assault. Surely basic victim handlling should be tea and sympathy in order to win the PR war rather than leave a bad taste? Kind words don't cost anything but are worth a fortune.

Can you tell me why **** (the word that sounds like and rhymes with pawn) is a dodgy word? You may also like to comment on, without libelling, why section 63 of CJIA 2008 did not appear to apply to the Bolton police officer who seemingly had actual possession of extreme pornographic images but was cleared? Maybe a precedent has been created that possession on a device with a flat battery is not possession. Fascinating. That will have Bolton Nick alive with legal speculation for weeks.

By extension, is speeding in a car with a flat battery actually not speeding at all?
Miss Bolton My post stands and regardless of SarahH's "research", the investigation was not complete and no conclusion could be drawn on guilt...unless SarahH was physically there and in an ideal position to opine? I doubt it. I think that you missed my point on "somebody's son" - it was an ironic point to highlight that the taxi driver is someone's son also (admittedly the article didn't identify the taxi driver as male/female, but this must be a safe assumption). Cops on an emergency call may drive through red lights/ speed cameras without punishment provided that the blue light is on. Police drivers are specially trained in high speed driving techniques which require very focussed observation and anticipation skills. At speed, problems become big very quickly. A police driver should always drive defensively and yes it could be the fault of the other driver. If they had a camera on board, there will be evidence. Regardless of department, a member of the public is dealing with the police full stop. I understand that traffic officers are not popular with other police officers, by and large. I can understand why. Speed traps are often set, rather cynically, in downhill sections or where speed limits suddenly change, rather than accident blackspots. There is no sound statistical evidence that speed cameras reduce accident rates. There is a lot of mumbo jumbo about it. I've experienced burglary twice, on both occasions the attending officers were basically no more than data collection clerks. On the second occasion, I pointed out to the CSI bod where DNA evidence could be found and that led to the capture of the toe rag, however, not before a standard letter came out saying case closed, nothing can be done. ie the running assumption is : no detection will happen. Burglary is largely a low risk career. I also have experience of reporting a crime and being accused of attempted break-in to a police station. Most decent folk would have called it knocking on the door. I had just encountered a dark side officer - one of the bad-uns. I'm sure that the cops couldn't do enough for you...just like PC Discharged Animal **** who was also cleared of fondling a woman at Bolton Nick. He's a bit accident prone isn't he? Has someone got it in for him? The bad guys are those who drive without insurance or road tax. These are the folk who also do hit and runs and sometimes with very dire consequences. There are 2 million untaxed/uninsured cars on the road. Trust me, you do not want to be on the wrong end of this lot. Foreign drivers aren't pursued either. If you break the law, you break the law and should be punished. However, toe rags often break the law and aren't obliged to self incriminate like drivers are. Get my drift? Also, they don't really take burglary seriously until the third offence. My further point is that speed cameras and fine by post is cowardly policing. I have no problem with stopping speeding motorists and checking their insurance etc at the roadside. That way, you've got the bad'uns right there. If you try to catch them by post, you're stuffed and that's why the recovery rate is so low. I don't think that any survey has been done of police respect. Maybe some homework for you and SarahH? Better than googling. To a victim of assault, any assault is serious...and you are getting all philosophical on me. Where is the boundary between serious and non-serious assault. Surely basic victim handlling should be tea and sympathy in order to win the PR war rather than leave a bad taste? Kind words don't cost anything but are worth a fortune. Can you tell me why **** (the word that sounds like and rhymes with pawn) is a dodgy word? You may also like to comment on, without libelling, why section 63 of CJIA 2008 did not appear to apply to the Bolton police officer who seemingly had actual possession of extreme pornographic images but was cleared? Maybe a precedent has been created that possession on a device with a flat battery is not possession. Fascinating. That will have Bolton Nick alive with legal speculation for weeks. By extension, is speeding in a car with a flat battery actually not speeding at all? Citizen Cane

8:53pm Sat 5 Jan 13

MissBolton says...

Citizen cane,

Yes your post still stands but your plebgate insinuation is incorrect and seems to be the basis for a lot of your argument! She may or may not have been there, she may or may not know someone who was - it's a small world after all!

I think it was you who actually missed my point, clearly all party's involved are a son or daughter to another - however, her point being and as I have already stated... Nobody was being negative towards the taxi driver and generally never are like they are negative towards police officers. Police Officers are individuals and carry out their jobs in a unique way - staying within legal frameworks... To have a bad experience with one therefore does not justify slating them as a whole ... Get it?

Officers can drive to the highest a standards but as you say they can only anticipate, I only wish they were psychic ... I see people driving along and carrying out the craziest stunts, not even mystic meg could foresee for no apparent reason. I dread to think what they would do in an emergency... Rather then putting all the onus on an officers anticipation/observa
tion skills and instead throw some responsibility to general driver. Teach them during driving lessons what to do if an emergency vehicle should emerge ... I've only been driving 8 years and the situation was never experienced nor mentioned during my lessons. Luckily I have common sense, scarily others don't!

In regards to the police dealing with the public - they are far too tolerant in my opinion. It amazes me how some people can't live day to day without ringing the police ... People need to get a grip, personal responsibility needs to be taken rather than expecting the police to mop up after them...
If you get burgled, make changes or else. People leave ground floor windows open and don't have house alarms yet wonder why they are victims of crime. We all know burglars are spying their next victim don't make it you... But when they do they expect all the sympathy in the world!
If the police could crime stupidity the figures would be through the roof....

Are speed traps set up so deviously, or are you just a bitter motorist who got caught?
In relation to officers and their speed guns I completely agree... Speeding motorists can often be the ones who don't give a ****, no insurance, drunk etc... If a person is so law abiding, don't speed simple - if you wouldn't commit theft then ...?
Speed camera's are a totally different game and not relevant in this forum, they having nothing to do with your average PC - you might be best speaking to your local authority who can maybe move them to a better location for you,

When you were burgled what did you expect them to do? Did you have CCTV for them to review... An eye witness who recognised the burglar? No didn't think so, just the same as everybody else? A broken window or a forced door and some stolen valuables... I've no doubt it is a routine data collection service - statement, personal details, items stolen etc... If the burglar was wearing gloves, didn't cut himself on your broken window and managed to complete his mission without dropping his wallet, what else do you expect? Unless csi get a DNA hit your pretty much done with (I assume this takes a while and is generally unsuccessful).

Just knocking in the door? I find that hard to believe unless it was with a metal bar and a few swear words for good measure?

PC Animal 'Pawn' was cleared by a judge at Crown Court - if you have evidence to the contrary maybe you should take it up with them, along with any other allegations? Then ring his solicitor girlfriend and get her to reiterate the legislation surrounding animal 'pawn' to him...

After you have rang the Crown Court maybe you should ring the European court and ask for a system to be put in place, holding all driver details of everybody within the Eu? That's your foreign driver problem solved in the main!

Again it's the courts who perhaps don't take burglary offences quite as serious as you'd like ... The police put the evidence forward, the CPS and the Courts are the ultimate decision makers are they not?

I couldn't give two hoots about the consensus on public support towards policing and I have far better forums than google. I know it's far better than you make out - well depending on what circles you mix in of course....

I think a non serious assault would at least be without injury ... I've been assaulted with injury, took it with a pinch of salt, wrong place wrong time who cares. There are far more concerning things in the world. If they want kind words ring the Samaritans ... The police force are not therapists... But that all being said they have always been nice to me. Maybe it's you, maybe you just have one of them faces .... Unlucky!!

I have no idea why the word **** is a dodgy word, I don't work for the Bolton news ... I know somebody that does though... I could ask!

Without a car battery you have lost the definition of motor vehicle ....
Citizen cane, Yes your post still stands but your plebgate insinuation is incorrect and seems to be the basis for a lot of your argument! She may or may not have been there, she may or may not know someone who was - it's a small world after all! I think it was you who actually missed my point, clearly all party's involved are a son or daughter to another - however, her point being and as I have already stated... Nobody was being negative towards the taxi driver and generally never are like they are negative towards police officers. Police Officers are individuals and carry out their jobs in a unique way - staying within legal frameworks... To have a bad experience with one therefore does not justify slating them as a whole ... Get it? Officers can drive to the highest a standards but as you say they can only anticipate, I only wish they were psychic ... I see people driving along and carrying out the craziest stunts, not even mystic meg could foresee for no apparent reason. I dread to think what they would do in an emergency... Rather then putting all the onus on an officers anticipation/observa tion skills and instead throw some responsibility to general driver. Teach them during driving lessons what to do if an emergency vehicle should emerge ... I've only been driving 8 years and the situation was never experienced nor mentioned during my lessons. Luckily I have common sense, scarily others don't! In regards to the police dealing with the public - they are far too tolerant in my opinion. It amazes me how some people can't live day to day without ringing the police ... People need to get a grip, personal responsibility needs to be taken rather than expecting the police to mop up after them... If you get burgled, make changes or else. People leave ground floor windows open and don't have house alarms yet wonder why they are victims of crime. We all know burglars are spying their next victim don't make it you... But when they do they expect all the sympathy in the world! If the police could crime stupidity the figures would be through the roof.... Are speed traps set up so deviously, or are you just a bitter motorist who got caught? In relation to officers and their speed guns I completely agree... Speeding motorists can often be the ones who don't give a ****, no insurance, drunk etc... If a person is so law abiding, don't speed simple - if you wouldn't commit theft then ...? Speed camera's are a totally different game and not relevant in this forum, they having nothing to do with your average PC - you might be best speaking to your local authority who can maybe move them to a better location for you, When you were burgled what did you expect them to do? Did you have CCTV for them to review... An eye witness who recognised the burglar? No didn't think so, just the same as everybody else? A broken window or a forced door and some stolen valuables... I've no doubt it is a routine data collection service - statement, personal details, items stolen etc... If the burglar was wearing gloves, didn't cut himself on your broken window and managed to complete his mission without dropping his wallet, what else do you expect? Unless csi get a DNA hit your pretty much done with (I assume this takes a while and is generally unsuccessful). Just knocking in the door? I find that hard to believe unless it was with a metal bar and a few swear words for good measure? PC Animal 'Pawn' was cleared by a judge at Crown Court - if you have evidence to the contrary maybe you should take it up with them, along with any other allegations? Then ring his solicitor girlfriend and get her to reiterate the legislation surrounding animal 'pawn' to him... After you have rang the Crown Court maybe you should ring the European court and ask for a system to be put in place, holding all driver details of everybody within the Eu? That's your foreign driver problem solved in the main! Again it's the courts who perhaps don't take burglary offences quite as serious as you'd like ... The police put the evidence forward, the CPS and the Courts are the ultimate decision makers are they not? I couldn't give two hoots about the consensus on public support towards policing and I have far better forums than google. I know it's far better than you make out - well depending on what circles you mix in of course.... I think a non serious assault would at least be without injury ... I've been assaulted with injury, took it with a pinch of salt, wrong place wrong time who cares. There are far more concerning things in the world. If they want kind words ring the Samaritans ... The police force are not therapists... But that all being said they have always been nice to me. Maybe it's you, maybe you just have one of them faces .... Unlucky!! I have no idea why the word **** is a dodgy word, I don't work for the Bolton news ... I know somebody that does though... I could ask! Without a car battery you have lost the definition of motor vehicle .... MissBolton

1:46pm Sun 6 Jan 13

Citizen Cane says...

Dear Miss Bolton/SarahH


Three officers "words" against that of a taxi driver= plebgate, potentially. Let's wait and see. You can't deny that SarahH jumped the gun on allocation of guilt? That is hardly justice. She'd make a good cop.

You've never seen a speed camera on a downhill section of road? Amazing. You need to get out more.

I was just knocking on the door, no jemmy, no cussing and then PC Bad appears. I complained of course and he was borlocked by the Inspector. I had the option of taking it formal and chose not to. Today, I would do so. Bad attitude from PC Bad.

PC Pawn did not deny possession of said pawn and possession is illegal of course, well extreme **** under CJIA 2008 is anyway. However, he did possess it on a phone with a dead battery - he didn't deny that. Maybe the judge didn't think he could change a battery? Inappropriate touching allegations on duty too - also quashed...and a police raid on his house on an unrelated matter. Is there ever smoke without fire? I wonder what his g/f makes of all this - legal fees maybe? He's either an innocent, hounded victim or coated with teflon. Who knows?

Since I have never been assaulted, perhaps you have the unlucky face?
Dear Miss Bolton/SarahH Three officers "words" against that of a taxi driver= plebgate, potentially. Let's wait and see. You can't deny that SarahH jumped the gun on allocation of guilt? That is hardly justice. She'd make a good cop. You've never seen a speed camera on a downhill section of road? Amazing. You need to get out more. I was just knocking on the door, no jemmy, no cussing and then PC Bad appears. I complained of course and he was borlocked by the Inspector. I had the option of taking it formal and chose not to. Today, I would do so. Bad attitude from PC Bad. PC Pawn did not deny possession of said pawn and possession is illegal of course, well extreme **** under CJIA 2008 is anyway. However, he did possess it on a phone with a dead battery - he didn't deny that. Maybe the judge didn't think he could change a battery? Inappropriate touching allegations on duty too - also quashed...and a police raid on his house on an unrelated matter. Is there ever smoke without fire? I wonder what his g/f makes of all this - legal fees maybe? He's either an innocent, hounded victim or coated with teflon. Who knows? Since I have never been assaulted, perhaps you have the unlucky face? Citizen Cane

3:52pm Sun 6 Jan 13

MissBolton says...

Citizen cane,

Why would sarahH make a good cop? Maybe she would be better as a magistrate or on a jury .... Cops don't allocate blame - they enforce the law!

It would only equal Plebgate if they lie - your now assuming they are to blame and would lie! The taxi driver may hold his/her hands up and admit being at fault, likewise the police officers ... What's the worst that could happen if someone admits liability? 3 points for due care - no big deal!

I've seen many a speed camera on a downhill section - also an accident blackspot... Maybe because people are driving faster?
Too be honest I have 2 eyes and can see bright yellow speed cameras, so they don't impact on me ...

I doubt the flat battery was relevant ... The judge accepted the 'fact' he "didn't realise animal **** was illegal" and that his possession of it "was not for sexual gratification". Judges are open to interpret the law - write her/him a letter detailing your disagreement with his/her interpretation....

There's very rarely smoke without fire but you'll be surprised how many allegations are made against cops ... Most people know if they make a serious allegation it will never be simply brushed aside - people like to cause chaos due to lack of anything interesting in their own lives!!

My face is fine - I've certainly never had allegations made against me by a so called 'bad apple'...
Citizen cane, Why would sarahH make a good cop? Maybe she would be better as a magistrate or on a jury .... Cops don't allocate blame - they enforce the law! It would only equal Plebgate if they lie - your now assuming they are to blame and would lie! The taxi driver may hold his/her hands up and admit being at fault, likewise the police officers ... What's the worst that could happen if someone admits liability? 3 points for due care - no big deal! I've seen many a speed camera on a downhill section - also an accident blackspot... Maybe because people are driving faster? Too be honest I have 2 eyes and can see bright yellow speed cameras, so they don't impact on me ... I doubt the flat battery was relevant ... The judge accepted the 'fact' he "didn't realise animal **** was illegal" and that his possession of it "was not for sexual gratification". Judges are open to interpret the law - write her/him a letter detailing your disagreement with his/her interpretation.... There's very rarely smoke without fire but you'll be surprised how many allegations are made against cops ... Most people know if they make a serious allegation it will never be simply brushed aside - people like to cause chaos due to lack of anything interesting in their own lives!! My face is fine - I've certainly never had allegations made against me by a so called 'bad apple'... MissBolton

9:54am Tue 8 Jan 13

YouThinkYouAreCleverButYourNot says...

Hope the pigs got hurt. HAHAHA
Hope the pigs got hurt. HAHAHA YouThinkYouAreCleverButYourNot

10:00am Tue 8 Jan 13

Bolton-Journolist says...

tlksense wrote:
tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
The only pigs are the police.
Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS.

They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.
[quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs[/p][/quote]The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse. Bolton-Journolist

10:00am Tue 8 Jan 13

Bolton-Journolist says...

tlksense wrote:
tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
The only pigs are the police.
Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS.

They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.
[quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs[/p][/quote]The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse. Bolton-Journolist

12:59pm Tue 8 Jan 13

boltonnut says...

Crash for cash,after all it was a taxi????????
Crash for cash,after all it was a taxi???????? boltonnut

1:34pm Tue 8 Jan 13

Flycatcher says...

Bolton-Journolist wrote:
tlksense wrote:
tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.
'Going sik at the acid driver....pathetic horse'

Are you for real?
[quote][p][bold]Bolton-Journolist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs[/p][/quote]The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.[/p][/quote]'Going sik at the acid driver....pathetic horse' Are you for real? Flycatcher

3:37pm Tue 8 Jan 13

MissBolton says...

Bolton-Journolist wrote:
tlksense wrote:
tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
The only pigs are the police.
Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS.

They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.
"The only pigs are the police"
"Pathetic Horse"

Are you being serious?
The only pathetic person on this thread is you! Why don't you go back to school and actually get an education this time ...

Learn to use the English Language, or at the very least some sort of spell checker, you uneducated 'human being'.
[quote][p][bold]Bolton-Journolist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs[/p][/quote]The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.[/p][/quote]"The only pigs are the police" "Pathetic Horse" Are you being serious? The only pathetic person on this thread is you! Why don't you go back to school and actually get an education this time ... Learn to use the English Language, or at the very least some sort of spell checker, you uneducated 'human being'. MissBolton

5:56pm Tue 8 Jan 13

Don Kiddick says...

MissBolton wrote:
Bolton-Journolist wrote:
tlksense wrote:
tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.
"The only pigs are the police" "Pathetic Horse" Are you being serious? The only pathetic person on this thread is you! Why don't you go back to school and actually get an education this time ... Learn to use the English Language, or at the very least some sort of spell checker, you uneducated 'human being'.
Oh the irony! Obviously you were too high up on your horse to study grammar at school.
[quote][p][bold]MissBolton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bolton-Journolist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs[/p][/quote]The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.[/p][/quote]"The only pigs are the police" "Pathetic Horse" Are you being serious? The only pathetic person on this thread is you! Why don't you go back to school and actually get an education this time ... Learn to use the English Language, or at the very least some sort of spell checker, you uneducated 'human being'.[/p][/quote]Oh the irony! Obviously you were too high up on your horse to study grammar at school. Don Kiddick

8:37pm Tue 8 Jan 13

MissBolton says...

Don Kiddick wrote:
MissBolton wrote:
Bolton-Journolist wrote:
tlksense wrote:
tlksense wrote:
SarahH1985 wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.
im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel
the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs
The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.
"The only pigs are the police" "Pathetic Horse" Are you being serious? The only pathetic person on this thread is you! Why don't you go back to school and actually get an education this time ... Learn to use the English Language, or at the very least some sort of spell checker, you uneducated 'human being'.
Oh the irony! Obviously you were too high up on your horse to study grammar at school.
It's perfectly readable and understandable, unlike "sik", "enforece", "siding the pigs" - what does not even mean?
[quote][p][bold]Don Kiddick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MissBolton[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bolton-Journolist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tlksense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]SarahH1985[/bold] wrote: The police were on a blue light run and the taxi driver did a U turn in their path?!? The taxi driver is at fault absolute idiot racing to his next job!!!! And beyond news forum how pig ignorant of you just because a past police officer didn't say what you wanted him to say? One of the officers nearly died you sicko! That is somebody's son oh and just because 1 officer pee'd you off doesn't mean all officers are the same like all jobs in the world etc... There is always 1 bad apple.[/p][/quote]im not anti police in anyway shape or form but since GMP closed L/H police station to all but a token couple of hours a day, the police have to charge all the way from swinton up the a6 to L/H to answer any call.ITS like the whacky races 5 police cars/vans/TAU big van bomb it through walkden to L/H, and ten minutes later those 5 cars/little vans/big tranny vans and silver focus bomb it back past..what ever they saved shutting L/H police station (i will bet u any money) the petrol used is used to pay for fuel[/p][/quote]the money they saved on the closure is all used to pay fuel costs[/p][/quote]The only pigs are the police. Yes they do enforece the law but they are the PUBLIC SERVANTS. They do not have a right to blame the taxi driver. Before you all start going sik at the acid driver and start siding the pigs first find out what actually happens you pathetic horse.[/p][/quote]"The only pigs are the police" "Pathetic Horse" Are you being serious? The only pathetic person on this thread is you! Why don't you go back to school and actually get an education this time ... Learn to use the English Language, or at the very least some sort of spell checker, you uneducated 'human being'.[/p][/quote]Oh the irony! Obviously you were too high up on your horse to study grammar at school.[/p][/quote]It's perfectly readable and understandable, unlike "sik", "enforece", "siding the pigs" - what does not even mean? MissBolton

8:38pm Tue 8 Jan 13

MissBolton says...

*that
*that MissBolton

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree