Lithuanian murder suspect could be hiding in Bolton

The Bolton News: Lithuanian murder suspect could be hiding in Bolton Lithuanian murder suspect could be hiding in Bolton

A MAN wanted for murder in Lithuania may be hiding in Bolton.

Edvinas Judinskas, aged 20, is being hunted over a killing in the Baltic country in December, 2008.

It is alleged he was part of a group who forced their way into a flat where the victim was punched, kicked and beaten with a metal rod and wooden chair leg. The man later died from his injuries.

Today, a campaign has been launched by the Crimestoppers charity and the Metropolitan Police’s extradition unit to find Judinskas and other foreign criminal suspects.

They believe Judinskas has links to Bolton, and also Bury.

He could have lived here or have friends or family in the Bolton area. Anyone who sees him is warned not to approach him.

He is wanted by European law enforcement authorities and is believed to be hiding in an attempt to evade prosecution.

Det Sgt Peter Rance, of the extradition unit, who is leading Operation Sunfire, said: “I’m asking the public if they recognise this man. Maybe you know where he lives, works or socialises?

“He is wanted to face justice in another country and it is in the UK’s interests to help find him.

“If you have any information please call Crimestoppers so we can arrest him. If you see him, call 999.”

Roger Critchell, Crimestoppers’ director of operations, said: “The purpose of Operation Sunfire is to track down and arrest murderers, violent robbers, drug traffickers and other criminals hiding in the UK.

“Crimestoppers is supporting this police operation so that these individuals can be put before the extradition courts to face justice abroad and no longer be a threat to this country.

“Non-national fugitives hiding overseas in countries such as this are a threat to local communities as they most often remain involved in criminal activity and are a danger to those around them.

“We want these criminals off British soil and back to the countries where they have committed these heinous crimes so that justice may be served.”

Lord Ashcroft, founder and chairman of Crimestoppers, added: “We believe in the right to live without the fear of crime and we are encouraging the public to call us, completely anonymously, if they recognise him or have any information as to Judinskas’s whereabouts.”

Crimestoppers can be contacted on 0800 555 111 or via the website at crimestoppers-uk.org

Comments (50)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:25am Mon 4 Feb 13

were doomed says...

So much for immigrants being checked out as suitable!!!
So much for immigrants being checked out as suitable!!! were doomed

9:34am Mon 4 Feb 13

Phil from Smithills says...

How the hell did he get into our country?
Just follow the Australian Costums & Immigration method as seen on TV series, and all will be a little bit better..
How the hell did he get into our country? Just follow the Australian Costums & Immigration method as seen on TV series, and all will be a little bit better.. Phil from Smithills

10:22am Mon 4 Feb 13

john163uk says...

Phil from Smithills wrote:
How the hell did he get into our country?
Just follow the Australian Costums & Immigration method as seen on TV series, and all will be a little bit better..
It was the benefits system that attracted him!
[quote][p][bold]Phil from Smithills[/bold] wrote: How the hell did he get into our country? Just follow the Australian Costums & Immigration method as seen on TV series, and all will be a little bit better..[/p][/quote]It was the benefits system that attracted him! john163uk

10:24am Mon 4 Feb 13

zoomzam says...

There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course!
There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course! zoomzam

10:27am Mon 4 Feb 13

georgethebrave says...

And things are going to get better when the Bulgarians and Romania's come next year? These people are supposed to come here to benefit our country, what a laugh, the prisons are full of immigrants wasting our hard earned taxes! Get them out now and shut the gates before we become a third world country.
And things are going to get better when the Bulgarians and Romania's come next year? These people are supposed to come here to benefit our country, what a laugh, the prisons are full of immigrants wasting our hard earned taxes! Get them out now and shut the gates before we become a third world country. georgethebrave

10:58am Mon 4 Feb 13

8cup49 says...

The USA once said Give me your tired your poor etc. Britain had a mantra under the Labour party which said SENT us your Thieves, murderers, bone idle, scroungers, pick pockets etc and we will clothe you give you homes, money to spend rich pickings and children you can claim for who do not live here as long as you vote labour. In the 21st century we can no longer afford to have an immigration system where less than 6 percent of the people who come here do so based on the skills that they bring to this country. While Labour were in power they instilled in all of us a fear of speaking up without being accused of being a racist or as Gordon Brown said a bigot. I in NO way blame anyone from an impoverished country or any EU country for trying to get into this Country and claim everything they can The FULL blame lies with the past and present government to STOP the rot NOW
The USA once said Give me your tired your poor etc. Britain had a mantra under the Labour party which said SENT us your Thieves, murderers, bone idle, scroungers, pick pockets etc and we will clothe you give you homes, money to spend rich pickings and children you can claim for who do not live here as long as you vote labour. In the 21st century we can no longer afford to have an immigration system where less than 6 percent of the people who come here do so based on the skills that they bring to this country. While Labour were in power they instilled in all of us a fear of speaking up without being accused of being a racist or as Gordon Brown said a bigot. I in NO way blame anyone from an impoverished country or any EU country for trying to get into this Country and claim everything they can The FULL blame lies with the past and present government to STOP the rot NOW 8cup49

11:55am Mon 4 Feb 13

berushka says...

zoomzam wrote:
There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course!
you really do have a knack of making a partly-true fact absolute! Many of the Poles living in the UK are descendants of the brave Men and Women who helped boost the RAF during WWll. MAny of the recent immigrants came not for money or benefits, but to experience the culture and diversity of so many different creeds and colours that make up Britain's population. Are you even aware that Poland's economy is in a better state than that of Britain? They certainly do not need to come to the UK to earn money, nor to listen to the racist bigotry coming from ignoramus' such as you.
[quote][p][bold]zoomzam[/bold] wrote: There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course![/p][/quote]you really do have a knack of making a partly-true fact absolute! Many of the Poles living in the UK are descendants of the brave Men and Women who helped boost the RAF during WWll. MAny of the recent immigrants came not for money or benefits, but to experience the culture and diversity of so many different creeds and colours that make up Britain's population. Are you even aware that Poland's economy is in a better state than that of Britain? They certainly do not need to come to the UK to earn money, nor to listen to the racist bigotry coming from ignoramus' such as you. berushka

12:13pm Mon 4 Feb 13

georgethebrave says...

Open your eyes you idiot, and ask yourself if England is better or worse off through immigration? We have whether you like it or not, become a haven for scroungers, thieves, rapists, murderers etc etc. Only a small percentage of immigrants have something to offer, the rest are only interested in what's on offer to them. Only the other day I was in Iceland (Horwich) and an immigrant who was better dressed than myself, with all the named trainers, matching adidas track suit, firetrap coat etc paid £52 for his shopping with benefit vouchers, I was shocked and felt let down because what has he got that is going to benefit this country, nothing? The majority are like sponges, nothing to offer, just take, take, take!
Open your eyes you idiot, and ask yourself if England is better or worse off through immigration? We have whether you like it or not, become a haven for scroungers, thieves, rapists, murderers etc etc. Only a small percentage of immigrants have something to offer, the rest are only interested in what's on offer to them. Only the other day I was in Iceland (Horwich) and an immigrant who was better dressed than myself, with all the named trainers, matching adidas track suit, firetrap coat etc paid £52 for his shopping with benefit vouchers, I was shocked and felt let down because what has he got that is going to benefit this country, nothing? The majority are like sponges, nothing to offer, just take, take, take! georgethebrave

1:14pm Mon 4 Feb 13

boltonnut says...

As berushka said last week,quote,eastern europe is crime free.Bullocks,it's the fact that the legal sysem over there does not exist.They have the Russian system,money rules.To top it all off these non existent criminals flee to the UK.and dissapear among their bent country men and live happily ever after.
As berushka said last week,quote,eastern europe is crime free.Bullocks,it's the fact that the legal sysem over there does not exist.They have the Russian system,money rules.To top it all off these non existent criminals flee to the UK.and dissapear among their bent country men and live happily ever after. boltonnut

3:10pm Mon 4 Feb 13

macauley says...

if he is in the bolton area my money would be he will be in farnworth.
if he is in the bolton area my money would be he will be in farnworth. macauley

3:11pm Mon 4 Feb 13

zoomzam says...

berushka wrote:
zoomzam wrote:
There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course!
you really do have a knack of making a partly-true fact absolute! Many of the Poles living in the UK are descendants of the brave Men and Women who helped boost the RAF during WWll. MAny of the recent immigrants came not for money or benefits, but to experience the culture and diversity of so many different creeds and colours that make up Britain's population. Are you even aware that Poland's economy is in a better state than that of Britain? They certainly do not need to come to the UK to earn money, nor to listen to the racist bigotry coming from ignoramus' such as you.
They must have come here to enjoy the sunshine! Most jobs in the self employed building sector are now done by Poles. Good luck to them! Just because the Poles fought the War does not give them right to come here in huge numbers. Indians fought bravely in the War too. And many Indians (50000 in WW1. In WW2 1.5m Indian civilians and 40000 army personnel died).You are not aware of this are you? My point is that no fuss was made over this influx from Eastern Europe precisely because these migrants are white! Have you seen the EDl demonstrate against Poles or Lituanians?
[quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zoomzam[/bold] wrote: There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course![/p][/quote]you really do have a knack of making a partly-true fact absolute! Many of the Poles living in the UK are descendants of the brave Men and Women who helped boost the RAF during WWll. MAny of the recent immigrants came not for money or benefits, but to experience the culture and diversity of so many different creeds and colours that make up Britain's population. Are you even aware that Poland's economy is in a better state than that of Britain? They certainly do not need to come to the UK to earn money, nor to listen to the racist bigotry coming from ignoramus' such as you.[/p][/quote]They must have come here to enjoy the sunshine! Most jobs in the self employed building sector are now done by Poles. Good luck to them! Just because the Poles fought the War does not give them right to come here in huge numbers. Indians fought bravely in the War too. And many Indians (50000 in WW1. In WW2 1.5m Indian civilians and 40000 army personnel died).You are not aware of this are you? My point is that no fuss was made over this influx from Eastern Europe precisely because these migrants are white! Have you seen the EDl demonstrate against Poles or Lituanians? zoomzam

3:13pm Mon 4 Feb 13

zoomzam says...

berushka wrote:
zoomzam wrote:
There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course!
you really do have a knack of making a partly-true fact absolute! Many of the Poles living in the UK are descendants of the brave Men and Women who helped boost the RAF during WWll. MAny of the recent immigrants came not for money or benefits, but to experience the culture and diversity of so many different creeds and colours that make up Britain's population. Are you even aware that Poland's economy is in a better state than that of Britain? They certainly do not need to come to the UK to earn money, nor to listen to the racist bigotry coming from ignoramus' such as you.
If its not for economic reasons...why are they coming here? I am perplexed!
[quote][p][bold]berushka[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zoomzam[/bold] wrote: There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course![/p][/quote]you really do have a knack of making a partly-true fact absolute! Many of the Poles living in the UK are descendants of the brave Men and Women who helped boost the RAF during WWll. MAny of the recent immigrants came not for money or benefits, but to experience the culture and diversity of so many different creeds and colours that make up Britain's population. Are you even aware that Poland's economy is in a better state than that of Britain? They certainly do not need to come to the UK to earn money, nor to listen to the racist bigotry coming from ignoramus' such as you.[/p][/quote]If its not for economic reasons...why are they coming here? I am perplexed! zoomzam

4:39pm Mon 4 Feb 13

zoomzam says...

Figures out today inficate that over 25000 polish children living in Poland with parents settled here are getting child benefit. Fantastic way of learning and enjoying British Culture!
Figures out today inficate that over 25000 polish children living in Poland with parents settled here are getting child benefit. Fantastic way of learning and enjoying British Culture! zoomzam

5:05pm Mon 4 Feb 13

VIGILANTE VIC says...

macauley wrote:
if he is in the bolton area my money would be he will be in farnworth.
OR HERE IN DAUBHILL OR DEANE, WE ARE OVERWHELMED WITH EASERN EUROPEANS ROUND HERE, NOT TO MENTION HALF OF AFRICA, THAT REMINDS ME I NEVER KNEW AFRICA WAS IN THE EU :-) TIME FOR A REVOLUTION.... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS, AND LETS NOT FORGET THE EXTRA PRESSURE IT PUTS ON OUR HOSPITALS, DOCTORS, SCHOOLS, HOUSING, ETC,ETC WHICH THEY WILL ALL NEED,. THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS COMING HERE EVERY YEAR BECAUSE WE ARE PART OF THE EU AND THEY ARE ENTITLED TO DO BUT IT'S JUST NOT ON, VOTE UKIP OR BNP AND FORGET ALL THE OTHER PARTIES JUST WAIT TILL BULGARIA AND THE ROMANION THIEVEING GPYSYS JOIN US AND HEAD FOR GOOD OLD ENGLAND !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED DON'T BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND ANYMORE, THIS IS YOUR FUTURE GRANDCHILDRENS AND GREAT GRAND CHILDRENS FUTURE IN YEARS TO COME.
I CAN TELL YOU MOST LIVING IN MY STREET ARE UP TO NO GOOD AND ON BENEFITS AND WORKING AT THE SAME TIME, COMING AND GOING AT ALL HOURS IN THE MORNING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARRIVING WITH BLACK BAGS AND SUITCASES, MUST 7 PEOPLE THERE NOW AT ONE HOUSE, AND TWO KIDS WHO ARE NEVER LET OUT...AND BEFORE ALL YOU DO-GOODERS JUMP ON YOUR SOAPBOXES, DON'T BOTHER WERE ALL DOOMED THE COUNTRYS ON ITS ARSE AND HAS BEEN FOR 30 YEARS OR MORE
[quote][p][bold]macauley[/bold] wrote: if he is in the bolton area my money would be he will be in farnworth.[/p][/quote]OR HERE IN DAUBHILL OR DEANE, WE ARE OVERWHELMED WITH EASERN EUROPEANS ROUND HERE, NOT TO MENTION HALF OF AFRICA, THAT REMINDS ME I NEVER KNEW AFRICA WAS IN THE EU :-) TIME FOR A REVOLUTION.... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS, AND LETS NOT FORGET THE EXTRA PRESSURE IT PUTS ON OUR HOSPITALS, DOCTORS, SCHOOLS, HOUSING, ETC,ETC WHICH THEY WILL ALL NEED,. THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS COMING HERE EVERY YEAR BECAUSE WE ARE PART OF THE EU AND THEY ARE ENTITLED TO DO BUT IT'S JUST NOT ON, VOTE UKIP OR BNP AND FORGET ALL THE OTHER PARTIES JUST WAIT TILL BULGARIA AND THE ROMANION THIEVEING GPYSYS JOIN US AND HEAD FOR GOOD OLD ENGLAND !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED DON'T BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND ANYMORE, THIS IS YOUR FUTURE GRANDCHILDRENS AND GREAT GRAND CHILDRENS FUTURE IN YEARS TO COME. I CAN TELL YOU MOST LIVING IN MY STREET ARE UP TO NO GOOD AND ON BENEFITS AND WORKING AT THE SAME TIME, COMING AND GOING AT ALL HOURS IN THE MORNING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARRIVING WITH BLACK BAGS AND SUITCASES, MUST 7 PEOPLE THERE NOW AT ONE HOUSE, AND TWO KIDS WHO ARE NEVER LET OUT...AND BEFORE ALL YOU DO-GOODERS JUMP ON YOUR SOAPBOXES, DON'T BOTHER WERE ALL DOOMED THE COUNTRYS ON ITS ARSE AND HAS BEEN FOR 30 YEARS OR MORE VIGILANTE VIC

6:18pm Mon 4 Feb 13

Kayj21 says...

I work in customer services and it is really difficult at times to communicate. The only word they seem to know is "money" after that its "no speak English" how did get through emigration??? we're trying to do a job and its so difficult. They look at you like you should know their language. Well sorry, I don't I live in England and I speak English. If I was going to live in another country I'd learn the language and find a job before I go. Not just turn up on its door step with my hand held out. This country needs a big sort out and get those to retake the test with different papers for each person so cheating can't take place
I work in customer services and it is really difficult at times to communicate. The only word they seem to know is "money" after that its "no speak English" how did get through emigration??? we're trying to do a job and its so difficult. They look at you like you should know their language. Well sorry, I don't I live in England and I speak English. If I was going to live in another country I'd learn the language and find a job before I go. Not just turn up on its door step with my hand held out. This country needs a big sort out and get those to retake the test with different papers for each person so cheating can't take place Kayj21

6:33pm Mon 4 Feb 13

Beyond News Forum says...

The war is a comin'!

People are not going to take this sh!t much longer.

On one side we will see the turncoat do-gooders who will be sucked in then lynched by the very people who they are trying to defend. The other side will return this country to it's people.

Nice bit of tongue in cheek doom for you.
The war is a comin'! People are not going to take this sh!t much longer. On one side we will see the turncoat do-gooders who will be sucked in then lynched by the very people who they are trying to defend. The other side will return this country to it's people. Nice bit of tongue in cheek doom for you. Beyond News Forum

6:56pm Mon 4 Feb 13

georgethebrave says...

If these people don't put nowt in, it won't be long before there's nowt to take out, and that's why we're broke, to many muslim, eastern european spongers on the gravy train, and not enough paying in so we subsidise the lazy ill educated bastwords!
If these people don't put nowt in, it won't be long before there's nowt to take out, and that's why we're broke, to many muslim, eastern european spongers on the gravy train, and not enough paying in so we subsidise the lazy ill educated bastwords! georgethebrave

9:14pm Mon 4 Feb 13

zoomzam says...

georgethebrave wrote:
If these people don't put nowt in, it won't be long before there's nowt to take out, and that's why we're broke, to many muslim, eastern european spongers on the gravy train, and not enough paying in so we subsidise the lazy ill educated bastwords!
You forgot the louts who puke on Fridays, single indegenous women who breed like rats, those louts who know nothing but to use f words and that indegenous class who are unemployable!!
[quote][p][bold]georgethebrave[/bold] wrote: If these people don't put nowt in, it won't be long before there's nowt to take out, and that's why we're broke, to many muslim, eastern european spongers on the gravy train, and not enough paying in so we subsidise the lazy ill educated bastwords![/p][/quote]You forgot the louts who puke on Fridays, single indegenous women who breed like rats, those louts who know nothing but to use f words and that indegenous class who are unemployable!! zoomzam

9:42pm Mon 4 Feb 13

Citizen Cane says...

Zoomzam has a rather excellent point - yes, indicriminate economic migration must be stopped, but the far bigger issue are the grasping, sub-human indigenous louts with their hands well up the rectal passage of the state handout system demanding human "rights".
Zoomzam has a rather excellent point - yes, indicriminate economic migration must be stopped, but the far bigger issue are the grasping, sub-human indigenous louts with their hands well up the rectal passage of the state handout system demanding human "rights". Citizen Cane

11:57am Tue 5 Feb 13

hoboh2o says...

2008? About the same time Morris was after election, strange!
2008? About the same time Morris was after election, strange! hoboh2o

12:14pm Tue 5 Feb 13

8cup49 says...

I suppose indigenous people who love this Country because of the generous welfare system and come from all over the world to claim benefits (quite a few do work and hard ) are entitled to all they can screw out of the system. Take for example the new cometary at Overdale purpose made for our Muslim brothers though Cliff and his mob will deny this, two empty graves have to be left empty and open all the time with at least two Council workers on stand by (getting stand by money and extra if they are called out ) So Bolton tax payers screwed again see if you can ask for this service why not phone up and see if you can pay for a plot. You watch in know time you will see a small prayer building go up. Not bad diversifying from a Lithuanian murder to hopefully a burial plot he deserves.
I suppose indigenous people who love this Country because of the generous welfare system and come from all over the world to claim benefits (quite a few do work and hard ) are entitled to all they can screw out of the system. Take for example the new cometary at Overdale purpose made for our Muslim brothers though Cliff and his mob will deny this, two empty graves have to be left empty and open all the time with at least two Council workers on stand by (getting stand by money and extra if they are called out ) So Bolton tax payers screwed again see if you can ask for this service why not phone up and see if you can pay for a plot. You watch in know time you will see a small prayer building go up. Not bad diversifying from a Lithuanian murder to hopefully a burial plot he deserves. 8cup49

12:47pm Tue 5 Feb 13

boltoncity says...

as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me. boltoncity

4:06pm Tue 5 Feb 13

gazzar says...

Phil from Smithills wrote:
How the hell did he get into our country?
Just follow the Australian Costums & Immigration method as seen on TV series, and all will be a little bit better..
yes phil, you're absolutly spot on. remember the illegals that stabbed up brono and andy? same old story... in the words of peter kay's 'half a shilling' song, "SEND THE BUGGERS BACK!"
[quote][p][bold]Phil from Smithills[/bold] wrote: How the hell did he get into our country? Just follow the Australian Costums & Immigration method as seen on TV series, and all will be a little bit better..[/p][/quote]yes phil, you're absolutly spot on. remember the illegals that stabbed up brono and andy? same old story... in the words of peter kay's 'half a shilling' song, "SEND THE BUGGERS BACK!" gazzar

7:23pm Tue 5 Feb 13

BWFC71 says...

boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
[quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!! BWFC71

7:58pm Tue 5 Feb 13

VIGILANTE VIC says...

BWFC71 wrote:
boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO
N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC
TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ?
I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START.
I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.
[quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!![/p][/quote]SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ? I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START. I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS. VIGILANTE VIC

12:32pm Wed 6 Feb 13

WATOAOW says...

VIGILANTE VIC. Shhh, inside voices please.
VIGILANTE VIC. Shhh, inside voices please. WATOAOW

12:40pm Wed 6 Feb 13

WATOAOW says...

As for comments about how did he get here blah blah blah. The Brazil Ronnie Biggs lived in must be Brazil Street in Manchester, not the country in South America.
As for comments about how did he get here blah blah blah. The Brazil Ronnie Biggs lived in must be Brazil Street in Manchester, not the country in South America. WATOAOW

2:25pm Wed 6 Feb 13

BWFC71 says...

VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
BWFC71 wrote:
boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO

N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC

TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ?
I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START.
I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.
At teh same time lets close our borders to the Welsh, scottish and Northern Irish - they have scrounged of u English long enough - in fact I NEVER voted for them to be part of a union!!!

Instead of a referendum about the EU, lets have a referendum about the British Union!!!!

KICK OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS!!!!
[quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!![/p][/quote]SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ? I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START. I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.[/p][/quote]At teh same time lets close our borders to the Welsh, scottish and Northern Irish - they have scrounged of u English long enough - in fact I NEVER voted for them to be part of a union!!! Instead of a referendum about the EU, lets have a referendum about the British Union!!!! KICK OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS!!!! BWFC71

8:44pm Wed 6 Feb 13

VIGILANTE VIC says...

BWFC71 wrote:
VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
BWFC71 wrote:
boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO


N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC


TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ?
I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START.
I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.
At teh same time lets close our borders to the Welsh, scottish and Northern Irish - they have scrounged of u English long enough - in fact I NEVER voted for them to be part of a union!!!

Instead of a referendum about the EU, lets have a referendum about the British Union!!!!

KICK OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS!!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH KICKING OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS, BUT I'LL STICK WITH VOTING UKIP AND STOP ALL THIS OPEN BORDER POLICY FARCE AND MAYBE START WITH REPATRIATING THE OTHER FOREIGNERS THAT HAVE FLOODED THIS COUNTRY.
[quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!![/p][/quote]SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ? I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START. I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.[/p][/quote]At teh same time lets close our borders to the Welsh, scottish and Northern Irish - they have scrounged of u English long enough - in fact I NEVER voted for them to be part of a union!!! Instead of a referendum about the EU, lets have a referendum about the British Union!!!! KICK OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS!!!![/p][/quote]GOOD LUCK WITH KICKING OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS, BUT I'LL STICK WITH VOTING UKIP AND STOP ALL THIS OPEN BORDER POLICY FARCE AND MAYBE START WITH REPATRIATING THE OTHER FOREIGNERS THAT HAVE FLOODED THIS COUNTRY. VIGILANTE VIC

4:03pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Jesusislord says...

georgethebrave wrote:
Open your eyes you idiot, and ask yourself if England is better or worse off through immigration? We have whether you like it or not, become a haven for scroungers, thieves, rapists, murderers etc etc. Only a small percentage of immigrants have something to offer, the rest are only interested in what's on offer to them. Only the other day I was in Iceland (Horwich) and an immigrant who was better dressed than myself, with all the named trainers, matching adidas track suit, firetrap coat etc paid £52 for his shopping with benefit vouchers, I was shocked and felt let down because what has he got that is going to benefit this country, nothing? The majority are like sponges, nothing to offer, just take, take, take!
Dude, he was in a track suit, and he was dressed better than you?? Really?? Have a think about what you just said. Are my taxes paying for your old tracksuits by any chance??
[quote][p][bold]georgethebrave[/bold] wrote: Open your eyes you idiot, and ask yourself if England is better or worse off through immigration? We have whether you like it or not, become a haven for scroungers, thieves, rapists, murderers etc etc. Only a small percentage of immigrants have something to offer, the rest are only interested in what's on offer to them. Only the other day I was in Iceland (Horwich) and an immigrant who was better dressed than myself, with all the named trainers, matching adidas track suit, firetrap coat etc paid £52 for his shopping with benefit vouchers, I was shocked and felt let down because what has he got that is going to benefit this country, nothing? The majority are like sponges, nothing to offer, just take, take, take![/p][/quote]Dude, he was in a track suit, and he was dressed better than you?? Really?? Have a think about what you just said. Are my taxes paying for your old tracksuits by any chance?? Jesusislord

4:05pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Jesusislord says...

VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
BWFC71 wrote:
boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO

N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC

TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ?
I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START.
I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.
I'm also glad you don't have kids....
[quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!![/p][/quote]SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ? I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START. I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.[/p][/quote]I'm also glad you don't have kids.... Jesusislord

4:06pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Jesusislord says...

VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
BWFC71 wrote:
VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
BWFC71 wrote:
boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO



N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC



TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ?
I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START.
I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.
At teh same time lets close our borders to the Welsh, scottish and Northern Irish - they have scrounged of u English long enough - in fact I NEVER voted for them to be part of a union!!!

Instead of a referendum about the EU, lets have a referendum about the British Union!!!!

KICK OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS!!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH KICKING OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS, BUT I'LL STICK WITH VOTING UKIP AND STOP ALL THIS OPEN BORDER POLICY FARCE AND MAYBE START WITH REPATRIATING THE OTHER FOREIGNERS THAT HAVE FLOODED THIS COUNTRY.
Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for?
[quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!![/p][/quote]SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ? I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START. I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.[/p][/quote]At teh same time lets close our borders to the Welsh, scottish and Northern Irish - they have scrounged of u English long enough - in fact I NEVER voted for them to be part of a union!!! Instead of a referendum about the EU, lets have a referendum about the British Union!!!! KICK OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS!!!![/p][/quote]GOOD LUCK WITH KICKING OUT THE BRITISH FOREIGNERS, BUT I'LL STICK WITH VOTING UKIP AND STOP ALL THIS OPEN BORDER POLICY FARCE AND MAYBE START WITH REPATRIATING THE OTHER FOREIGNERS THAT HAVE FLOODED THIS COUNTRY.[/p][/quote]Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for? Jesusislord

4:08pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Towny1981 says...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE SHOUTING ABOUT!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE SHOUTING ABOUT! Towny1981

4:16pm Thu 7 Feb 13

mralwayscorrect says...

I love carpet, I love desk, I love lamp.
I love carpet, I love desk, I love lamp. mralwayscorrect

4:26pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Towny1981 says...

Jesusjuiceislord is the really Lithuanian guy, toying with the authorities!
Jesusjuiceislord is the really Lithuanian guy, toying with the authorities! Towny1981

4:32pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Jesusislord says...

Oi! Towny!! How could that be?? I don't even know where Lituania is!! Probably by that Narnia. Always trouble there as well....
Oi! Towny!! How could that be?? I don't even know where Lituania is!! Probably by that Narnia. Always trouble there as well.... Jesusislord

4:38pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Towny1981 says...

Oppan Gangnam style!
Oppan Gangnam style! Towny1981

9:55pm Thu 7 Feb 13

KizzyB says...

BWFC71 wrote:
boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
You are wrong. There were no gaelic countries before the Romans arrived, we were all Britons, with many different tribes and 'kingdoms', including the Picts. The Romans tried to conquer Wales, but did not drive all the Britons from what is now England into Wales. The Romans built their towns and roads, and the majority of Britons lived alongside them. When the Romans left, the Britons allowed most of these towns (and villas) to fall into decay and went back to living in the 'tribal' villages as before.
The name English comes from the Angles who arrived after the Romans, along with the Saxons and Jutes. It was they who gradually pushed Britons into the margins, but historians disagree on how many stayed and became assimilated into Saxon society. These Britons never called themselves Celts, it was the Victorians who began referring to them as such. What you are right about it the varied background of people of the British Isles. The Romans recruited from far and wide, and don't forget the Scandinavians & Normans! Have your DNA tested, it's a real eye-opener.
[quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!![/p][/quote]You are wrong. There were no gaelic countries before the Romans arrived, we were all Britons, with many different tribes and 'kingdoms', including the Picts. The Romans tried to conquer Wales, but did not drive all the Britons from what is now England into Wales. The Romans built their towns and roads, and the majority of Britons lived alongside them. When the Romans left, the Britons allowed most of these towns (and villas) to fall into decay and went back to living in the 'tribal' villages as before. The name English comes from the Angles who arrived after the Romans, along with the Saxons and Jutes. It was they who gradually pushed Britons into the margins, but historians disagree on how many stayed and became assimilated into Saxon society. These Britons never called themselves Celts, it was the Victorians who began referring to them as such. What you are right about it the varied background of people of the British Isles. The Romans recruited from far and wide, and don't forget the Scandinavians & Normans! Have your DNA tested, it's a real eye-opener. KizzyB

10:03pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Lancashire always says...

Will people stop copying and pasting i have to get up for work soon !!
Some of us have to pay the taxes to keep these `poor` people in drink !
Will people stop copying and pasting i have to get up for work soon !! Some of us have to pay the taxes to keep these `poor` people in drink ! Lancashire always

10:43pm Thu 7 Feb 13

Jesusislord says...

Lancashire always wrote:
Will people stop copying and pasting i have to get up for work soon !!
Some of us have to pay the taxes to keep these `poor` people in drink !
There was no copying and pasting till them immigrants arrived! FACT!!
[quote][p][bold]Lancashire always[/bold] wrote: Will people stop copying and pasting i have to get up for work soon !! Some of us have to pay the taxes to keep these `poor` people in drink ![/p][/quote]There was no copying and pasting till them immigrants arrived! FACT!! Jesusislord

12:36am Fri 8 Feb 13

VIGILANTE VIC says...

Jesusislord wrote:
VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
BWFC71 wrote:
boltoncity wrote:
as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.
Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!!

All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants!

How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there?

How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud???

Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting!

Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable???


Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!!
SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO


N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC


TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ?
I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START.
I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.
I'm also glad you don't have kids....
PMS....NO BECAUSE BEFORE HAVING ANY KID'S I HAVE TAKEN VARIOUS THINGS INTO ACCOUNT ONE BEING THE 70S WHEN ALL THIS FARCE STARTED WITH IMMIGRATION, THE FACT IS TOO MANY WERE ALLOWED OVER HERE, NO RESRICTIONS ON NUMBERS JUST LIKE NOW WITH THE EU, AND ONCE HERE HEY ARE BREEDING LIKE RABBITS-FACT- AND NOW THIS COUNTRY IS BURSTING AT THE SEAMS, IF I COULD LEAVE THIS HOLE TOMORROW I WOULD GO ASSUMING I COULD SUPPORT MYSELF FINANNCIALLY AS UNLIKE THE UK THERE ARE NO GOVERMENT HANDOUTS IN OTHER COUNTRYS, WHAT WILL YOU LOT SAY WHEN THE UK POPULATION REACHES, 90 MILLION-100 MILLION, 120 MILLION ? NOT JUST WITH IMMIGRATION BUT OUR OWN PEOPLE TOO.... WILL YOU JUST KEEP LETTING MORE IN, IT'S MADNESS AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO HOUSE THEM OR FIND JOBS FOR THEM, ETC,ETC... I DOUBT NONE OF YOU HAVE A CREDIBLE ANSWER. THIS GOVERMENT COULDN'T RUN A F-----G JOKE SHOP LET ALONE A COUNTRY
[quote][p][bold]Jesusislord[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]boltoncity[/bold] wrote: as people have already noted here ...youve seen nothing yet , wait until the romanians arrive, then youll have something to complain about trust me.[/p][/quote]Did you know that there are Romanians and Bulgarians already here - WORKING!!!!! All this clap-trap xenophobic racism is just pathetic. No one in this country is actually English! The English were driven out into Wales and other Gaelic countries by the Romans so we are all immigrants! How many illegal Australians are there? How many illegal US Citzens are there? How many illegal Canadians are there? How many illegal New Zealanders are there? How many illegals from South America are there? How many illegals from non-EU/non-treatied Suropean countries are there? How many BRITISH criminals are there? (that range from drink driving all the way up to perverting the court of Justice and Murder and Fraud??? Its about time you look at the real world and realise what a load of rubbish you are sprouting! Do they count, or is it because they speak a kind of English and they are predominantly white they are acceptable??? Oh yeah and don't believe everything you see on TV that sky programme, "Nothing To Decalre" only show the "best bits" but Australia has a worse problem than the Uk for illegal immgrants - so does the US, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark - in fact the UK is very much lower on the list for illegal immigrants (based on per capita) then what people think!!!![/p][/quote]SO YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE FOR ALL THIS IMMIGRATION/MIGRATIO N CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TENS AND TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL ONES HERE, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LETS HAVE OPEN BORDERS WITHIN THE EU TO THIS COUNTRY, OPEN YOUR EYES YOU OR ME WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN IT ALL KICKS OFF AND ONLY WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO TAKE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM WILL THEY DECIDE TO GO AND PILLAGE ANOTHER COUNTRY, ANSWER ME THIS WHAT OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS BENEFITS AND ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES/ATTRAC TIONS THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER LIKE OURS ? I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE BENEFITS BUT I'M SURE IT IS A CROWD PULLER OVER HERE FOR THEM, FFS I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE KIDS OR GRANDKIDS AS THEIR FUTURES AND ANYONE ELSES ARE F----D FOR A START. I WAS NEVER THIS MUCH AGAINST ALL THIS IMMIGRATION FIASCO BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE BASICLY AN OPEN BORDER POLICY AND NO CONTROL ANYMORE IT MAKES SOME OF US THIS WAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH MIGRATION TO HELP ANY ECONOMY BUT IT'S THE AMOUNT THIS AND PAST GOVERMENTS HAVE LET IN OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS.[/p][/quote]I'm also glad you don't have kids....[/p][/quote]PMS....NO BECAUSE BEFORE HAVING ANY KID'S I HAVE TAKEN VARIOUS THINGS INTO ACCOUNT ONE BEING THE 70S WHEN ALL THIS FARCE STARTED WITH IMMIGRATION, THE FACT IS TOO MANY WERE ALLOWED OVER HERE, NO RESRICTIONS ON NUMBERS JUST LIKE NOW WITH THE EU, AND ONCE HERE HEY ARE BREEDING LIKE RABBITS-FACT- AND NOW THIS COUNTRY IS BURSTING AT THE SEAMS, IF I COULD LEAVE THIS HOLE TOMORROW I WOULD GO ASSUMING I COULD SUPPORT MYSELF FINANNCIALLY AS UNLIKE THE UK THERE ARE NO GOVERMENT HANDOUTS IN OTHER COUNTRYS, WHAT WILL YOU LOT SAY WHEN THE UK POPULATION REACHES, 90 MILLION-100 MILLION, 120 MILLION ? NOT JUST WITH IMMIGRATION BUT OUR OWN PEOPLE TOO.... WILL YOU JUST KEEP LETTING MORE IN, IT'S MADNESS AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO HOUSE THEM OR FIND JOBS FOR THEM, ETC,ETC... I DOUBT NONE OF YOU HAVE A CREDIBLE ANSWER. THIS GOVERMENT COULDN'T RUN A F-----G JOKE SHOP LET ALONE A COUNTRY VIGILANTE VIC

12:58am Fri 8 Feb 13

VIGILANTE VIC says...

Jesusislord
Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for?
I KNOW WHAT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS FOR BUT I USE IT TO ANNOY SILY **** LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS A FORM OF SHOUTING WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE ****, IF SOMEONE WRITING IN CAPS ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH, SO MUCH THE BETTER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND ANYONE ELSE THAT THINKS THE SAME.... :-) THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES WAITING TO BE RESOLVED IN THE WORLD LIKE FOR INSTANCE - IMMIGRATION- OH YES I NEARLY FORGOT THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT ON HERE, AND CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING IN LOWER CASE LETTERS :-) SIMPLETON.
Jesusislord Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for? I KNOW WHAT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS FOR BUT I USE IT TO ANNOY SILY **** LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS A FORM OF SHOUTING WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE ****, IF SOMEONE WRITING IN CAPS ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH, SO MUCH THE BETTER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND ANYONE ELSE THAT THINKS THE SAME.... :-) THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES WAITING TO BE RESOLVED IN THE WORLD LIKE FOR INSTANCE - IMMIGRATION- OH YES I NEARLY FORGOT THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT ON HERE, AND CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING IN LOWER CASE LETTERS :-) SIMPLETON. VIGILANTE VIC

11:11am Fri 8 Feb 13

Towny1981 says...

VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
Jesusislord
Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for?
I KNOW WHAT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS FOR BUT I USE IT TO ANNOY SILY **** LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS A FORM OF SHOUTING WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE ****, IF SOMEONE WRITING IN CAPS ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH, SO MUCH THE BETTER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND ANYONE ELSE THAT THINKS THE SAME.... :-) THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES WAITING TO BE RESOLVED IN THE WORLD LIKE FOR INSTANCE - IMMIGRATION- OH YES I NEARLY FORGOT THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT ON HERE, AND CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING IN LOWER CASE LETTERS :-) SIMPLETON.
Bite!
[quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: Jesusislord Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for? I KNOW WHAT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS FOR BUT I USE IT TO ANNOY SILY **** LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS A FORM OF SHOUTING WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE ****, IF SOMEONE WRITING IN CAPS ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH, SO MUCH THE BETTER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND ANYONE ELSE THAT THINKS THE SAME.... :-) THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES WAITING TO BE RESOLVED IN THE WORLD LIKE FOR INSTANCE - IMMIGRATION- OH YES I NEARLY FORGOT THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT ON HERE, AND CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING IN LOWER CASE LETTERS :-) SIMPLETON.[/p][/quote]Bite! Towny1981

11:31am Fri 8 Feb 13

Jesusislord says...

VIGILANTE VIC wrote:
Jesusislord
Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for?
I KNOW WHAT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS FOR BUT I USE IT TO ANNOY SILY **** LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS A FORM OF SHOUTING WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE ****, IF SOMEONE WRITING IN CAPS ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH, SO MUCH THE BETTER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND ANYONE ELSE THAT THINKS THE SAME.... :-) THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES WAITING TO BE RESOLVED IN THE WORLD LIKE FOR INSTANCE - IMMIGRATION- OH YES I NEARLY FORGOT THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT ON HERE, AND CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING IN LOWER CASE LETTERS :-) SIMPLETON.
Vic, you are sooo right!! I take it all back!!

Let me try again. Can we kick out all those who can't punctuate a sentence?

How's that for you?
[quote][p][bold]VIGILANTE VIC[/bold] wrote: Jesusislord Can we start by kicking out people who don't know what the caps lock button is for? I KNOW WHAT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS FOR BUT I USE IT TO ANNOY SILY **** LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS A FORM OF SHOUTING WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE ****, IF SOMEONE WRITING IN CAPS ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH, SO MUCH THE BETTER AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND ANYONE ELSE THAT THINKS THE SAME.... :-) THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES WAITING TO BE RESOLVED IN THE WORLD LIKE FOR INSTANCE - IMMIGRATION- OH YES I NEARLY FORGOT THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT ON HERE, AND CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING IN LOWER CASE LETTERS :-) SIMPLETON.[/p][/quote]Vic, you are sooo right!! I take it all back!! Let me try again. Can we kick out all those who can't punctuate a sentence? How's that for you? Jesusislord

12:48pm Fri 8 Feb 13

davoovad says...

zoomzam wrote:
There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course!
Are you getting a bit worried about leaving the EU, you should be.
Vote UKIP !!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]zoomzam[/bold] wrote: There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course![/p][/quote]Are you getting a bit worried about leaving the EU, you should be. Vote UKIP !!!!!!! davoovad

1:14pm Fri 8 Feb 13

Jesusislord says...

davoovad wrote:
zoomzam wrote:
There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course!
Are you getting a bit worried about leaving the EU, you should be.
Vote UKIP !!!!!!!
Quite right sir!! I'm sick these europeans doing trade with us, promoting economic growth, providing funding to the poorest parts of the country. Young people have it too easy nowadays!!

I'd suggest we join another union. Maybe the African Union. They've got it right over there. None of this health and safety nonsense. They even get ot have kids in their armies, how awesome is that??

Britain's now 99.9% immigrants. This is why I don't have any friends now, because no-one speak ENGLISH anymore!!!

And let's stop bashing the EDL. Just because they only like white people doesn't make them racist!!
[quote][p][bold]davoovad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]zoomzam[/bold] wrote: There is a great danger to this country from Eastern European criminals. Already they are operating extortion rackets in London. Where are all the "do gooders" who keep on harping about Muslim immigrants. In the last 3 years over 500,000 Poles have settled here. No one raised an eyebrow .Why? Colour of course! What about the jobs taken? No? Polish is the second most common language spoken in the UK today;after English. Wait till the Romanians and Bulgarians start arriving. Where is the retarded EDL? Racist of course![/p][/quote]Are you getting a bit worried about leaving the EU, you should be. Vote UKIP !!!!!!![/p][/quote]Quite right sir!! I'm sick these europeans doing trade with us, promoting economic growth, providing funding to the poorest parts of the country. Young people have it too easy nowadays!! I'd suggest we join another union. Maybe the African Union. They've got it right over there. None of this health and safety nonsense. They even get ot have kids in their armies, how awesome is that?? Britain's now 99.9% immigrants. This is why I don't have any friends now, because no-one speak ENGLISH anymore!!! And let's stop bashing the EDL. Just because they only like white people doesn't make them racist!! Jesusislord

2:03pm Fri 8 Feb 13

mralwayscorrect says...

I'm purple and proud - anyone want a fight about it?!
I'm purple and proud - anyone want a fight about it?! mralwayscorrect

9:30pm Fri 8 Feb 13

VIGILANTE VIC says...

Jesusislord
Vic, you are sooo right!! I take it all back!!

Let me try again. Can we kick out all those who can't punctuate a sentence?

How's that for you?

YOUR STILL A "SIMPLETON"
NOW THAT'S MY LAST COMMENT ABOUT THIS POST SEEING AS NO ONE HAS RESPONDED TO ANY OF THE POINTS/QUESTIONS I PUT ACROSS.
SO UNTILL THE NEXT INSTALMENT OF IMMIGRATION I BID YOU ALL GOODBYE.. :-)
Jesusislord Vic, you are sooo right!! I take it all back!! Let me try again. Can we kick out all those who can't punctuate a sentence? How's that for you? YOUR STILL A "SIMPLETON" NOW THAT'S MY LAST COMMENT ABOUT THIS POST SEEING AS NO ONE HAS RESPONDED TO ANY OF THE POINTS/QUESTIONS I PUT ACROSS. SO UNTILL THE NEXT INSTALMENT OF IMMIGRATION I BID YOU ALL GOODBYE.. :-) VIGILANTE VIC

10:48am Sat 9 Feb 13

yonmons says...

Reading some of these comments makes you realise that if you raise any points about immigration of any kind you are labeled a racist. Same mentality that labeled whistle blowers in Staffordshire Hospital trouble makers and threatened with the sack. Maybe some of our youths are trouble causers but we are sending them out from school into a world were they have very little hope of getting a job, that breeds discontent in the system. There are Polish that have come over from the war BUT we are not talking about them. We have a nation now where virtually all manual work is done by Eastern Europeans, when did you see the likes of Greenhalgh,s Model Bakery advertise for operatives ? Fact is the Polish staff bring over their mates to fill vacancies FACT what hope does that give the youth of Bolton. This is happening throughout the country. I worked at a site in Cheshire where millions was spent on renovation, every painter, sparks, plasterer etc was Eastern European, then I am told by my boss a sister place to ours in Dorset is closing and all the jobs transferred to Lithuania, and that's what happened almost 1000 jobs gone to Vilneaus and remain there to this day, and still it goes on. Teams made redundant at Christmas jobs gone abroad to India or Lithuania. It's pants ! What jobs we have are done by Eastern Europeans over here or if not Brits made redundant and jobs transferred abroad. So don't give me this crap about being racist it's a problem that needs addressing. I have never been a member of any political party in my life but at the wrong side of 50 I have joined UKIP. Enough is enough.
Reading some of these comments makes you realise that if you raise any points about immigration of any kind you are labeled a racist. Same mentality that labeled whistle blowers in Staffordshire Hospital trouble makers and threatened with the sack. Maybe some of our youths are trouble causers but we are sending them out from school into a world were they have very little hope of getting a job, that breeds discontent in the system. There are Polish that have come over from the war BUT we are not talking about them. We have a nation now where virtually all manual work is done by Eastern Europeans, when did you see the likes of Greenhalgh,s Model Bakery advertise for operatives ? Fact is the Polish staff bring over their mates to fill vacancies FACT what hope does that give the youth of Bolton. This is happening throughout the country. I worked at a site in Cheshire where millions was spent on renovation, every painter, sparks, plasterer etc was Eastern European, then I am told by my boss a sister place to ours in Dorset is closing and all the jobs transferred to Lithuania, and that's what happened almost 1000 jobs gone to Vilneaus and remain there to this day, and still it goes on. Teams made redundant at Christmas jobs gone abroad to India or Lithuania. It's pants ! What jobs we have are done by Eastern Europeans over here or if not Brits made redundant and jobs transferred abroad. So don't give me this crap about being racist it's a problem that needs addressing. I have never been a member of any political party in my life but at the wrong side of 50 I have joined UKIP. Enough is enough. yonmons

7:29pm Sun 10 Feb 13

VIGILANTE VIC says...

yonmons says
Reading some of these comments makes you realise that if you raise any points about immigration of any kind you are labeled a racist.


HERE,HERE.
yonmons says Reading some of these comments makes you realise that if you raise any points about immigration of any kind you are labeled a racist. HERE,HERE. VIGILANTE VIC

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree