Electrical fault sparks car fire
5:20pm Sunday 13th October 2013 in News
A CAR burst into flames due to an electrical fault.
Firefighters from Bolton North Fire Station turned out to Darwen Road, Bromley Cross, at 1.30pm today following reports of a car blaze.
The blue Vauxhall Zafira had caught fire while it was being driven.
Firefighters spent 20 minutes at the scene. Nobody inside the car was injured. The car was damaged beyond repair.
The cause was said by firefighters to be an electrical fault.
Comments are closed on this article.