Fears for missing 14-year-old girl last seen in Kearsley
FEARS are growing for a 14-year-old girl who has been missing since Sunday evening.
Ainsley Berry was last seen at an address in Barratt Avenue in Kearsley at about 7pm on Sunday.
Police are appealing for anyone with any information about Ainsley’s whereabouts to contact them by dialling 101.
The police have also issued a description of the teenager who is about 5ft 10in tall and has shoulder-length brown hair.
When she was last seen she was believed to be wearing a black leather jacket, leggings and trainers.
A police spokesman said: “Anyone who may have seen Ainsley or have any information about her should get in touch with us.”
UPDATE: Ainsley has now been found safe and well.
- Wedding venue plan for Blue Lagoon island
- Plans to turn Farnworth Veterans Club into shops and a restaurant
- Headteacher backs plans to fly Union flag in every Bolton school
- UPDATE: Girl, 15, seriously ill with head injuries after she was hit by a car
- Food lover is blogging around the world