Farnworth dinner lady stabbing suspect still in hospital
A MAN accused of stabbing his wife is still in hospital.
The 50-year-old man is alleged to have stabbed the woman shortly after she finished her shift as a dinner lady at St James' High School in Lucas Road, Farnworth, at about 2.40pm Tuesday, October 15.
The woman is thought to have been stabbed six times as she waited for a bus in Highfield Road.
She was taken to hospital but has since been discharged.
The man, who was on a mobility scooter, is thought to have stabbed himself after the attack. He will answer bail later this month.
- Metro taxi driver found hanged from Barrow Bridge
- GUILTY: HGV driver stole £500,000 of bread trays from Warburtons
- Injured Bolton Wanderers star Stuart Holden gets engaged
- Man re-bailed over death of Westhoughton soldier in A666 crash
- Woman arrested after 'baby assaulted' in Leigh
Comments are closed on this article.