Farnworth dinner lady stabbing suspect still in hospital
A MAN accused of stabbing his wife is still in hospital.
The 50-year-old man is alleged to have stabbed the woman shortly after she finished her shift as a dinner lady at St James' High School in Lucas Road, Farnworth, at about 2.40pm Tuesday, October 15.
The woman is thought to have been stabbed six times as she waited for a bus in Highfield Road.
She was taken to hospital but has since been discharged.
The man, who was on a mobility scooter, is thought to have stabbed himself after the attack. He will answer bail later this month.
- UPDATE: Car crashes into mosque
- 6-year-old boy could be scarred for life after dog attack in Daubhill pub
- Bolton Mountain Rescue Team experience 'busiest' day for call outs
- Wedding cake to feed 5,000 given to charity
- Prime minister's pledge on more train seats in Bolton welcomed
Comments are closed on this article.