Bus crash pensioner 'improving'
4:44pm Tuesday 3rd December 2013 in News
A PENSIONER who was seriously injured when he was hit by a bus in Bolton town centre is in a stable condition in hospital.
The 84-year-old man was hit by the 501 First bus at the junction of Knowsley Street and Deansgate at about 2.45pm on Friday.
Paramedics treated the man, who has not been named, at the scene for serious back injuries and he was taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital where his condition is said to be improving.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “He is getting better in hospital and his condition is now described as stable.”
Did you see the hero who helped the pensioner at the scene? Read this letter.
- Pensioner's death 'may have been caused by blow to the mouth'
- Bolton youngsters get parts in TV advert for pies
- Bolton soldier helped defeat Napoleon
- Fred Longworth brass band members enjoy reunion
- Parents 'should be involved in children's education'
Comments are closed on this article.