Bus crash pensioner 'improving'
4:44pm Tuesday 3rd December 2013 in News
A PENSIONER who was seriously injured when he was hit by a bus in Bolton town centre is in a stable condition in hospital.
The 84-year-old man was hit by the 501 First bus at the junction of Knowsley Street and Deansgate at about 2.45pm on Friday.
Paramedics treated the man, who has not been named, at the scene for serious back injuries and he was taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital where his condition is said to be improving.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “He is getting better in hospital and his condition is now described as stable.”
Did you see the hero who helped the pensioner at the scene? Read this letter.
- 6-year-old boy could be scarred for life after dog attack in Daubhill pub
- Gang attacks babysitting grandad
- Pictured: the toddler who sparked a police alert when he fell asleep with the rabbits in a garden centre
- Cannabis farm found after toddler accidentally dials 999
- 'Only Phil Gartside had authority to sanction £300,000 payment'
Comments are closed on this article.