Bus crash pensioner 'improving'
4:44pm Tuesday 3rd December 2013 in News
A PENSIONER who was seriously injured when he was hit by a bus in Bolton town centre is in a stable condition in hospital.
The 84-year-old man was hit by the 501 First bus at the junction of Knowsley Street and Deansgate at about 2.45pm on Friday.
Paramedics treated the man, who has not been named, at the scene for serious back injuries and he was taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital where his condition is said to be improving.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “He is getting better in hospital and his condition is now described as stable.”
Did you see the hero who helped the pensioner at the scene? Read this letter.
- Friends and family pay respects at funeral of tragic hanged teenager Aleysha Rothwell
- Trusted Prestons employee 'stole £30,000 from jeweller'
- Homeless man missing for a month after walking out of Royal Bolton Hospital
- UPDATED: Car park cabin destroyed in arson attack
- 15-year-old girl 'was raped while she played on XBox'
Comments are closed on this article.