New Bolton Hospice charity shop opens in Westhoughton
9:28am Thursday 5th December 2013 in News
BOLTON Hospice declared its new charity shop open for business.
Cllr Christopher Peacock was invited to officially open the shop in Market Street, Westhoughton, as the town’s first citizen.
He said: “The old Bolton Hospice shop was a lot smaller and customers now have more room to have a look around.
“As soon as we had officially opened the shop, there was a stream of people going in, which I don’t think the old shop would have been able to accommodate.
“Bolton Hospice is one of my charities as Town Mayor and I am always happy to support it.
“I will be popping back in the next couple of weeks to get my Christmas cards and would encourage other people to do the same.”
- Blackmail teenagers jailed after victim kills himself
- Work to start today on new Little Lever Tesco
- Transformation of run-down part of Bolton town centre back on track - after 10 years
- Trio on drugs and weapon charges after Halliwell raid
- Debbie Halls-Evans ready for final of The Taste tomorrow
Comments are closed on this article.