Man accused of raping woman in Bolton
4:31pm Thursday 5th December 2013 in News
A 29-YEAR-OLD man accused of raping a woman in Bolton last year has appeared before magistrates.
Guessan Alain Benie-Bi, of Duke Street, Bolton, has been charged with raping the woman on July 17, 2012. The case has been sent to Bolton Crown Court for a hearing on December 20.
- Reebok Stadium to be renamed Macron Stadium
- Kearsley man charged with stealing from murdered teenager's grave
- Missing Prestons cash 'was never found'
- Renaming Reebok Stadium is an emotive issue
- Commercial Feature: Macmillan Night In