Man accused of raping woman in Bolton
4:31pm Thursday 5th December 2013 in News
A 29-YEAR-OLD man accused of raping a woman in Bolton last year has appeared before magistrates.
Guessan Alain Benie-Bi, of Duke Street, Bolton, has been charged with raping the woman on July 17, 2012. The case has been sent to Bolton Crown Court for a hearing on December 20.
- Good riddance: Farnworth nightmare neighbours evicted
- Octagon director 'surprised' after missing out at theatre awards
- Horwich 'concentration camp' plan approved
- Bolton Wanderers get permission to build new pavilion at Lostock academy
- Giant wind turbine plan rejected