Man accused of raping woman in Bolton
4:31pm Thursday 5th December 2013 in News
A 29-YEAR-OLD man accused of raping a woman in Bolton last year has appeared before magistrates.
Guessan Alain Benie-Bi, of Duke Street, Bolton, has been charged with raping the woman on July 17, 2012. The case has been sent to Bolton Crown Court for a hearing on December 20.
- Bus services set to be cut across Bolton
- Council to spend almost £500,000 to combat school places shortage
- Thieves steal fence panel from couple's "pride and joy" garden
- Huge festival set to see families flock to the town centre on Easter Monday
- New mayor of Westhoughton's special way to celebrate a special year