Warning — you’ve just driven under a low bridge
DRIVERS were confused this week after they came acoss a low bridge warning sign AFTER they had driven under a bridge.
Some drivers thought the sign had been incorrectly sited by Bolton Council.
However, a council spokesman said: “The sign has been there for years facing the right way, but it appears that someone had turned the sign around.”
The sign is now facing in the correct direction again.
- Bus services set to be cut across Bolton
- Thieves steal fence panel from couple's "pride and joy" garden
- Council to spend almost £500,000 to combat school places shortage
- Huge festival set to see families flock to the town centre on Easter Monday
- New mayor of Westhoughton's special way to celebrate a special year
Comments are closed on this article.