Baseball bat-wielding thug robs Daisy Hill Cricket Club
A MAN armed with a baseball bat robbed Daisy Hill Cricket Club in Westhoughton.
He demanded money from a member of staff at the club, but as there was no money in the till he went behind the bar and stole cash from the safe.
The incident happened on Friday November 22 at the club in St James Street.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information and have released an E-fit of the man.
Det Con Karl Chandler said: “The man is described as being heavily freckled and local people may recognise the E-fit we have produced.
“If anyone recognises the man or has any information about the robbery we would urge you to contact police.”
- Pictured: the toddler who sparked a police alert when he fell asleep with the rabbits in a garden centre
- Bolton schools WILL be encouraged to fly union flag and sing national anthem
- ‘Dangerous’ multi-storey car park forced to close
- Football agent sues Bolton Wanderers - Day 7 - Phil Gartside gives evidence
- Tributes to well known Bolton hotel boss
Comments are closed on this article.