Woman threatens to jump from Kearsley footbridge
A YOUNG woman who threatened to jump from a footbridge in Kearsley has been taken to hospital.
Police were called to the bridge over the A666 – linking Farnworth and Kearsley — at about 6.45pm tonight.
A friend of the woman and police officers managed to coax her away from the edge within 10 minutes.
She was then taken to hospital.
- UPDATE: Road re-opened after teenage girl airlifted to hospital following crash
- Disabled and elderly bus passengers to be hit by cuts
- Claims Amir Khan's wife has confronted women who allege they have had an affair with the boxing star
- Car parking costs set to rise at the Royal Bolton Hospital
- Mother slapped baby and dropped him on the floor, court hears
Comments are closed on this article.