Woman threatens to jump from Kearsley footbridge
A YOUNG woman who threatened to jump from a footbridge in Kearsley has been taken to hospital.
Police were called to the bridge over the A666 – linking Farnworth and Kearsley — at about 6.45pm tonight.
A friend of the woman and police officers managed to coax her away from the edge within 10 minutes.
She was then taken to hospital.
- Anxious wait for convicted murderer as he tries to clear his name
- Good riddance: Farnworth nightmare neighbours evicted
- Bolton singing hopefuls fail to make it through to the next round of The Voice
- House fire after cigarette left on mattress
- Octagon director 'surprised' after missing out at theatre awards
Comments are closed on this article.