Teacher charged after allegedly being found in pupil's bedroom
5:31pm Friday 13th December 2013 in News
A TEACHER has been charged with a catalogue of sex offence charges relating to a teenage girl.
Andrew Welsh, aged 35, was arrested after he was allegedly found in the bedroom of pupil at a Bolton home on Friday, July 19.
He has now been charged with six counts of sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 17 and abuse of a position of trust.
He was suspended from the post at the school when the police proceedings started.
Welsh, of Highbank in Atherton, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court on Thursday, January 2.
- UPDATE: Murder investigation launched after man's body found in Farnworth house
- Manchester Theatre Awards
- Taxi driver banned because of 'concerns about contact with schoolgirls'
- Man accused of attempting to murder Bolton woman
- Maxine Peake joins legal aid cuts protest