Teacher charged after allegedly being found in pupil's bedroom
5:31pm Friday 13th December 2013 in News
A TEACHER has been charged with a catalogue of sex offence charges relating to a teenage girl.
Andrew Welsh, aged 35, was arrested after he was allegedly found in the bedroom of pupil at a Bolton home on Friday, July 19.
He has now been charged with six counts of sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 17 and abuse of a position of trust.
He was suspended from the post at the school when the police proceedings started.
Welsh, of Highbank in Atherton, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court on Thursday, January 2.
- UPDATE: Road re-opened after teenage girl airlifted to hospital following crash
- Disabled and elderly bus passengers to be hit by cuts
- Claims Amir Khan's wife has confronted women who allege they have had an affair with the boxing star
- Car parking costs set to rise at the Royal Bolton Hospital
- Mother slapped baby and dropped him on the floor, court hears