Car overturns after crash in A666 Manchester Road, Kearsley
Police were called to the smash at about 1.30am this morning.
The 45-year-old female driver of the silver Volkswagen Polo was taken to hospital for observation but was not injured.
A police spokesman said: "Our inquiries into the incident are ongoing."
- UPDATE: Road re-opened after teenage girl airlifted to hospital following crash
- Disabled and elderly bus passengers to be hit by cuts
- Claims Amir Khan's wife has confronted women who allege they have had an affair with the boxing star
- Car parking costs set to rise at the Royal Bolton Hospital
- Mother slapped baby and dropped him on the floor, court hears
Comments are closed on this article.