Car overturns after crash in A666 Manchester Road, Kearsley
Police were called to the smash at about 1.30am this morning.
The 45-year-old female driver of the silver Volkswagen Polo was taken to hospital for observation but was not injured.
A police spokesman said: "Our inquiries into the incident are ongoing."
- UPDATED: Reebok Stadium to be renamed Macron Stadium
- Kearsley man charged with stealing from murdered teenager's grave
- HORWICH Councillors slam college site development plans
- Macron who? Bolton Wanderers' new stadium sponsor is one of Europe’s top sportswear companies
- Timeline: A history of the Reebok Stadium
Comments are closed on this article.