Jack Whitehall tickets sell out in 30 minutes
TICKETS for comedian Jack Whitehall's Bolton gig were snapped up in just 30 minutes.
The Fresh Meat and Bad Education actor is coming to the Octagon Theatre for a Work in Progress gig on Sunday, February 16.
First in the queue at 9.30am was Ben Lewin, aged 25, from Heaton, who bought six tickets when they went on sale at 10am.
All 390 had been sold by 10.30am.
Missed out on tickets? Check out our comprehensive Bolton entertainment guide here to see what else is going on in the town.
- UPDATE: Car crashes into mosque
- 6-year-old boy could be scarred for life after dog attack in Daubhill pub
- Bolton Mountain Rescue Team experience 'busiest' day for call outs
- Wedding cake to feed 5,000 given to charity
- Prime minister's pledge on more train seats in Bolton welcomed
Comments are closed on this article.