Jack Whitehall tickets sell out in 30 minutes
TICKETS for comedian Jack Whitehall's Bolton gig were snapped up in just 30 minutes.
The Fresh Meat and Bad Education actor is coming to the Octagon Theatre for a Work in Progress gig on Sunday, February 16.
First in the queue at 9.30am was Ben Lewin, aged 25, from Heaton, who bought six tickets when they went on sale at 10am.
All 390 had been sold by 10.30am.
Missed out on tickets? Check out our comprehensive Bolton entertainment guide here to see what else is going on in the town.
- VIDEO: Car crashes into shop in Little Lever
- UPDATED: Third person arrested in Farnworth murder investigation
- UPDATED: Travellers set up camp in Radcliffe
- Suspected Halliwell brothel bosses appear in court
- Illegal workers arrested in raids at Bolton takeaways
Comments are closed on this article.