A MAN has died more than a month after being hit by a car just outside Bolton town centre.
Harold Waring, aged 57, was hit by a black VW Golf as he crossed Topp Way, at the junction with St Georges Road, at 8pm on November 12.
Mr Waring suffered a fractured pelvis and was discharged from hospital on November 29, but he was taken ill on December 29 and died in hospital the same day.
Now police are appealing for information.
PC Peter Cunningham, from the police's serious collision investigation unit, said: “Although we do not know whether the collision in any way contributed to Mr Waring’s death, we are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision on November 12.
“Did you see a black VW Golf driving along Marsden Road, towards Topp Way prior to the incident? If you did, please contact us as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information can phone police on 0161 8564741.
- Snapchat artist draws in hundreds of followers thanks to creations
- Landlord "overwhelmed" by support since pub crash
- 'Haunted' pub owner wants to screen ghostly vids at "exorcinema"
- Police insist progress being made in battle with CSE despite findings of Coffey Report
- Haul of fake Samsung Galaxy S5s found in car near University of Bolton