Woman rescued from house fire after losing keys
Updated 8:21pm Saturday 4th January 2014 in News
FIRE crews had to break into a house in Farnworth to rescue a woman who became trapped after her cooker set alight.
A fire service spokesman said the cooker had been left on accidentally and caught fire at the house in Phethean Street just before 3.40pm on Saturday.
She was alerted by her smoke alarm and closed the kitchen door but could not find her keys to leave the mid-terrace house.
She was treated by paramedics at the scene.
Comments are closed on this article.