Man admits having sawn-off shotgun in retail park
11:24am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Bolton illusionist Richard De Vere dies suddenly in Thailand
- Car overturns in Daubhill crash
- Leigh MP warns Royal Bolton Hospital is 'at risk' of closure following Department of Health proposal
- Police hunt three wanted men with links across Bury
- Ironman UK opens 400 more entries as new bike course confirmed