Man admits having sawn-off shotgun in retail park
Updated 11:24am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- UPDATED: Man fighting for life after he is found in street with serious head injury
- Special school blighted by 'drug-using yobs who vandalise, urinate and climb on building'
- Reveller left with brain haemorrhage after attack in Bolton town centre bar
- UPDATED: Delays and cancellations due to broken-down train near Bolton
- VIDEO: David Haye delivers weather forecast for dogs plus top 10 tips for keeping your mutt safe during the heatwave