Man admits having sawn-off shotgun in retail park
11:24am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Good riddance: Farnworth nightmare neighbours evicted
- House blaze after cigarette left on mattress
- Octagon director 'surprised' after missing out at theatre awards
- Horwich 'concentration camp' plan approved
- Bolton Wanderers get permission to build new pavilion at Lostock academy