A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- PICTURES: Mattresses, clothes and fridge-freezer dumped at park
- Historic frontage of iconic Palais de Danse put up for auction — by mistake
- PICTURES: Blackpool donkey swaps seaside treks for relaxing retirement at Bolton farm
- ‘Vital service will not close’ say health bosses
- Different generations share their experiences of life and love