A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Probe as thug launches frenzied knife attack on girlfriend the day after he is released by police
- Man breaks foot jumping from first floor of Tonge Moor Road house
- Reservoir flood warning letters sent out - even though water levels are low
- 3,000 sign petition demanding Ofcom investigation into Helen Wood's Big Brother win
- Peter Kay to bring back hit comedy Phoenix Nights