A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Police investigating after Bolton referee Mark Halsey subjected to vile online abuse
- Race hate crime committed nearly every day last year - but Bolton is 'no more racist than anywhere else', say police
- 27-year-old man arrested on suspicion of arson attack at house where elderly couple were sleeping
- Named: The best 5 pubs in Bolton, according to CAMRA
- 'Modern buildings look terrible' - Campaigner launches petition against university's plan to build £40 million student village next to historic Le Mans Crescent