A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Bolton Council set to lose £5 million in unpaid council tax
- Energy company boxing clever as it teaches computer skills at Amir Khan's gym
- Youngsters celebrate Hindu festival Diwali at Bolton Museum
- Whites legend Tony Kelly supports anti-racism event at the Macron Stadium
- Residents landed with £3,000 court bill after dumping rubbish outside their own homes