A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Woman dies after being stabbed in chest
- Church lays on Christmas feast for convicts who transformed grounds
- Amir Khan expresses sadness at school massacre
- VIDEO: Little Lever charity box thief caught on CCTV
- Train death teenager 'could have been bullied online'