A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Strong winds and rain damage schools and buildings
- Woman stabbed man with kitchen knife after he refused to lend her £20
- Cousin of exiled Bolton Iraqi journalist reportedly captured by ISIS
- Thief saws brass handles off front door of town centre hair salon
- Computer whizz kids learn how to stay safe online