A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Woman's anger as ex-lover walks free from court over semi-naked photograph he took while she slept
- Bolton firm which gives its staff free breakfast and gym membership named best retailer to work for by its staff
- VIDEO: UPDATED: Firefighters tackle mill blaze after roof catches fire
- VIDEOS: Mercedes crashes into learner driver and speeds off from scene - having only just passed a police car
- AT LAST! How to stop nuisance sales calls with just one simple text message