A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- FULL LIST: Westhoughton roads to be turned into 20mph zones
- Parents' plea to save children’s centres
- Transgender Tory Councillor reports Labour member for what she says were 'transphobic' remarks during council meeting
- GCSE RESULTS: Young stars help pass rates to soar
- New call for action to stop fly-tipping