A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- UPDATED: Woman cut from car after Crompton Way crash
- Supermarket security guard hailed as a hero after helping save toddler's life in Farnworth Tesco
- Homeless man battered by baseball bat thugs and left for dead in Bolton town centre
- Teen arrested 200 miles away after Bolton football fan reports 'racial abuse' he saw on TV
- Flats evacuated after fire rips through bin compound