A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist knocked off bike in collision with car
- UPDATE: Missing 33-year-old woman found safe
- Lapdancing club manager calls on council to sort out town 'grot spot'
- Bolton Chaser Jenny Ryan wins Let's Sing and Dance for Comic Relief
- VIDEO: Sing Bolton Sing hits penultimate round of auditions