Man wanted for racist attack after Farnworth EDL march

A CCTV image of a man wanted by police in connection with a racist attack after last year's Farnworth EDL march.

A CCTV image of a man wanted by police in connection with a racist attack after last year's Farnworth EDL march.

First published in News
Last updated

A RACIST attacker who punched a man in the face after an EDL march in Farnworth is being searched for by police.

The 19-year-old victim was sat in his car outside a fast food shop in Bradshawgate when he was racially abused.

He got out of his car and was punched in the face, leaving him with a cut near his eye. Witnesses intervened and the attackers ran off.

Police are appealing for the public to help them identify a man believed to have been involved.

The incident happened on Monday, August 26, last year, after an EDL march in Farnworth.

Police said at the time that the march had passed "without major incident".

Det Con Gary Knox said: “From what we know, we believe this man had attended an EDL march earlier that day before drinking at a pub in the town centre.

"Following the incident, we believe he has caught a train and got off in the Preston area.

“Thankfully, the victim did not receive a serious injury and was treated in hospital with a cut.

“I would ask people to take a good look at the image and if they recognise him, to contact police.”

Anyone with information can call police 0161 8565619 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.

Comments (59)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:28am Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism!
.
www.theboltonnews.co
.uk/news/10384025.St
udent___s_shame_over
_car_park_gang_attac
k/
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/ Mick England
  • Score: 28

11:13am Wed 15 Jan 14

Darren1951 says...

Mick England wrote:
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/
Well, now that you mention it, NO, white isn't a race, and never has been....SIMPLES!
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]Well, now that you mention it, NO, white isn't a race, and never has been....SIMPLES! Darren1951
  • Score: -6

11:17am Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Darren1951 wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/
Well, now that you mention it, NO, white isn't a race, and never has been....SIMPLES!
So black can't be then, or brown or yellow??
[quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]Well, now that you mention it, NO, white isn't a race, and never has been....SIMPLES![/p][/quote]So black can't be then, or brown or yellow?? Mick England
  • Score: 11

11:25am Wed 15 Jan 14

Darren1951 says...

Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote:
Mick England wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/
Well, now that you mention it, NO, white isn't a race, and never has been....SIMPLES!
So black can't be then, or brown or yellow??
You got it!
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]Well, now that you mention it, NO, white isn't a race, and never has been....SIMPLES![/p][/quote]So black can't be then, or brown or yellow??[/p][/quote]You got it! Darren1951
  • Score: 3

12:11pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Bob Shaftoe says...

What a waste of police time.
The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.
What a waste of police time. The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: -12

12:14pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Replytohatersandscum says...

Mick England wrote:
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..................
.. gotta love the trolls on here they make my day with their scum views
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.................. .. gotta love the trolls on here they make my day with their scum views Replytohatersandscum
  • Score: -5

2:51pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Julian Thorpe says...

Mick England wrote:
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism!
.
www.theboltonnews.co

.uk/news/10384025.St

udent___s_shame_over

_car_park_gang_attac

k/
We've explained this before and we'll probably explain it again, but here it is anyway.

In the case you quote, someone was heard using the phrase "white trash", but there was no evidence to suggest that the defendant had used this phrase or any other racist language, hence the CPS did not charge him with a racially aggravated offence.

It's right to say that the woman in this case was the victim of a racist attack, but it is not right to say that Dadabhai was a racist attacker.

It never ceases to amaze me that whenever we publish a story about almost any crime you care to mention, it is immediately met with a clamour of calls for execution, castration, life imprisonment, etc - but as soon as we throw the word "racism" in there, people immediately jump to their defence and start trotting out the same baseless conspiracy theories. Baffling.
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]We've explained this before and we'll probably explain it again, but here it is anyway. In the case you quote, someone was heard using the phrase "white trash", but there was no evidence to suggest that the defendant had used this phrase or any other racist language, hence the CPS did not charge him with a racially aggravated offence. It's right to say that the woman in this case was the victim of a racist attack, but it is not right to say that Dadabhai was a racist attacker. It never ceases to amaze me that whenever we publish a story about almost any crime you care to mention, it is immediately met with a clamour of calls for execution, castration, life imprisonment, etc - but as soon as we throw the word "racism" in there, people immediately jump to their defence and start trotting out the same baseless conspiracy theories. Baffling. Julian Thorpe
  • Score: 22

3:05pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Balboa says...

Surely the BEN should be reporting this as an ALLEGED incident?
Surely the BEN should be reporting this as an ALLEGED incident? Balboa
  • Score: 10

3:48pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian!
So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian! Mick England
  • Score: 22

3:55pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Why Julian are you reporting these incidents as "racist" have the CPS said there's enough evidence or something?
Why Julian are you reporting these incidents as "racist" have the CPS said there's enough evidence or something? Mick England
  • Score: 11

3:58pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Plus Julian I don't call for execution etc just unbiased reporting and policing!
Plus Julian I don't call for execution etc just unbiased reporting and policing! Mick England
  • Score: 16

4:07pm Wed 15 Jan 14

FreedomOfSpeech1945 says...

The Bolton News has always had a soft spot for our multi-cultural friends. We (The British people) are always branded as racists hence why The Bolton News 9 times out of 10 disables comments on specific (mainly ethnic) articles.
The Bolton News has always had a soft spot for our multi-cultural friends. We (The British people) are always branded as racists hence why The Bolton News 9 times out of 10 disables comments on specific (mainly ethnic) articles. FreedomOfSpeech1945
  • Score: 18

4:08pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Darren1951 says...

Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.
Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong. Darren1951
  • Score: -7

4:09pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Julian Thorpe says...

Mick England wrote:
So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian!
This is a police appeal, and police say it's a racially aggravated crime. The law allows us to give details of a crime that could normally be defamatory or in contempt of court if it is to aid the police in catching a wanted person.

The police often only give minimal details of crimes (enough to serve their appeal purposes) for various tactical and legal reasons.

Google the terms "qualified privilege" and "absolute privilege" if you want to understand better how the law allows us to report some things and not others. It's too complicated for me to explain here.

What I can categorically say is that there is no anti-white conspiracy between us and the police.

Thus ends today's media law/journalism lesson.
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian![/p][/quote]This is a police appeal, and police say it's a racially aggravated crime. The law allows us to give details of a crime that could normally be defamatory or in contempt of court if it is to aid the police in catching a wanted person. The police often only give minimal details of crimes (enough to serve their appeal purposes) for various tactical and legal reasons. Google the terms "qualified privilege" and "absolute privilege" if you want to understand better how the law allows us to report some things and not others. It's too complicated for me to explain here. What I can categorically say is that there is no anti-white conspiracy between us and the police. Thus ends today's media law/journalism lesson. Julian Thorpe
  • Score: 7

4:09pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

No when its white on any other it's time to hang, draw and quarter the alleged perpetrator, when it's the other way round it's out of character and not racist! The similarites in this case and the nice religious student are so similar, racist names were allegedly called and someone was beaten. But just look at the difference in the way both crimes have been reported and policed, that Julian is why I wrote my comment in the first place! Do you dare to give us your reasons as to why such similar stories at reported so diffently Julian?
No when its white on any other it's time to hang, draw and quarter the alleged perpetrator, when it's the other way round it's out of character and not racist! The similarites in this case and the nice religious student are so similar, racist names were allegedly called and someone was beaten. But just look at the difference in the way both crimes have been reported and policed, that Julian is why I wrote my comment in the first place! Do you dare to give us your reasons as to why such similar stories at reported so diffently Julian? Mick England
  • Score: 10

4:18pm Wed 15 Jan 14

MasterOfPuppets says...

Mick England wrote:
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism!
.
www.theboltonnews.co

.uk/news/10384025.St

udent___s_shame_over

_car_park_gang_attac

k/
White Trash is just a more American term for "chav"
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]White Trash is just a more American term for "chav" MasterOfPuppets
  • Score: 1

4:19pm Wed 15 Jan 14

FreedomOfSpeech1945 says...

Julian Thorpe, which Mosque do you attend? :D (No, I'm not being racist guys....it's called a joke).
Julian Thorpe, which Mosque do you attend? :D (No, I'm not being racist guys....it's called a joke). FreedomOfSpeech1945
  • Score: 11

4:23pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Darren1951 wrote:
Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.
For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again!
[quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.[/p][/quote]For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again! Mick England
  • Score: 8

4:26pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Julian Thorpe wrote:
Mick England wrote:
So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian!
This is a police appeal, and police say it's a racially aggravated crime. The law allows us to give details of a crime that could normally be defamatory or in contempt of court if it is to aid the police in catching a wanted person.

The police often only give minimal details of crimes (enough to serve their appeal purposes) for various tactical and legal reasons.

Google the terms "qualified privilege" and "absolute privilege" if you want to understand better how the law allows us to report some things and not others. It's too complicated for me to explain here.

What I can categorically say is that there is no anti-white conspiracy between us and the police.

Thus ends today's media law/journalism lesson.
So double standards then from the lawlords all down the chain of command to you guys being told what you can and can't report on?
[quote][p][bold]Julian Thorpe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian![/p][/quote]This is a police appeal, and police say it's a racially aggravated crime. The law allows us to give details of a crime that could normally be defamatory or in contempt of court if it is to aid the police in catching a wanted person. The police often only give minimal details of crimes (enough to serve their appeal purposes) for various tactical and legal reasons. Google the terms "qualified privilege" and "absolute privilege" if you want to understand better how the law allows us to report some things and not others. It's too complicated for me to explain here. What I can categorically say is that there is no anti-white conspiracy between us and the police. Thus ends today's media law/journalism lesson.[/p][/quote]So double standards then from the lawlords all down the chain of command to you guys being told what you can and can't report on? Mick England
  • Score: 28

4:28pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism!
.
www.theboltonnews.co

.uk/news/10384025.St

udent___s_shame_over

_car_park_gang_attac

k/
White Trash is just a more American term for "chav"
So does black trash not have a similar meaning and would that be deemed as racist if I called it to someone who was black?
[quote][p][bold]MasterOfPuppets[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]White Trash is just a more American term for "chav"[/p][/quote]So does black trash not have a similar meaning and would that be deemed as racist if I called it to someone who was black? Mick England
  • Score: 33

4:28pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Darren1951 says...

Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.
For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again!
Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.[/p][/quote]For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again![/p][/quote]Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen. Darren1951
  • Score: -15

4:29pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

So does black trash not have a similar meaning and would that be deemed as racist if I called it to someone who was black?
So does black trash not have a similar meaning and would that be deemed as racist if I called it to someone who was black? Mick England
  • Score: 14

4:29pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Jackael says...

Julian Thorpe wrote:
Mick England wrote:
So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian!
This is a police appeal, and police say it's a racially aggravated crime. The law allows us to give details of a crime that could normally be defamatory or in contempt of court if it is to aid the police in catching a wanted person.

The police often only give minimal details of crimes (enough to serve their appeal purposes) for various tactical and legal reasons.

Google the terms "qualified privilege" and "absolute privilege" if you want to understand better how the law allows us to report some things and not others. It's too complicated for me to explain here.

What I can categorically say is that there is no anti-white conspiracy between us and the police.

Thus ends today's media law/journalism lesson.
You're not qualified to do either - tosser.
[quote][p][bold]Julian Thorpe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: So where in this story (above) is there any evidence of racism, what was said or shouted? You haven't reported any racist comments in the story at all, plus how do we know there was any racism until evidence is produced in court, is it not innocent until proven guilty? Same with yesterday's story is the woman telling the truth or should we let a jury reach a verdict based on evidence? You report racism when there is no evidence or trial, and no racism when someone is called white trash! Don't begin to defend your slanted reporting Julian![/p][/quote]This is a police appeal, and police say it's a racially aggravated crime. The law allows us to give details of a crime that could normally be defamatory or in contempt of court if it is to aid the police in catching a wanted person. The police often only give minimal details of crimes (enough to serve their appeal purposes) for various tactical and legal reasons. Google the terms "qualified privilege" and "absolute privilege" if you want to understand better how the law allows us to report some things and not others. It's too complicated for me to explain here. What I can categorically say is that there is no anti-white conspiracy between us and the police. Thus ends today's media law/journalism lesson.[/p][/quote]You're not qualified to do either - tosser. Jackael
  • Score: 11

4:39pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Darren1951 wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.
For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again!
Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.
Not quite but not far from, I adhere to my constitutional rights as a human being, which is common law. I don't and won't cause injury, harm or loss to my fellow human beings and that's it. But moaning about name calling is pathetic, and usually one sided that's why we expect our media to report all the news and not just what they're told they can report!
[quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.[/p][/quote]For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again![/p][/quote]Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.[/p][/quote]Not quite but not far from, I adhere to my constitutional rights as a human being, which is common law. I don't and won't cause injury, harm or loss to my fellow human beings and that's it. But moaning about name calling is pathetic, and usually one sided that's why we expect our media to report all the news and not just what they're told they can report! Mick England
  • Score: 10

4:51pm Wed 15 Jan 14

FreedomOfSpeech1945 says...

Where's BWFC71? Surely he can't miss out on this interesting debate! After all, he knows everything!
Where's BWFC71? Surely he can't miss out on this interesting debate! After all, he knows everything! FreedomOfSpeech1945
  • Score: 10

5:13pm Wed 15 Jan 14

BWFC71 says...

I agree with everything that Julian has typed!

Everytime the paper, or this online service, mentions a minority religion, the use of the word race or mentions a crime with a not-so-clear photo it just brings the unwanted bigots out from the woodwork and makes it virtually impossible to type or comment because one gets shouted with chants of "Which Mosque to you attend", or "Do-gooder" or whatever derogatory term that gets thrown about and they say they talk for the majority - when they do not as a matter of fact!!!.

I agree with stories like this should not allow comments - as, for Julian, becomes very hard to administrate/mod - as the paper has to keep within the law (even with comments posted) and lets remember that Freedom of Speech has NEVER existed as there has always been laws and rules on what you can say and can't say!

And, again, like Julian says, this is a Police appeal and the paper are only printing as to what the Police PR department has sent out to the press - which would have gone through vigorous legal departments before being released!
I agree with everything that Julian has typed! Everytime the paper, or this online service, mentions a minority religion, the use of the word race or mentions a crime with a not-so-clear photo it just brings the unwanted bigots out from the woodwork and makes it virtually impossible to type or comment because one gets shouted with chants of "Which Mosque to you attend", or "Do-gooder" or whatever derogatory term that gets thrown about and they say they talk for the majority - when they do not as a matter of fact!!!. I agree with stories like this should not allow comments - as, for Julian, becomes very hard to administrate/mod - as the paper has to keep within the law (even with comments posted) and lets remember that Freedom of Speech has NEVER existed as there has always been laws and rules on what you can say and can't say! And, again, like Julian says, this is a Police appeal and the paper are only printing as to what the Police PR department has sent out to the press - which would have gone through vigorous legal departments before being released! BWFC71
  • Score: 8

5:24pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Hough64 says...

You lot are pathetic. Well done Julian for trying to get your point across but it's a losing battle with the uneducated buffoons that frequent this site!!
You lot are pathetic. Well done Julian for trying to get your point across but it's a losing battle with the uneducated buffoons that frequent this site!! Hough64
  • Score: 7

5:35pm Wed 15 Jan 14

George X says...

Hough64 wrote:
You lot are pathetic. Well done Julian for trying to get your point across but it's a losing battle with the uneducated buffoons that frequent this site!!
That's rich coming from you !, i've read a few of your posts and you cant have a go at anybody !!
[quote][p][bold]Hough64[/bold] wrote: You lot are pathetic. Well done Julian for trying to get your point across but it's a losing battle with the uneducated buffoons that frequent this site!![/p][/quote]That's rich coming from you !, i've read a few of your posts and you cant have a go at anybody !! George X
  • Score: 3

5:36pm Wed 15 Jan 14

George X says...

BWFC71 wrote:
I agree with everything that Julian has typed!

Everytime the paper, or this online service, mentions a minority religion, the use of the word race or mentions a crime with a not-so-clear photo it just brings the unwanted bigots out from the woodwork and makes it virtually impossible to type or comment because one gets shouted with chants of "Which Mosque to you attend", or "Do-gooder" or whatever derogatory term that gets thrown about and they say they talk for the majority - when they do not as a matter of fact!!!.

I agree with stories like this should not allow comments - as, for Julian, becomes very hard to administrate/mod - as the paper has to keep within the law (even with comments posted) and lets remember that Freedom of Speech has NEVER existed as there has always been laws and rules on what you can say and can't say!

And, again, like Julian says, this is a Police appeal and the paper are only printing as to what the Police PR department has sent out to the press - which would have gone through vigorous legal departments before being released!
Post a link !!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: I agree with everything that Julian has typed! Everytime the paper, or this online service, mentions a minority religion, the use of the word race or mentions a crime with a not-so-clear photo it just brings the unwanted bigots out from the woodwork and makes it virtually impossible to type or comment because one gets shouted with chants of "Which Mosque to you attend", or "Do-gooder" or whatever derogatory term that gets thrown about and they say they talk for the majority - when they do not as a matter of fact!!!. I agree with stories like this should not allow comments - as, for Julian, becomes very hard to administrate/mod - as the paper has to keep within the law (even with comments posted) and lets remember that Freedom of Speech has NEVER existed as there has always been laws and rules on what you can say and can't say! And, again, like Julian says, this is a Police appeal and the paper are only printing as to what the Police PR department has sent out to the press - which would have gone through vigorous legal departments before being released![/p][/quote]Post a link !!!!!! George X
  • Score: 0

5:41pm Wed 15 Jan 14

BWFC71 says...

George X wrote:
BWFC71 wrote:
I agree with everything that Julian has typed!

Everytime the paper, or this online service, mentions a minority religion, the use of the word race or mentions a crime with a not-so-clear photo it just brings the unwanted bigots out from the woodwork and makes it virtually impossible to type or comment because one gets shouted with chants of "Which Mosque to you attend", or "Do-gooder" or whatever derogatory term that gets thrown about and they say they talk for the majority - when they do not as a matter of fact!!!.

I agree with stories like this should not allow comments - as, for Julian, becomes very hard to administrate/mod - as the paper has to keep within the law (even with comments posted) and lets remember that Freedom of Speech has NEVER existed as there has always been laws and rules on what you can say and can't say!

And, again, like Julian says, this is a Police appeal and the paper are only printing as to what the Police PR department has sent out to the press - which would have gone through vigorous legal departments before being released!
Post a link !!!!!!
To what - I have just agreed and re-iterated with what Julian has typed previously on here.

If you mean for GMP - then here you go...
http://www.gmp.polic
e.uk/content/latesta
ppealsall?OpenView&s
=647233FA361BCF75802
5796000472BBA

But, as Julian says, a Google search is all what you have needed to have been done! Or are you computer illiterate - if so here is a good link for you - http://www.boltoncol
lege.ac.uk/key-area/
5/course-area/287/co
mputing-it
[quote][p][bold]George X[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]BWFC71[/bold] wrote: I agree with everything that Julian has typed! Everytime the paper, or this online service, mentions a minority religion, the use of the word race or mentions a crime with a not-so-clear photo it just brings the unwanted bigots out from the woodwork and makes it virtually impossible to type or comment because one gets shouted with chants of "Which Mosque to you attend", or "Do-gooder" or whatever derogatory term that gets thrown about and they say they talk for the majority - when they do not as a matter of fact!!!. I agree with stories like this should not allow comments - as, for Julian, becomes very hard to administrate/mod - as the paper has to keep within the law (even with comments posted) and lets remember that Freedom of Speech has NEVER existed as there has always been laws and rules on what you can say and can't say! And, again, like Julian says, this is a Police appeal and the paper are only printing as to what the Police PR department has sent out to the press - which would have gone through vigorous legal departments before being released![/p][/quote]Post a link !!!!!![/p][/quote]To what - I have just agreed and re-iterated with what Julian has typed previously on here. If you mean for GMP - then here you go... http://www.gmp.polic e.uk/content/latesta ppealsall?OpenView&s =647233FA361BCF75802 5796000472BBA But, as Julian says, a Google search is all what you have needed to have been done! Or are you computer illiterate - if so here is a good link for you - http://www.boltoncol lege.ac.uk/key-area/ 5/course-area/287/co mputing-it BWFC71
  • Score: -16

5:50pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Malcolm Tucker says...

Bob Shaftoe wrote:
What a waste of police time.
The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.
What the hell Bob??

Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time!
I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so.

The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance.

Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.
[quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: What a waste of police time. The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.[/p][/quote]What the hell Bob?? Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time! I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so. The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance. Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people. Malcolm Tucker
  • Score: -31

6:00pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Ah the old chestnut racism again fuels petty minds into name calling from some on here. If we're talking racism isn't it racist to only groom and rape white girls whilst we ensure our own are shrouded from head to toe in a black sheet? Why weren't any of the grooming cases dealt with under the racism or sexism banner, like the many cases up and down the country, Rochdale, Derby and in court today the 18 and 33 year olds from Peterborough who along with 5 others who were too young to be named ONLY raped white girls?
Ah the old chestnut racism again fuels petty minds into name calling from some on here. If we're talking racism isn't it racist to only groom and rape white girls whilst we ensure our own are shrouded from head to toe in a black sheet? Why weren't any of the grooming cases dealt with under the racism or sexism banner, like the many cases up and down the country, Rochdale, Derby and in court today the 18 and 33 year olds from Peterborough who along with 5 others who were too young to be named ONLY raped white girls? Mick England
  • Score: 18

6:04pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Malcolm Tucker wrote:
Bob Shaftoe wrote:
What a waste of police time.
The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.
What the hell Bob??

Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time!
I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so.

The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance.

Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.
Thing is though Malc, the police will make sure that when this lout is found he will face racism charges, unlike the case I mentioned earlier where the police didn't persue the idiot who used the term white trash!
[quote][p][bold]Malcolm Tucker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: What a waste of police time. The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.[/p][/quote]What the hell Bob?? Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time! I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so. The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance. Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.[/p][/quote]Thing is though Malc, the police will make sure that when this lout is found he will face racism charges, unlike the case I mentioned earlier where the police didn't persue the idiot who used the term white trash! Mick England
  • Score: 14

6:07pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Darren1951 wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.
For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again!
Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.
Not model just normal, gaps in your comments would make one believe you were normal too, but no gaps would suggest you sit on your scabby behind all day posting on here!
[quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.[/p][/quote]For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again![/p][/quote]Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.[/p][/quote]Not model just normal, gaps in your comments would make one believe you were normal too, but no gaps would suggest you sit on your scabby behind all day posting on here! Mick England
  • Score: 5

6:14pm Wed 15 Jan 14

mollymalone86 says...

Mick England for prime minister!!
Mick England for prime minister!! mollymalone86
  • Score: 6

6:24pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Darren1951 says...

Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.
For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again!
Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.
Not model just normal, gaps in your comments would make one believe you were normal too, but no gaps would suggest you sit on your scabby behind all day posting on here!
Define "normal".

PS. My behind isn't scabby, either.
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.[/p][/quote]For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again![/p][/quote]Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.[/p][/quote]Not model just normal, gaps in your comments would make one believe you were normal too, but no gaps would suggest you sit on your scabby behind all day posting on here![/p][/quote]Define "normal". PS. My behind isn't scabby, either. Darren1951
  • Score: -23

6:26pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism!
.
www.theboltonnews.co

.uk/news/10384025.St

udent___s_shame_over

_car_park_gang_attac

k/
White Trash is just a more American term for "chav"
And asian is English for muslim!
[quote][p][bold]MasterOfPuppets[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Racist, racist, racist that's all we ever hear, is white no longer a race? We have this story and the one yesterday " Woman racially abused outside her own home" but on April the 27th last year it was reported by the BN that student Minhaaz Dadabhai who had just been praying at the mosque (Student’s shame over car park gang attack) called a young lady "white trash" then one of her passengers was attacked with a hockey stick by a gang of asians, but no racist headline or prosecution for that, why and what is the difference? Last years headline should have read "Student’s shame over sexist and racist car park gang attack" but no the police didn't even prosecute him for racism! . www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/10384025.St udent___s_shame_over _car_park_gang_attac k/[/p][/quote]White Trash is just a more American term for "chav"[/p][/quote]And asian is English for muslim! Mick England
  • Score: 6

6:33pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Darren1951 wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Darren1951 wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.
For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again!
Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.
Not model just normal, gaps in your comments would make one believe you were normal too, but no gaps would suggest you sit on your scabby behind all day posting on here!
Define "normal".

PS. My behind isn't scabby, either.
Normal is, I work full time providing a great service, have a wife who works full time, two kids one a girl in FT employment and a lad who is in full time education, two golden retrievers a home a car. Oh and another normal is having a gripe now and then when one sees double srandards!
[quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Darren1951[/bold] wrote: Granted, this is only wild speculation, but the times of ME's postings, specifically the gap from from 11:17 until 15:48, suggest that he was perhaps out visiting a local hostelry. But, of course, I could be wrong.[/p][/quote]For one I don't drink at all not one drop so wrong on that one, plus it's my day off today so I got the lad and wife off to work and school and chilled for a bit, the gap between would suggest me catching up on jobs like cleaning, dog walking etc until I picked the wife and lad up again![/p][/quote]Apologies, I didn't realise you were a model citizen.[/p][/quote]Not model just normal, gaps in your comments would make one believe you were normal too, but no gaps would suggest you sit on your scabby behind all day posting on here![/p][/quote]Define "normal". PS. My behind isn't scabby, either.[/p][/quote]Normal is, I work full time providing a great service, have a wife who works full time, two kids one a girl in FT employment and a lad who is in full time education, two golden retrievers a home a car. Oh and another normal is having a gripe now and then when one sees double srandards! Mick England
  • Score: 13

6:37pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Your behind is probably full of pressure sores from being rooted to your draylon armchair!
Your behind is probably full of pressure sores from being rooted to your draylon armchair! Mick England
  • Score: 4

6:54pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Malcolm Tucker says...

Malcolm Tucker wrote:
Bob Shaftoe wrote:
What a waste of police time.
The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.
What the hell Bob??

Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time!
I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so.

The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance.

Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.
LOL Minus 25 at the mo!

Either my comment has been linked jacked (happens quite a lot on here) or at least 25 people think unprovoked violence IS acceptable.

Knowing the usual crowd who comment here, it really could be either!
[quote][p][bold]Malcolm Tucker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: What a waste of police time. The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.[/p][/quote]What the hell Bob?? Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time! I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so. The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance. Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.[/p][/quote]LOL Minus 25 at the mo! Either my comment has been linked jacked (happens quite a lot on here) or at least 25 people think unprovoked violence IS acceptable. Knowing the usual crowd who comment here, it really could be either! Malcolm Tucker
  • Score: -14

6:56pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

www.theboltonnews.co
.uk/news/4744988.Rep
orter_helps_to_uncov
er_cannabis_farm/
.
Opinions on Julian please.
www.theboltonnews.co .uk/news/4744988.Rep orter_helps_to_uncov er_cannabis_farm/ . Opinions on Julian please. Mick England
  • Score: -2

6:59pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Malcolm Tucker wrote:
Malcolm Tucker wrote:
Bob Shaftoe wrote:
What a waste of police time.
The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.
What the hell Bob??

Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time!
I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so.

The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance.

Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.
LOL Minus 25 at the mo!

Either my comment has been linked jacked (happens quite a lot on here) or at least 25 people think unprovoked violence IS acceptable.

Knowing the usual crowd who comment here, it really could be either!
Or maybe people simply don't agree with anything you say on here because your views are pants?
[quote][p][bold]Malcolm Tucker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Malcolm Tucker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: What a waste of police time. The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.[/p][/quote]What the hell Bob?? Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time! I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so. The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance. Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.[/p][/quote]LOL Minus 25 at the mo! Either my comment has been linked jacked (happens quite a lot on here) or at least 25 people think unprovoked violence IS acceptable. Knowing the usual crowd who comment here, it really could be either![/p][/quote]Or maybe people simply don't agree with anything you say on here because your views are pants? Mick England
  • Score: 4

7:10pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Malcolm Tucker says...

Mick England wrote:
Malcolm Tucker wrote:
Bob Shaftoe wrote:
What a waste of police time.
The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.
What the hell Bob??

Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time!
I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so.

The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance.

Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.
Thing is though Malc, the police will make sure that when this lout is found he will face racism charges, unlike the case I mentioned earlier where the police didn't persue the idiot who used the term white trash!
Glad you agree that he is a lout though.

If someone punches me in the face for no reason then I want him banged up. If he punches me in the face together with a torrent of anti white racist abuse, then I want the harsher penalty of 'hate crime' applying to him.

A person could be attacked for no reason because the perpetrator is unbalanced and it was a case of the wrong place at the wrong time, or a person can be attacked because specifically the perpetrator didn't like your skin colour, or religion, or gender, sexuality, clothes you wear etc. Both are hideous and unjust, but the latter is called hate crime because the attack is based on who you are as a person. The next person along may have the 'right' colour or sexuality or whatever, and that person is not targeted.

Yes there should be a level playing field but hate crimes should always be tackled harshly.
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Malcolm Tucker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: What a waste of police time. The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.[/p][/quote]What the hell Bob?? Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time! I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so. The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance. Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.[/p][/quote]Thing is though Malc, the police will make sure that when this lout is found he will face racism charges, unlike the case I mentioned earlier where the police didn't persue the idiot who used the term white trash![/p][/quote]Glad you agree that he is a lout though. If someone punches me in the face for no reason then I want him banged up. If he punches me in the face together with a torrent of anti white racist abuse, then I want the harsher penalty of 'hate crime' applying to him. A person could be attacked for no reason because the perpetrator is unbalanced and it was a case of the wrong place at the wrong time, or a person can be attacked because specifically the perpetrator didn't like your skin colour, or religion, or gender, sexuality, clothes you wear etc. Both are hideous and unjust, but the latter is called hate crime because the attack is based on who you are as a person. The next person along may have the 'right' colour or sexuality or whatever, and that person is not targeted. Yes there should be a level playing field but hate crimes should always be tackled harshly. Malcolm Tucker
  • Score: 1

7:25pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Malcolm Tucker wrote:
Mick England wrote:
Malcolm Tucker wrote:
Bob Shaftoe wrote:
What a waste of police time.
The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.
What the hell Bob??

Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time!
I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so.

The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance.

Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.
Thing is though Malc, the police will make sure that when this lout is found he will face racism charges, unlike the case I mentioned earlier where the police didn't persue the idiot who used the term white trash!
Glad you agree that he is a lout though.

If someone punches me in the face for no reason then I want him banged up. If he punches me in the face together with a torrent of anti white racist abuse, then I want the harsher penalty of 'hate crime' applying to him.

A person could be attacked for no reason because the perpetrator is unbalanced and it was a case of the wrong place at the wrong time, or a person can be attacked because specifically the perpetrator didn't like your skin colour, or religion, or gender, sexuality, clothes you wear etc. Both are hideous and unjust, but the latter is called hate crime because the attack is based on who you are as a person. The next person along may have the 'right' colour or sexuality or whatever, and that person is not targeted.

Yes there should be a level playing field but hate crimes should always be tackled harshly.
He is a lout pure and simple, but how do we know that racism occured? Calling names only seem to hurt certain people and they're the ones investigated properly! Sticks and stones I say and when it becomes physical rather than verbal the louts should be dealt with, in ALL cases!
[quote][p][bold]Malcolm Tucker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Malcolm Tucker[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: What a waste of police time. The CID would be better trying to solve the epidemic of armed robberies here in Bolton.[/p][/quote]What the hell Bob?? Imagine if you were the victim of an unprovoked attack, based upon the colour of your skin - or not, and there was a picture of the attacker as well, and the police said - nar we'll not bother investigating, its a waste of our time! I think you'd be pretty peeved and rightly so. The mentality of some people that crimes against property are somehow more important than crimes against a person never fails to amaze me. Unprovoked violence against anybody, I don't care who it is, is always the most despicable crime, and deserves a heavy sentance. Hope they catch the knuckle dragger and make the streets a little safer for normal people.[/p][/quote]Thing is though Malc, the police will make sure that when this lout is found he will face racism charges, unlike the case I mentioned earlier where the police didn't persue the idiot who used the term white trash![/p][/quote]Glad you agree that he is a lout though. If someone punches me in the face for no reason then I want him banged up. If he punches me in the face together with a torrent of anti white racist abuse, then I want the harsher penalty of 'hate crime' applying to him. A person could be attacked for no reason because the perpetrator is unbalanced and it was a case of the wrong place at the wrong time, or a person can be attacked because specifically the perpetrator didn't like your skin colour, or religion, or gender, sexuality, clothes you wear etc. Both are hideous and unjust, but the latter is called hate crime because the attack is based on who you are as a person. The next person along may have the 'right' colour or sexuality or whatever, and that person is not targeted. Yes there should be a level playing field but hate crimes should always be tackled harshly.[/p][/quote]He is a lout pure and simple, but how do we know that racism occured? Calling names only seem to hurt certain people and they're the ones investigated properly! Sticks and stones I say and when it becomes physical rather than verbal the louts should be dealt with, in ALL cases! Mick England
  • Score: 8

7:39pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Darren1951 says...

Mick England wrote:
Your behind is probably full of pressure sores from being rooted to your draylon armchair!
To paraphrase Manuel (Fawlty Towers), "You know notheeng!".
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Your behind is probably full of pressure sores from being rooted to your draylon armchair![/p][/quote]To paraphrase Manuel (Fawlty Towers), "You know notheeng!". Darren1951
  • Score: -15

8:03pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Neither did you earlier on, wrongly assuming I was in the pub getting drunk! Anyway with the convenience of smart phones I could've carried on commenting whether I was in the pub or on the moon!
Neither did you earlier on, wrongly assuming I was in the pub getting drunk! Anyway with the convenience of smart phones I could've carried on commenting whether I was in the pub or on the moon! Mick England
  • Score: 7

8:07pm Wed 15 Jan 14

George X says...

Mick England wrote:
Neither did you earlier on, wrongly assuming I was in the pub getting drunk! Anyway with the convenience of smart phones I could've carried on commenting whether I was in the pub or on the moon!
You might have struggled to get a signal on the moon .
[quote][p][bold]Mick England[/bold] wrote: Neither did you earlier on, wrongly assuming I was in the pub getting drunk! Anyway with the convenience of smart phones I could've carried on commenting whether I was in the pub or on the moon![/p][/quote]You might have struggled to get a signal on the moon . George X
  • Score: -2

8:59pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Beyond News Forum says...

Why did he get out of his car?

I suggest he wasn't racially abused until he opened his mouth and racially abused first then got punched.

We all can speculate - And drop the word RACIST in caps BN - it reads like brainwashing propaganda cr@p.
Why did he get out of his car? I suggest he wasn't racially abused until he opened his mouth and racially abused first then got punched. We all can speculate - And drop the word RACIST in caps BN - it reads like brainwashing propaganda cr@p. Beyond News Forum
  • Score: 15

9:11pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Jackael says...

I agree, he'll have gotten out of the car mouthing off,
serves him right !
I agree, he'll have gotten out of the car mouthing off, serves him right ! Jackael
  • Score: 3

9:33pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Darren1951 says...

Your seemingly selective memory chooses to ignore the fact that I prefaced that post with the words, "this is only wild speculation....". In other words, I wasn't assuming, merely suggesting.
Your seemingly selective memory chooses to ignore the fact that I prefaced that post with the words, "this is only wild speculation....". In other words, I wasn't assuming, merely suggesting. Darren1951
  • Score: -1

11:24pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Here we go....... Police-recorded crime figures have been stripped of an official stamp of quality by the statistics watchdog amid
mounting evidence that suggests the data is unreliable.
Effectively warning the figures should now be approached
with caution, the UK Statistics Authority (UKSA) has
removed the National Statistics designation from all crime
data recorded by the police, meaning it no longer complies
with the watchdog's official code of practice.
.
news.uk.msn.com/watc
hdog-downgrades-poli
ce-data
Here we go....... Police-recorded crime figures have been stripped of an official stamp of quality by the statistics watchdog amid mounting evidence that suggests the data is unreliable. Effectively warning the figures should now be approached with caution, the UK Statistics Authority (UKSA) has removed the National Statistics designation from all crime data recorded by the police, meaning it no longer complies with the watchdog's official code of practice. . news.uk.msn.com/watc hdog-downgrades-poli ce-data Mick England
  • Score: 5

11:35pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Well well well isn't this just what I've been saying and I quote from the above article " In January last year, the ONS raised its own concerns that police records had appeared to ''overstate the true rate at which crime has been falling'' by failing to take into account hundreds of thousands of offences!" Racist of not racist??
Well well well isn't this just what I've been saying and I quote from the above article " In January last year, the ONS raised its own concerns that police records had appeared to ''overstate the true rate at which crime has been falling'' by failing to take into account hundreds of thousands of offences!" Racist of not racist?? Mick England
  • Score: 1

7:01pm Thu 16 Jan 14

England till I die says...

Mick England, fine to have the debate about paedophilles but to me it is logical to go after the majority group of paedophilles which is the white male. As grooming, horrendous though it is, is mainly ( but not exclusively) undertaken by asian Muslims and accounts for a smaller proportion of paedophillic incidents then I see no value in tacking grooming before we have dealt with the non grooming paedophilles. Simple logic, to do anything else would suggest you had something against Muslims in general and just wanted to target them rather than a real concern for the crime of paedophillia.
Mick England, fine to have the debate about paedophilles but to me it is logical to go after the majority group of paedophilles which is the white male. As grooming, horrendous though it is, is mainly ( but not exclusively) undertaken by asian Muslims and accounts for a smaller proportion of paedophillic incidents then I see no value in tacking grooming before we have dealt with the non grooming paedophilles. Simple logic, to do anything else would suggest you had something against Muslims in general and just wanted to target them rather than a real concern for the crime of paedophillia. England till I die
  • Score: -4

8:31pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Take it you never took the time to read the q'uran?
Take it you never took the time to read the q'uran? Mick England
  • Score: 1

8:34pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Or see a demographic within the q'uran and recent goings on?
Or see a demographic within the q'uran and recent goings on? Mick England
  • Score: -3

8:38pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Really not interested in police statistics no more, did you not read my post above on police stats being corrupt and ONS no longer recognising their massaged reports?
Really not interested in police statistics no more, did you not read my post above on police stats being corrupt and ONS no longer recognising their massaged reports? Mick England
  • Score: 0

8:41pm Thu 16 Jan 14

Mick England says...

Or the plod failing to take into account hundreds of
thousands of offences!"
Or the plod failing to take into account hundreds of thousands of offences!" Mick England
  • Score: 0

9:44am Fri 17 Jan 14

Jim271 says...

Where was the CCTV from Bradshawgate?

This picture proves nothing, it shows a person at a different time and a different location.

It will not lead to any sort of conviction.
Where was the CCTV from Bradshawgate? This picture proves nothing, it shows a person at a different time and a different location. It will not lead to any sort of conviction. Jim271
  • Score: 1

8:28am Wed 22 Jan 14

JustBecause says...

Never really comment on the whole racism debate, but this one is interesting, and it does seem to be the case that anyone white and British shouting abuse, or getting physical is classed a racist.

If you ended up in an altercation of some type say with an a person from India, (even though he may technically be British) about something absolutely not related to race, then you are pretty sure to labeled racist, switch roles and it's just an altercation again.

The system and politically correctness needs addressing.

Whilst there is no place for racism of any kind, the racist card as it's known is being played way too many time for the wrong reasons.
Never really comment on the whole racism debate, but this one is interesting, and it does seem to be the case that anyone white and British shouting abuse, or getting physical is classed a racist. If you ended up in an altercation of some type say with an a person from India, (even though he may technically be British) about something absolutely not related to race, then you are pretty sure to labeled racist, switch roles and it's just an altercation again. The system and politically correctness needs addressing. Whilst there is no place for racism of any kind, the racist card as it's known is being played way too many time for the wrong reasons. JustBecause
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree