A LORRY got stuck under a low bridge in Walkden for nearly two hours this afternoon.
Traffic was blocked in both directions and Walkden Road was closed southbound at Walkden railway station.
Police confirmed that the 14 tonne HGV, which got stuck under the railway bridge in Walkden Road at 12.30pm, was finally removed by about 2.15pm.
The police corden has now been removed and the road has now been re-opened.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The latest live traffic and travel news is available here.
- Robber threatens betting shop staff with gun
- Police hunt man after woman threatened at gunpoint in Tonge Moor
- VIDEO: Watchdog's investigation into 'unlawful arrest' by Bolton police officer reopened
- Birtenshaw's plan to turn former care home into special college
- Burglar caught after getting trapped inside Cash Converters