A LORRY got stuck under a low bridge in Walkden for nearly two hours this afternoon.
Traffic was blocked in both directions and Walkden Road was closed southbound at Walkden railway station.
Police confirmed that the 14 tonne HGV, which got stuck under the railway bridge in Walkden Road at 12.30pm, was finally removed by about 2.15pm.
The police corden has now been removed and the road has now been re-opened.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The latest live traffic and travel news is available here.
- Snapchat artist draws in hundreds of followers thanks to creations
- Landlord "overwhelmed" by support since pub crash
- 'Haunted' pub owner wants to screen ghostly vids at "exorcinema"
- Police insist progress being made in battle with CSE despite findings of Coffey Report
- Haul of fake Samsung Galaxy S5s found in car near University of Bolton