A LORRY got stuck under a low bridge in Walkden for nearly two hours this afternoon.
Traffic was blocked in both directions and Walkden Road was closed southbound at Walkden railway station.
Police confirmed that the 14 tonne HGV, which got stuck under the railway bridge in Walkden Road at 12.30pm, was finally removed by about 2.15pm.
The police corden has now been removed and the road has now been re-opened.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The latest live traffic and travel news is available here.
- Water company accused of putting public health at risk in damning report
- VIDEOS: Railway model maker unveils miniature masterpiece of 'Notlobia' in Bolton basement
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - August 24, 2016
- Teenage cyclist assaulted by men who jumped out of taxi and punched him in face
- Unauthorised work carried out on listed building