A LORRY got stuck under a low bridge in Walkden for nearly two hours this afternoon.
Traffic was blocked in both directions and Walkden Road was closed southbound at Walkden railway station.
Police confirmed that the 14 tonne HGV, which got stuck under the railway bridge in Walkden Road at 12.30pm, was finally removed by about 2.15pm.
The police corden has now been removed and the road has now been re-opened.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The latest live traffic and travel news is available here.
- UPDATED: Husband who stabbed cheating wife to death is cleared of murder
- Gang who flooded streets with thousands of pounds of cocaine jailed for nearly 40 years
- Police called after two ice cream men seen fighting in street
- Teenage trio scare off man who grabbed girl outside her house
- Man scalded his girlfriend by pouring water from kettle over her head