A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- Snow updates: Two schools closed as Bolton Council gritters out in force
- Ex fights for slice of multi-millionaire Gay Village tycoon's 'staggering wealth' in unique Bolton 'divorce' case
- Jobs at risk as Kearsley Academy faces £475,000 cuts
- Radio 1's Danny Howard ready to rock the Macron Stadium with DJ pals
- Three quarters of criminals successfully complete community orders in Bolton