12-year-old boy hit by van in Westhoughton
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- UPDATE: Car crashes into mosque
- 6-year-old boy could be scarred for life after dog attack in Daubhill pub
- Bolton Mountain Rescue Team experience 'busiest' day for call outs
- Wedding cake to feed 5,000 given to charity
- Prime minister's pledge on more train seats in Bolton welcomed
Comments are closed on this article.