A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- Plans submitted to create new modern library in Little Lever
- Bolton MP Chris Green in Canada for military fact-finding mission
- Jeremy Corbyn comfortably re-elected as leader of the Labour party
- Post office worker groped customers
- CONFIRMED: Date for much-anticipated planning inquiry and how you can submit evidence