12-year-old boy hit by van in Westhoughton
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- Man charged with Deane hit-and-run
- Council had been warned to board up school hours before it was destroyed in mystery fire
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - July 23, 2014
- Former mayor of Westhoughton accused of stealing thousands from elderly father
- VIDEO: Deane pensioner robbery features on Crimewatch
Comments are closed on this article.