A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- Elderly couple taken to hospital after house fire
- Teachers in Bolton speak about their 'unmanageable' workload
- Figures show entrepreneurial spirit is alive in Bolton
- Bolton traffic and travel update – Monday, March 2, 2015
- Bolton weather update – Monday, March 2, 2015