12-year-old boy hit by van in Westhoughton
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- Trusted Prestons employee 'stole £30,000 from jeweller'
- Phil Gartside 'lied about duping Manchester City on live radio'
- Bolton's most wanted - April 23, 2014
- Little Lever makeover moves a step closer
- Still going back to his old school at 77
Comments are closed on this article.