A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- Protest on Bolton Town Hall steps against Donald Trump state visit
- REVEALED: The 12 food outlets in Bolton given a ZERO hygiene rating
- Why is everyone talking about Kodi?
- Police posing as plain clothed cyclists in undercover operation to target danger drivers
- Booming tourism industry generates more than £420 million for town's economy