A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- VIDEO: A message from Keith Chegwin as TV stars prepare for Big Bolton Panto
- Burnden Park XI: Which three Bolton Wanderers strikers will get your vote?
- World champion visits former Bolton school
- A HOUSE dubbed the ‘Home Alone’ house of Bromley Cross has been lit up for Christmas
- VIOLENT armed robber involved in a vicious prison beating will serve extra time behind bars after judges condemned him as a time-waster