A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- UPDATED: Post Officer worker suffers terrifying attack in armed raid
- Senior Labour councillor signs 'no confidence in Jeremy Corbyn' petition, says many others share his view
- Greater Manchester mayor hopeful Ivan Lewis calls on Jeremy Corbyn to step down as Labour leader faces shadow cabinet revolt
- UPDATED: Car crashes in to house after colliding with another car in St Helens Road
- 3 million people sign petition calling for a new EU referendum