12-year-old boy hit by van in Westhoughton
A 12-YEAR-OLD boy has been taken to hospital after being hit by a van.
The boy is thought to have been left with a broken leg and a head injury, but police said his condition is not thought to be life threatening.
The crash happened in Bolton Road, Westhoughton, at 8.35am today.
He was taken to Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The driver of the white Citroen Belingo van stopped at the scene after the accident.
No arrests have been made.
- Bolton illusionist Richard De Vere dies suddenly in Thailand
- Car overturns in Daubhill crash
- Police running out of time to quiz Farnworth murder suspects
- Schoolgirl fled in terror after man performed sex act on bus
- Royal Bolton Hospital would be 'at risk' of closure under proposed new law, warns MP
Comments are closed on this article.