A ROBBER threatened terrified staff at a Bolton hair salon with a knife before stealing cash from the till.
A man, thought to be in his mid-twenties, entered the Talking Heads salon in Deane Church Lane, Deane, and produced a knife at about 3pm on Thursday.
He waved the weapon at the three female members of staff and demanded money, eventually taking the day's takings from the till.
Manager Shelley Whelan said: "It was a very scary thing to happen but you have to get on with things. We can't close up, we have to keep going.
"He came in waving the knife around and demanding cash. It's not nice when all the money you have been working for is taken."
The man was white and about 6ft tall.
- UPDATED: Opening night of Phoenix Nights Live cancelled mid-show after Ted Robbins collapses on stage
- Call to reopen axed NHS walk-in centre in Bolton town centre
- Fly-tipper fined £1,350 - for dumping yards from entrance to rubbish tip
- 21-year-old woman burned after curtains catch fire on candle
- Can you guess who this Bolton teen will be impersonating when she appears on Stars in Their Eyes this weekend?