A ROBBER threatened terrified staff at a Bolton hair salon with a knife before stealing cash from the till.
A man, thought to be in his mid-twenties, entered the Talking Heads salon in Deane Church Lane, Deane, and produced a knife at about 3pm on Thursday.
He waved the weapon at the three female members of staff and demanded money, eventually taking the day's takings from the till.
Manager Shelley Whelan said: "It was a very scary thing to happen but you have to get on with things. We can't close up, we have to keep going.
"He came in waving the knife around and demanding cash. It's not nice when all the money you have been working for is taken."
The man was white and about 6ft tall.
- Miss Universe's curves are in all the right places
- Science festival has "special effect" on excited youngsters
- Edgworth singer Redd jumps 15,000ft in memory of James Bulger
- Dog and Partridge pub crash suspect appears in court
- The Civic Trust - more than just a blue plaque