A ROBBER threatened terrified staff at a Bolton hair salon with a knife before stealing cash from the till.
A man, thought to be in his mid-twenties, entered the Talking Heads salon in Deane Church Lane, Deane, and produced a knife at about 3pm on Thursday.
He waved the weapon at the three female members of staff and demanded money, eventually taking the day's takings from the till.
Manager Shelley Whelan said: "It was a very scary thing to happen but you have to get on with things. We can't close up, we have to keep going.
"He came in waving the knife around and demanding cash. It's not nice when all the money you have been working for is taken."
The man was white and about 6ft tall.
- Jeremy Corbyn comfortably re-elected as leader of the Labour party
- Post office worker groped customers
- CONFIRMED: Date for much-anticipated planning inquiry and how you can submit evidence
- Superheroes flying in for day of comic fun in Bolton
- Exhibition will feature unidentified war memorials around Bolton