EACH week police appeal to readers of The Bolton News for help tracing wanted criminals.
A 43-YEAR-OLD man is wanted by police for failing to keep to his curfew hours.
Wayne Richmond was arrested and charged with interfering with vehicles in Heaton on January 17.
He was bailed with a curfew to stay at his parents’ home between 9pm and 7am, but he is alleged to have broken it.
A SUSPECTED shoplifter is wanted by police for stealing spirits worth £225.
Gary Cook, aged 37, is said to have committed the crime on December 30 at Sainsbury’s in Trinity Street, Bolton.
- Wedding venue manager admits mice infestation and contaminated ingredients failures
- Tributes to 19-year-old who died after being found unconscious at house
- VIDEO: Motorist puzzled after his parked car has two tyres slashed by dogwalker
- UPDATED: Boy, 10, and female motorbiker injured in smash
- Former homeless soldier pins note to town centre shop thanking Bolton for its support