EACH week police appeal to readers of The Bolton News for help tracing wanted criminals.
A 43-YEAR-OLD man is wanted by police for failing to keep to his curfew hours.
Wayne Richmond was arrested and charged with interfering with vehicles in Heaton on January 17.
He was bailed with a curfew to stay at his parents’ home between 9pm and 7am, but he is alleged to have broken it.
A SUSPECTED shoplifter is wanted by police for stealing spirits worth £225.
Gary Cook, aged 37, is said to have committed the crime on December 30 at Sainsbury’s in Trinity Street, Bolton.
- Frustrated disabled man takes own rubbish to tip in specially adapted vehicle
- Pupils' wear new pink uniform to help breast cancer charity
- Young eco-warriors go green
- Legendary Hacienda DJ to perform in Bolton
- Councillor wins campaign over 'pothole road'