EACH week police appeal to readers of The Bolton News for help tracing wanted criminals.
A 43-YEAR-OLD man is wanted by police for failing to keep to his curfew hours.
Wayne Richmond was arrested and charged with interfering with vehicles in Heaton on January 17.
He was bailed with a curfew to stay at his parents’ home between 9pm and 7am, but he is alleged to have broken it.
A SUSPECTED shoplifter is wanted by police for stealing spirits worth £225.
Gary Cook, aged 37, is said to have committed the crime on December 30 at Sainsbury’s in Trinity Street, Bolton.
- 12-year-old boy on way to lights switch-on hit by double decker bus
- Two women in hospital after car crash in Breightmet
- Nine-year-old applies for Bolton Wanderers manager job
- Man charged with taking pictures up women's skirts in New Look
- Canon Slade sex suspect teacher rebailed