EACH week police appeal to readers of The Bolton News for help tracing wanted criminals.
A 43-YEAR-OLD man is wanted by police for failing to keep to his curfew hours.
Wayne Richmond was arrested and charged with interfering with vehicles in Heaton on January 17.
He was bailed with a curfew to stay at his parents’ home between 9pm and 7am, but he is alleged to have broken it.
A SUSPECTED shoplifter is wanted by police for stealing spirits worth £225.
Gary Cook, aged 37, is said to have committed the crime on December 30 at Sainsbury’s in Trinity Street, Bolton.
- Winter is coming: Huge snow slide will be Christmas attraction in Bolton town centre
- Family of Alan Henning sent audio file of aid worker 'pleading for his life'
- JAILED: Drug dealer caught in churchyard with £1,000 of crack and heroin 'between his bottom cheeks'
- Firefighters scrambled after false alarm house fire threat call
- Shopping centre will host student event with Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan tomorrow night