EACH week police appeal to readers of The Bolton News for help tracing wanted criminals.
A 43-YEAR-OLD man is wanted by police for failing to keep to his curfew hours.
Wayne Richmond was arrested and charged with interfering with vehicles in Heaton on January 17.
He was bailed with a curfew to stay at his parents’ home between 9pm and 7am, but he is alleged to have broken it.
A SUSPECTED shoplifter is wanted by police for stealing spirits worth £225.
Gary Cook, aged 37, is said to have committed the crime on December 30 at Sainsbury’s in Trinity Street, Bolton.
- Miss Universe's curves are in all the right places
- Self-confessed shopaholic Paula takes over shopping centre
- Petition to see Bolton recognised as part of Lancashire attracts 800 signatures
- UPDATED: Driver arrested after car ploughs into town centre pub
- Child sex cases up 21 per cent but problem being dealt with