THE wife of Bolton boxer Amir Khan has leapt to his defence following allegations of infidelity made in a national newspaper.
Faryal Khan took to social networking site Twitter to stand by her husband, claiming no one knows him like she does.
The 21-year-old, who is expecting her first child with Amir Khan, wrote: “No one knows my husband the way I do, not even the ones that lived with him all their lives.”
The mum-to-be’s Twitter response came after the Sun on Sunday printed photographs of Amir Khan arriving at the flat of glamour model Christie Lee Hoyle — allegedly six days before Mrs Khan announced her pregnancy in October.
Mrs Khan later added: “And to the home wrecker trying to give me advice on who I should be with and shouldn’t, I wouldn't take a whore’s advice to begin with.”
The high-profile couple tied the knot in May last year in New York.
- Residents demand action after house hit by car for THIRD time
- Teen who stabbed pupil at Bolton learning centre dies in young offenders' institution
- INQUEST: Tragedy of charity fundraiser found in quarry
- UPDATED: Man arrested on suspicion of murdering 50-year-old outside chip shop
- REVEALED: New store opening at Middlebrook Retail Park