AN 89-year-old man has been charged with slashing a neighbour's throat.
Pensioner William Dutton, of Breightmet Drive, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this morning after an incident on Sunday evening.
Dutton has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent to 60-year-old Steven Waring, and possession of a bladed article.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in the front garden of a semi-detached house, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Rapist found guilty of A666 attack and judge demands answers after investigation error
- Residents ‘incensed’ at former footballer’s plan to build flats near homes
- MOST WANTED SPECIAL: Do you recognise any of these 13 people?
- Community shocked as vandals ransack former church
- Actress Amy Nuttall ready for return to stage in home town