AN 89-year-old man has been charged with slashing a neighbour's throat.
Pensioner William Dutton, of Breightmet Drive, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this morning after an incident on Sunday evening.
Dutton has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent to 60-year-old Steven Waring, and possession of a bladed article.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in the front garden of a semi-detached house, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Former comedy entertainers deny sex assaults on boy
- Primary school criticised by Ofsted for children not understanding impact of homophobia
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - June 29, 2016
- Future of children's centres in Bolton ‘under threat’
- Council bowling greens are 'unfit for purpose' say club members