AN 89-year-old man has been charged with slashing a neighbour's throat.
Pensioner William Dutton, of Breightmet Drive, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this morning after an incident on Sunday evening.
Dutton has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent to 60-year-old Steven Waring, and possession of a bladed article.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in the front garden of a semi-detached house, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Bolton chemistry teacher planned to commit 'multiple acts of murder fighting alongside ISIS'
- Armed police shoot out-of-control pitbull that 'broke owner's arm' and was biting people
- Fighter Joe was told he wouldn't live to 25 - but now he's recovering after a life-saving heart transplant
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - March 4, 2015
- Four men steal quad bike after threatening pregnant woman