AN 89-year-old man has been charged with slashing a neighbour's throat.
Pensioner William Dutton, of Breightmet Drive, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this morning after an incident on Sunday evening.
Dutton has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent to 60-year-old Steven Waring, and possession of a bladed article.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in the front garden of a semi-detached house, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Woman's anger as ex-lover walks free from court over semi-naked photograph he took while she slept
- Specialist archery equipment include bow, arrows and bag stolen in burglary
- Bolton one of the luckiest places in the country to do the lottery — and that's official
- Greenhalghs boss in discussions to star in his own TV show after memorable This Morning appearance
- Bolton fan pledges to get rival club football tattoo if fundraising target is hit