Pensioner charged with slashing neighbour's throat
AN 89-year-old man has been charged with slashing a neighbour's throat.
Pensioner William Dutton, of Breightmet Drive, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this morning after an incident on Sunday evening.
Dutton has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent to 60-year-old Steven Waring, and possession of a bladed article.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in the front garden of a semi-detached house, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Blackmail teenagers jailed after victim kills himself
- Mum's horror as pram collapses in middle of road
- Travellers set up camp in Radcliffe
- Work to start today on new Little Lever Tesco
- Transformation of run-down part of Bolton town centre back on track - after 10 years