AN 89-year-old man has been charged with slashing a neighbour's throat.
Pensioner William Dutton, of Breightmet Drive, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this morning after an incident on Sunday evening.
Dutton has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent to 60-year-old Steven Waring, and possession of a bladed article.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in the front garden of a semi-detached house, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Lap dancing club accused of holding up town centre redevelopment
- Mum's anger after GP 'refuses' to see her 9-year-old son
- Residents furious over commuters parking outside their houses
- Council's controversial £300,000 grant to law firm paid back in full
- Brave cancer sufferer Kyle, 12, facing biggest battle yet