AN 89-year-old man has been charged with slashing a neighbour's throat.
Pensioner William Dutton, of Breightmet Drive, will appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this morning after an incident on Sunday evening.
Dutton has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent to 60-year-old Steven Waring, and possession of a bladed article.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in the front garden of a semi-detached house, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- 12-year-old boy on way to lights switch-on hit by double decker bus
- Two women in hospital after car crash in Breightmet
- Nine-year-old applies for Bolton Wanderers manager job
- Man charged with taking pictures up women's skirts in New Look
- Canon Slade sex suspect teacher rebailed