A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- 'Just ridiculous' - Theatre groups angry over Albert Halls delays
- General Election candidates: Bolton North East
- PICTURES: Annual fancy dress fundraiser adds to Manchester Arena appeal
- 11 fantastic town centre pictures by our Camera Club members
- Lifelong reader lands £500 prize in Bolton News competition