A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Former comedy entertainers deny sex assaults on boy
- Arsonists set fire in derelict former primary school that has become 'playground for vandals'
- Primary school criticised by Ofsted for children not understanding impact of homophobia
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - June 29, 2016
- Suicide attack kills dozens at Istanbul airport in Turkey