A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Mum-of-3 guilty of stealing £18,000 hire car and harassing neighbours
- Son gets married in same church as mum and dad — 61 years on
- Join our new Camera Club and see your photographs published
- Bolton's Ian McKellen to appear on Graham Norton Show
- Missile firm lands £146m new contract