A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Teenager beaten up by blackmail gang after arranging to meet underage girl
- UPDATED: Suspected drink-driver arrested after car spins into garden in Horwich
- Sexual abuse trial ends in 'stalemate' after jury fails to reach verdict
- Little Lever community rallies round to replace vandalised nursery play area
- Sex attacker who left teenager naked and screaming has his testicles removed