A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- JAILED: Multiple sclerosis sufferer who stabbed estranged wife six times in Farnworth before turning knife on himself
- Metal 'toy store' shed stolen from toddlers' group
- Dozens of jobs saved as Little Lever dental lab bought out
- Pensioners visit birthplace of Shakespeare after winning lottery grant
- Your chance to join Super John and Zico on trek from Burnden Park to the Macron