A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- UPDATED: Driver suffers 'life changing' injuries in 'high speed' car crash
- UPDATED: Young mum airlifted to hospital with 'very serious' leg injury after being run over outside Farnworth school
- 5-year-old's lucky escape after driver 'leaves handbrake off' in Asda car park
- UPDATED: Arsonists set fire to house while elderly couple sleep inside
- Teachers in Bolton speak about their 'unmanageable' workload