Pensioner accused of slashing neighbour's throat 'taken to hospital'
A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- VIDEO: Car crashes into shop in Little Lever
- UPDATED: Third person arrested in Farnworth murder investigation
- UPDATED: Travellers set up camp in Radcliffe
- Suspected Halliwell brothel bosses appear in court
- Illegal workers arrested in raids at Bolton takeaways