A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Winter is coming: Huge snow slide will be Christmas attraction in Bolton town centre
- Family of Alan Henning sent audio file of aid worker 'pleading for his life'
- JAILED: Drug dealer caught in churchyard with £1,000 of crack and heroin 'between his bottom cheeks'
- Firefighters scrambled after false alarm house fire threat call
- Shopping centre will host student event with Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan tomorrow night