A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- UPDATED: Teenage motorcyclist suffers serious leg injury in town centre crash
- REVEALED: Two new restaurants to open in Bolton
- Police release e-fit of man who sexually assaulted woman
- Three taken to hospital after motorbike and taxi smash
- Town centre pub's ghost ‘stolen’ by Chinese artist