A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- 160 deaths reported to Bolton coroner in just one week — more than double the number expected
- 'Van driver' finally finds love on Take Me Out
- Smithills Open Farm welcomes llama number 17
- Defibrillator campaigner invited to speak in Parliament
- Watch out for early warning signs of domestic abuse, say Bolton experts