A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Three-year-old girl taken to hospital after being hit by car
- Former homeless soldier pins note to town centre shop thanking Bolton for its support
- Plans for new golf clubhouse and 14 homes
- Bolton legend Sam Allardyce says 'bring it on' as he starts new England job
- Frustrated man kicked police officer in the groin after waiting too long at McDonald's