A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Dog and Partridge pub crash suspect appears in court
- £10,000 reward offered for stolen chains as Mayor of Bury vows to carry on after robbery
- Miss Universe's curves are in all the right places
- Fund for tragic Zoe soars past £70,000
- Solicitor labels woman who gave burglar £20 after he broke into her house 'exceptional'