Pensioner accused of slashing neighbour's throat 'taken to hospital'
A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Bus services set to be cut across Bolton
- Check out these "eggs-stra" special creations
- Excited youngsters head off on bunny hunt
- Mums invited to treat themselves and let their hair down
- Question Time event comes to Bolton