Pensioner accused of slashing neighbour's throat 'taken to hospital'
A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Woman charged with abusing eight residents at Bolton care home
- Racists scrawl anti-Islamic graffiti on Ironman route
- Tribute board created for motorcyclist killed in Farnworth tree crash
- Woman found hanged in Breightmet
- 'Name your children Bolton', says TV presenter Alexa Chung