A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Police sniff out £150,000 cannabis farm in Halliwell
- Strangeways riots: Former Bolton Evening News photographer recalls the siege 25 years on
- Residents "heartbroken" over possibility that Blackrod pub could be pulled down
- Police officers in hospital handout after Easter Egg hunt
- A&E improvements made at Royal Bolton Hospital to plan for busy Easter weekend