A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Unhappy CRIMBO: prolific shoplifter is first in Bolton to be given CRIMBO banning him from every Co-op in the borough
- Serial shoplifter becomes first person in Bolton to get a CRIMBO
- Olympus chippy gets 1-star hygiene rating
- Plastic garden furniture used to start house fire in Halliwell
- Huge snow slide takes shape in Newport Street