A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Robbers armed with knives, a hammer, and a gun strike at Burger Kings in Bury and Bolton
- Neighbours' shared interest in drugs led to joint venture cannabis farm
- Council slammed for withdrawing objection to controversial 300-house plan
- VIDEOS/GALLERY: Hundreds of bikers say goodbye at funeral of late motorcycle ace Malachi Mitchell-Thomas
- EU referendum - How will you vote?