YMCA shop catches fire in Deansgate bin blaze

Two fire engines were at the scene

Two fire engines were at the scene

First published in News The Bolton News: Photograph of the Author by , reporter

AN industrial bin next to the YMCA store in Deansgate caught fire this evening.

Firefighters were called to the shop at about 6pm when the fire had spread to the side door of the YMCA building.

Despite extinguishing the blaze, two fire engines waited for the side door to be secured.

Firefighters at the scene said council CCTV footage on the street would be analysed to see if the circumstances of the fire had been captured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree