AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Police appeal for witnesses after man suffered serious head injury in town centre
- VIDEO: Jury hears how sex attacker pulled down young mum's underwear as she pushed her two children in a buggy
- VIDEO: Driver and passengers escape injury after car smashes into Belisha beacons on traffic island
- Amir Khan's wife speaks out after attack on boxer's family on social media
- Hundreds of residents turn out to hear plans for controversial housing schemes