AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATED: Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in Kearsley
- Motorcyclist died after suffering 'horrendous injuries' in Farnworth crash — but 'had not been driving dangerously'
- Murderer who strangled his mum claims he did not receive fair trial
- Firefighters climb through bathroom window to rescue woman who fell asleep while cooking
- Two taxi drivers caught illegally picking up passengers in council sting