AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Hit and run outside town centre bar
- Bolton Food and Drink Festival is a real record breaker
- Record-breaking festival sees 250,000 people come to Bolton
- In the dock: 22 people who have appeared in court
- IN PICTURES: Olympic king Kenny is the sporting pride of Bolton