AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Huge snow slide takes shape in Newport Street
- Fast-thinking neighbours rush to rescue after possible arson attack
- Man found hanged in park by dog walker
- Bolton West MP pledges to help tackle climate change
- Alan Henning killed for being "selfless and caring", widow tells private memorial