AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Fears pictures of schoolgirls still on website after shock discovery of photos taken up pupils' skirts
- Fans snap up £5 tickets for Wanderers home clash with Spireites
- VOTE: Choose your favourite Bolton pub from shortlist
- VIDEO: Vital care centre that's served community for 20 years faces axe due to council cuts
- Man taken to hospital after being hit by car