AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Controversial comic Roy Chubby Brown ready for sold out gig in Bolton
- Cast ready to perform 'stunning' modern version of rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar
- Zoe Milton campaign raises incredible £50,000
- Plans for Great Lever housing development deferred following residents eco campaign
- Decision on future of former Green Bengal site in Bromley Cross deferred again