AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Van used in alleged burglary chased in police pursuit down M61 in Bolton
- PICTURES: Bolton Wanderers football kits through the years
- Iconic Bolton department store Beales to close
- Developer given go ahead for 130 homes at former college site
- New golf club and 14 homes in Chorley Old Road get the go-ahead