AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Booming tourism industry generates more than £420 million for town's economy
- REVEALED: The 12 food outlets in Bolton given a ZERO hygiene rating
- Police posing as plain clothed cyclists in undercover operation to target danger drivers
- 'There was a massive bang' - Fire causes gas canisters to explode during allotment arson attack
- Why is everyone talking about Kodi?