Inquest opened into death of 12-year-old boy who died after sudden illness
5:07pm Friday 31st January 2014 in News
AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Man charged with murder after woman's body found in garden
- Warning as Bolton population predicted to hit 300,000 in 20 years
- VIDEO: Wanted samurai sword suspect is minor celebrity in Hungary
- Bolton 20mph speed limit plan delayed by cash shortage
- Teaching assistant named one of best school gardeners in country
Comments are closed on this article.