AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Award-winning radio project which helped thousands of Bolton people to close
- JAILED: Thug who attacked his girlfriend on Christmas Day
- Fell runner tweets from hospital bed after suffering fractured spine in car crash
- Bolton College to unveil its plans for the future next month as Bury College proposes to become part of the University of Bolton
- Political figures from different parties to launch Bolton 'Brexit' campaign at garden party