Inquest opened into death of 12-year-old boy who died after sudden illness
5:07pm Friday 31st January 2014 in News
AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist dies after crashing into tree in Farnworth
- Five-year-old airlifted to hospital after being hit by car in Deane
- Reservoir warning after youngsters spotted leaping off bridge
- Rescue with a difference - two sheep saved from mud by firefighters and Bolton Mountain Rescue
- Stu Francis and Happy Mondays gig postponed due to 'unforseen circumstances'
Comments are closed on this article.