AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Winter is coming: Huge snow slide will be Christmas attraction in Bolton town centre
- JAILED: Drug dealer caught in churchyard with £1,000 of crack and heroin 'between his bottom cheeks'
- Vigil for Islamic State hostage Alan Henning tomorrow night
- UPDATED: Suspected arson attack at Holland garden centre in Bromley Cross
- Bolton MPs back Ed Balls' plan to balance books