AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- LIVE: 22 dead after suspected suicide bomber attack at Manchester Arena
- UPDATES: Family's desperate plea as teenage girl missing after Manchester terrorist attack
- UPDATE/ PICTURES/ VIDEO: 22 people dead after terrorist attack at Manchester Arena
- Disabled woman - one of last concert-goers to be evacuated from arena - tells of terror attack horror
- Campaigners urge council to save wildlife corridor from development