A 55-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of pushing a woman down a flight of stairs.
Police were called to the home at 12.50pm this afternoon after they received a report the woman had been injured.
The woman, aged 32, was taken to hospital with head, neck and back injuries, but her condition is not thought to be life threatening.
Crime scene investigators were at the scene this afternoon.
Anyone with information can call police on 101.
- UPDATED: Cub leader in hospital with serious head injuries after Kearsley car accident
- Sex attacker who left teenager naked and screaming has his testicles removed
- 'Dedicated mother' - Tributes pour in for mum as murder investigation continues
- Taxi driver sexually assaulted two female passengers in six days
- Heroic dad tells how he helped talk down man threatening to jump from St Peter's Way bridge